Where were the Trendies when Muslims and Christians were being Massacred outside of Palestine?

free and clean

Reaction score
Here's one that springs to my mind.

Of course Christians have long been persecuted by the Allah snackbar loons in places like Egypt

Does anyone remember People before Puberty and other assorted far left groups, parasitic NGOs, brainless libtards etc organising large scale demonstrations, demanding action, politicians grandstanding?

What's going on?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The thread title answers the question.

These massacres are not trendy.

Wolf

Reaction score
Here's one that springs to my mind.

Of course Christians have long been persecuted by the Allah snackbar loons in places like Egypt

Does anyone remember People before Puberty and other assorted far left groups, parasitic NGOs, brainless libtards etc organising large scale demonstrations, demanding action, politicians grandstanding?

What's going on?
Skin colour.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Palestine are a parasite on other people's causes and issues. Every thing must be swallowed down the vortex of that desert shitehole.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Example.. it has colonised the mind of Wolf. He used to be able to talk about other things but the Palestine Virus has taken hold and he must cry everyday for it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Example.. it has colonised the mind of Wolf. He used to be able to talk about other things but the Palestine Virus has taken hold and he must cry everyday for it.
Exactly as happened to the sadly departed Tadge Gaelach after some colored savage took a live shot of phynthenol

Wolf

Reaction score
Aye, and you used to be able to talk about other things than me.

Tiger

Reaction score
Some interesting testimony from Jordan Peterson about how his wife beat a rare cancer.

Apparently she’s the only person to be cured from this type of cancer

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Some interesting testimony from Jordan Peterson about how his wife beat a rare cancer.

Apparently she’s the only person to be cured from this type of cancer

I will watch later. Thank you.

We need a serious cancer thread.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I see the pin up heroes of All Real Irish Nationalists... the Ayatollahs of Iran [obviously] are blowing up their fellow Muslim in Pakistan. This is the fault of Nazi Jews and White People who live in the West, as they are always to blame.

Remember these poor Pakis and Iranians will only be 'Fleeing War' and it will be your fault because you were not an organic Irish Nationalist.

Wolf

Reaction score

Popular Threads

Top Bottom