Watch and Weep

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
She has been wrong on nothing that I am aware of. Her fault is maybe she does not trust others, but maybe she is right. She has produced a newspaper and again, she is growing her number WITHOUT UTUBE, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER, while others are not deplatformed at all
It was a bad move of her to publish fotos of kids who died from suicide on her front page. If I was on the editorial board of the Irish Light I would have told her to use silhouettes. But she didn't and will pay through the nose for it - again.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I don't believe she is a fake.

When I say 'virtue signalling' I am referring to people like Gemma who say they will never ever ever under any circumstances wear a face-mask. That's being stupid and mega virtue signalling. Even John Waters refused a vital medical appointment because he was told he'd have to wear a mask. That's just stupid.

I've been wide to the NWO for 33 years now (since I first read Deirdre Manifold's 'Towards World Government')

Gemma is wide to all this for only a few years and if she keeps going the way she is going she'll be around for only a few years more. I intend being around for another 33 years. I'm in for the long war, and on reflection I thought the few times I HAD to wear a face-mask (for my mother's benefit) was an interesting and educational experience.
Same here in every way. However I am not familiar with that book and will look it up.

I wonder did we ever cross paths. I was well known in Galway in the early 80s.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It was a bad move of her to publish fotos of kids who died from suicide on her front page. If I was on the editorial board of the Irish Light I would have told her to use silhouettes. But she didn't and will pay through the nose for it - again.
Yes, an error but she will not pay, there being no damage for one thing and she only said they died suddenlyI think.

But regardless, nobody will bring an action imo and nobody wants to ask either why so many young are killing themselves.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Funnily enough, I never had a row with a face-nappy security guard and there was always one there.

Exempt.. Was all you had to say
Yeah, that's funny alright, seeing how you row with everyone else.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Another full page of lies posted about me by the brussel sprout mowl Celery.....this buck would tout so hard you couldn't keep paper to him

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I'm tempted to sign up over there just to sort that buck Mowl out. Although people say if DS gets your IP address he can hold it over you as leverage in any future dispute.

If I was doxxed I wouldn't last another day in my job with what I've written online, In fact they'd probably have me prosecuted.

R

Richard Boiled Carrot

I'm tempted to sign up over there just to sort that buck Mowl out. Although people say if DS gets your IP address he can hold it over you as leverage in any future dispute.

If I was doxxed I wouldn't last another day in my job with what I've written online, In fact they'd probably have me prosecuted.
Don't go near that site. It's a refuge for the worst drugged up degenerates this country has produced. And the admin is an unstable manchild with developmental issues.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Personally I never had a problem with DS from Athy. Unfortunately he's taken to calling me a bullshit artist.

That is an unfortunate turn of events as I can't remember insulting that man myself.

In any event he says an IP address doesn't show where the person lives. I'm no techie but Ms Catherine told me not to sign up to DS because he'd immediately know where I lived. With that and a few other details posted online he'd be able to out me.

I'm not saying he'd do that. The man may have no such intentions. But its a big fear factor in requesting membership over there :(

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Why do you bother looking at it.
Look. Certain fellas, particularly those who are self employed (eg yourself, Val etc) have the freedom to be themselves online with not a whole load of risk involved.

Personally, I've got a State job. And if any of them got wind of my online opinions not only would I be sacked in the morning (and with that the mortgage and everything else going to shyte) but I genuinely feel they'd report me to the Cops with the hope of making an example of me (anti-woke people will be exterminated).

That's how the whole system works. They have people over a barrel so you either go along with everything or they'll take everything from you.

DS if you're reading this, can you give assurances that you won't dox folk who join your Site Sir?

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Look. Certain fellas, particularly those how are self employed (eg yourself, Val etc) have the freedom to be themselves online with not a whole load of risk involved.

Personally, I've got a State job. And if any of them got wind of my online opinions not only would I be sacked in the morning (and with that the mortgage and everything else going to shyte) but I genuinely feel they'd report me to the Cops with the hope of making an example of me (anti-woke people will be exterminated).

That's how the whole system works. They have people over a barrel so you either go along with everything or they'll take everything from you.

DS if you're reading this, can you give assurances that you won't dox folk who join your Site Sir?
I suppose you are right, I really cant be harmed and that is why myself and the anti wind campaigner, Mr Val Martin, made that video 12 years ago and my name is in it. The interview was put on CD and widely assimilated. At least 20 on p.ie knew who I was and I have met maybe 7 or 8.

I know D4 and he knows me for example, so surely Gaylick always knew who I was. Now I do mot know who TG is apart from the supposed doxxing of him. Say what you will about Gaylick, he would never divulge a secret or confidence.

I would meet him for a drink if he wished

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Tagdh was one in a million imo. I hated his stance on George Floyd & BLM but his integrity was solid.

D4? Errrgh...... a wee bit odd to say the least!

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Btw, my whinge is not an excuse for doing nowt (I might lose me job 😭). Far better men have sacrificed far more. So to hell with that.

All's I'm saying is sometimes we have to fight smart. The way Nigel Farage does for example. Just about keeping her between the ditches so they can't get at ye!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom