Who are 'they', who are the Globalists?

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
This writer is often pressed to answer who are 'they'? Who are you saying 'rule the world' or are part of the prevailing corruption etc? Well this is a short attempt to answer that.

First of all you have some movers and shakers who are clearly on the inside track internationally, in simple terms the 'deep state' of globalism. These are typically a mixture of powerful people in international commerce and politics, e.g. some obvious ones are Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates, John Kerry, Elon Musk, formerly Peter Sutherland and Maurice Strong, and in Ireland Bono, Declan Ganley and Larry Goodman. Politically some obvious candidates in Ireland are Micháel Martin, Richard Bruton, Shane Ross, Mary Robinson and her husband, and the Lenihan family.

These international power brokers are organised into some formal structures that are seemingly calling the shots here, like the Committee of 300.1 Also while these groups are behind the scenes, there are some which operate more publicly, like the numerous think tanks such as the Aspen Institute, Club of Rome, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, and of course the World Economic Forum. These organisations are what they say they are, think tanks that allow people from around the world to meet up and discuss world issues etc, but of course sometimes there are meet ups on the fringes of these meetings, where a sharper edge than just discussions might become apparent.2

Then in simple terms these globalists exercise control over countries, via some of these people who cooperate very closely with them, and, mostly, via transnational and international organisations like the EU, UN, WHO etc etc, which have long since signed up to this agenda. The ultimate agenda of course, is to create conditions conducive to bringing about a world totalitarian government.3

Simultaneously with that kind of hard edged power and money (the Federal Reserve system in the US is usually considered their main source of finance, but they are now transitioning this to an international digital currency which will give them total control over everybody's use of money) you have people who, in some shape or form, see the coming New World Order (their name for this totalitarian state) as the culmination of a religious aim. It seems that at the very high level of Freemasonry, allied to organisations into Satanism or witchcraft, etc etc, they dream about, and aim to bring about, this kind of state, and, in a sense, have been aiming for it for hundreds of years.4

At the ultimate point of these organisations you seem to have a number of families in Germany, France, Scotland (especially, hence the Scottish Rite) and their off shoots in England and the US.5 One example is the Russell family of the UK, including Bertrand Russell, who did powerful work popularising atheism, and his grandfather Lord John Russell, Prime Minister of the UK at the time when that government seemed to destroy earlier efforts to thwart famine among the starving millions in Ireland in 1847.

As well as these recognised Occult families, you have what's known as the Black Nobility, especially in Italy but actually possibly all over Western Europe. This is where some former and current royal (the current Dutch one is often mentioned for example) or noble houses dream of exercising absolute power once again, and are working underground to bring that about, via their Masonic and this Black Nobility network. This could even involve the Habsburgs, Romanovs and Windsors (in so far as they want absolute power!). The Black Nobility is supposed to be also organised in Ireland, with some old names (maybe Garret Fitzgerald for example?) being allied to them and therefore part of this corruption.

Another group which should be thrown into the mix, in Ireland at any rate, are Communists. The nominal, public face, of Communism has always been very minor, but the covert hidden power of it in this country has frequently been enormous. Its well know, for example, that the former Workers Party, realistically a Communist outfit, had control over the Irish media in the 80s and some of the 90s. Headquartered, at least to a degree, in New Books in Temple Bar, they have their influence everywhere, as Padraig Caughey describes here, a former Republican activist and son of the Vice-President of Sinn Fein:
"Once, when I was very young, I attended a Communist Party Meeting out of curiosity.
Several things surprised me there. Firstly many people attending I recognised from the Media as they were very well known. Prominent Academics, Trade Union Leaders, Journalists, Social Commentators, Influencers, etc. One thing they all had in common was that not one of them identified as Communists. In other words they were secret Communists. They kept their Part Membership very much hidden. I had no idea from their Public Profiles of writings that they were Hard Line Left Wingers.
Another things which was surprising was how undemocratic the whole thing was. The meeting was told the 'Party Line'. It was just left out for them from the Communist Internationale. So your views on say, Cuba, Agriculture, Unions, and Political Party was given to you. No dissent or discussion, a kind of prepackaged deal cooked up far up the chain. Since in those days the Irish Communist Party was Stalinist and allied to still Soviet Russia I could write the script myself. It was the same as the _Polit bureau in Russia.
Another thing was how very, very influential they were. They punched far, far above their weight. They must have heavily influenced whole swathes of society.
At the end of it a gentleman came up and talked to me. I had not planned to go to the meeting and told no one I was going. I just saw a little notice in the street and walked in on impulse right out of the blue. This guy was well dressed in late middle age. Although I had spoken to no one they already knew all about me. They knew that my father was a right wing Conservative Catholic, edited a political paper and was prominent in political circles. They were very curious indeed as to why I was there and very interested in if I was a practicing Catholic.
It was a real eye opener.
Anyway this Synod on Synodality reminds me of all that stuff I witnessed as a youth. I never went back. Even back then I knew it was all about control.
Everyone should attend a Communist Party Meeting at least once in their life. It is a Real Teacher."(6)
In terms of the big power internationally, these are what they refer to as 'useful idiots', but helpful for a time in the creation of a totalitarian state obviously.
Anyway the bottom line is that these international movers and shakers, allied to a few Irish, control the Irish state and the big multi-nationals. As such they control the intelligence services, both in Ireland and the international ones, like of the US and UK who are so active here. They in turn are incredibly powerful on the ground in Ireland and between them, and it seems some Masonic groups that I think operate independently of the intelligence services, they control ALL Irish political parties and media outlets etc etc.

Notice that I have not included here some global statement that the 'Jews control the world' or something similar, because I do not believe that to be true and am suspicious that some are herding 'conspiracy theorists' into that sweeping statement. Yes some of these families are nominally Jewish, like the Soros's and Rothschilds. Also there is a very strong religious thrust to all of this, remember I am saying that some of these people approach their New World Order as a religious goal. So as part of this of course they hope to corrupt the other religions, including Judaism, Islam, Catholicism etc etc, and are careful to have their people at the very highest levels within those religions, if they can at all. But their religion is Luciferianism, not Judaism, and they might very well be scapegoating the Jews with some of the atmosphere that is around now.

Anyway, that's my guess at what is happening now, for what its worth!

Footnotes
1. Described here:
View: https://rumble.com/v26y5q4-dr.-john-coleman-committee-of-300-club-of-rome-and-royal-institute-of-int.-.html

2. Here for example is George Washington Hunt talking about accidentally been invited to such a meeting on the fringes of the World Wilderness Conference in Colorado in 1987 https://t.co/t7JqiY1CnV , and George Green talks about such a meeting in Aspen in the mid70s:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CoTLIx0yxOW8/

3. Explained here: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058256768/the-drive-towards-a-world-totalitarian-government .

4. For information on Satanist groups you could listen to somebody like Ted Gunderson:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HpvLeX4P8qAf/

5. As described here by Fritz Springmeir:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uzCY8Tz1akSz/
, a few links here might be of interest too: https://web.archive.org/web/20130820225346/https://oireland.tripod.com/illuminati.html .

6. https://motheofgod.com/threads/synod-on-synodality.18907/page-4#post-401900 .

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have that book, it is about 30 years ago when written and an excellent read.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
This writer is often pressed to answer who are 'they'? Who are you saying 'rule the world' or are part of the prevailing corruption etc? Well this is a short attempt to answer that.

First of all you have some movers and shakers who are clearly on the inside track internationally, in simple terms the 'deep state' of globalism. These are typically a mixture of powerful people in international commerce and politics, e.g. some obvious ones are Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates, John Kerry, Elon Musk, formerly Peter Sutherland and Maurice Strong, and in Ireland Bono and Larry Goodman. Politically some obvious candidates in Ireland are Micháel Martin, Richard Bruton, Shane Ross, Mary Robinson and her husband, and the Lenihan family.

These international power brokers are organised into some formal structures that are seemingly calling the shots here, like the Committee of 300.1 Also while these groups are behind the scenes, there are some which operate more publicly, like the numerous think tanks such as the Aspen Institute, Club of Rome, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, and of course the World Economic Forum. These organisations are what they say they are, think tanks that allow people from around the world to meet up and discuss world issues etc, but of course sometimes there are meet ups on the fringes of these meetings, where a sharper edge than just discussions might become apparent.2

Then in simple terms these globalists exercise control over countries, via some of these people who cooperate very closely with them, and, mostly, via transnational and international organisations like the EU, UN, WHO etc etc, which have long since signed up to this agenda. The ultimate agenda of course, is to create conditions conducive to bringing about a world totalitarian government.3

Simultaneously with that kind of hard edged power and money (the Federal Reserve system in the US is usually considered their main source of finance, but they are now transitioning this to an international digital currency which will give them total control over everybody's use of money) you have people who, in some shape or form, see the coming New World Order (their name for this totalitarian state) as the culmination of a religious aim. It seems that at the very high level of Freemasonry, allied to organisations into Satanism or witchcraft, etc etc, they dream about, and aim to bring about, this kind of state, and, in a sense, have been aiming for it for hundreds of years.4

At the ultimate point of these organisations you seem to have a number of families in Germany, France, Scotland (especially, hence the Scottish Rite) and their off shoots in England and the US.5 One example is the Russell family of the UK, including Bertrand Russell, who did powerful work popularising atheism, and his grandfather Lord John Russell, Prime Minister of the UK at the time when that government seemed to destroy earlier efforts to thwart famine among the starving millions in Ireland in 1847.

As well as these recognised Occult families, you have what's known as the Black Nobility, especially in Italy but actually possibly all over Western Europe. This is where some former and current royal (the current Dutch one is often mentioned for example) or noble houses dream of exercising absolute power once again, and are working underground to bring that about, via their Masonic and this Black Nobility network. This could even involve the Habsburgs, Romanovs and Windsors (in so far as they want absolute power!). The Black Nobility is supposed to be also organised in Ireland, with some old names (maybe Garret Fitzgerald for example?) being allied to them and therefore part of this corruption.

Anyway the bottom line is that these international movers and shakers, allied to a few Irish, control the Irish state and the big multi-nationals. As such they control the intelligence services, both in Ireland and the international ones, like of the US and UK who are so active here. They in turn are incredibly powerful on the ground in Ireland and between them, and it seems some Masonic groups that I think operate independently of the intelligence services, they control ALL Irish political parties and media outlets etc etc.

Notice that I have not included here some global statement that the 'Jews control the world' or something similar, because I do not believe that to be true and am suspicious that some are herding 'conspiracy theorists' into that sweeping statement. Yes some of these families are nominally Jewish, like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds. Also there is a very strong religious thrust to all of this, remember I am saying that some of these people approach their New World Order as a religious goal. So as part of this of course they hope to corrupt the other religions, including Judaism, Islam, Catholicism etc etc, and are careful to have their people at the very highest levels within those religions, if they can at all. But their religion is Luciferianism, not Judaism, and they might very well be scapegoating the Jews with some of the atmosphere that is around now.

Anyway, that's my guess at what is happening now, for what its worth!

Footnotes
1. Described here:
View: https://rumble.com/v26y5q4-dr.-john-coleman-committee-of-300-club-of-rome-and-royal-institute-of-int.-.html

2. Here for example is George Washington Hunt talking about accidentally been invited to such a meeting on the fringes of the World Wilderness Conference in Colorado in 1987 https://t.co/t7JqiY1CnV , and George Green talks about such a meeting in Aspen in the mid70s:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CoTLIx0yxOW8/

3. Explained here: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058256768/the-drive-towards-a-world-totalitarian-government .

4. For information on Satanist groups you could listen to somebody like Ted Gunderson:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HpvLeX4P8qAf/

5. As described here by Fritz Springmeir:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uzCY8Tz1akSz/
, a few links here might be of interest too: https://web.archive.org/web/20130820225346/https://oireland.tripod.com/illuminati.html .

You are confused and you need to read a little more to get a grasp of it .
if you go to the new ladies masonic lodge of London you will read that membership is open to all however it is restricted to the ALL believing in A SUPREME BEING .
this is not god nor the Christ or holy ghost as they would state THE supreme being or GOD but no ---A .
in the male lodges you are required to believe in THE GREAT ARCHITECT not god or Christ either .
the Jewish rite is similar that the messiah is not Jesus or the christian god but an individual whose first duty will be the extermination of most of humanity and each of the CHOSEN people will have approx 20,000 slaves each --this kind generous genocidal lunatic is the messiah of Juadism and the masons and Marx once said communism is Juadism .
The only female free mason was known as lady Freemason of Donaraile court co cork who accidentally witnessed an initiation and because she was a St Ledger her life was spared and to cope with the circumstances she was sworn to secrecy by being admitted to the private lodge based in the St Ledger home .
she was the only female Freemason on the planet .
outside the door of Donaraile court and every other great house in Ireland they were paying 5 pounds for the head of a teacher and 10 for a priest and 20 for a bishop -- payable at the local English courthouse .
more was paid for the clergy as they were generally educated in revolutionary France and were therefore perceived as a greater threat .
see a google entry for SEAN NA SAGART a famous priest killer and you will read some of the gentry liked to keep skulls in their basement to look at and caress occasionally .
these gentry were all ALL members of masonic lodges and their symbol is the pentagram which you will see a very fine one in the Mountmellic masons hall today .
this symbol is denied as satanic by the masons however most researchers seem to agree it is satanic .
there are some good videos by the baptists church of the USA who explore the masons and very sincerely state they are NON CHRISTIAN absolutely non christian .

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it is a good book for sure, Dr John Coleman was formerly of MI6 of course.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
You are saying I am confused but I wonder do you have a somewhat roundabout way of writing?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Fenian could you briefly summarise the OP and Aul Lad's reply?

Cheers.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Take for example just two. Peter Sutherland and Bono.

Sutherland seemed to go from a nobody to a serious somebody in the blink of an eye.

We can assume that Bono is still a nobody except for in his own mind. He likely was just brought on board as he can influence the stupid herd.

So how does one get into this club???

And surely there are hidden layers of far more powerful people behind the scenes. Rockefeller could hardly be on the same level as say Richard Brutan, who is maybe just a servant that will survive in the big house, but as a butler to the Lord. Which from his perspective is a hell of a lot better than the lads outside the moat, who will dying off.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Just on your point number three, It was noticeable just how quickly your message was swamped, not by debate or argument, but by lashing out at its format. There is no doubt in my mind now that Boards.ie is a jungle drum for the NWO.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
While we are busy looking at the the individuals and groups within the globalist movement what we must not overlook is the importance of structure.

What is of overwhelming concern, and this has been touched upon in a couple of the replies so far, is that the people concerned need a corporate matrix in which to operate, and it is the imposition of that architecture on all humanity, with themselves somewhere near the apex, that is the goal they strive for.

This is not about money, Billy Boy, Sutherland et al have enough of that already, it is about power and prestige. It is these two commodities they crave, basically there is only one top position they are unable to achieve and that is a supernatural God, so they recreate the position here on earth and fight for the job. He (and they are almost exclusively male) who subjugates or kills the most people will be seen as the most worthy of wearing the crown.

There are 8 billion of the rest of us, how on earth are we letting this happen?

Last edited:

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
You are saying I am confused but I wonder do you have a somewhat roundabout way of writing?
i was a bit abrasive and should have worded it better .
i do ramble across the planet when i write and sometimes it seems confusing but i am referencing so many sources in my lifetime of trying to come to grips with the vastness of our slavery .
it started for us with the coup in England and the battle of the Boyne where a Dutchman was placed on the English throne,
and he then chartered the bank of England to them as no English king would give the control of Englands currency and economy to foreigners .
the VOC ( the dutch east india co ) and British east India co then merged 2 years later and the British empire was born .
the British state had a standing army of approx 70,000 and the British east India co on its own had a staggering 288,000 army to give you a scale of the corporation which in a few short years controlled more than half of the goods traded and economies on the planet .
that was just the start in the early 1700s .
with its wars funded by taxation on the subjects of the crown/empire known today as the crown which the courts and military are known legally today as the forces of the CROWN not the forces of England

Israel today is a nuclear armed bank -- which wages war in many countries as it controls America and its vast military.
all the countries Israel stated would be destroyed have been destroyed and only Iran and Syria remain to be destroyed .
the biggest gas field in that part of the world is the Gaza gas field ---- the people of Gaza are not allowed to use their own gas and its wealth to cook or to generate electricity or to desalinate water .
water electricity everything is rationed by the Israelis and used as mass punishment by the Israelis pending their genocide of the Palistinians and when the world has passed their HATE laws it will start the genocide and you can now call your self a Palistinian as we are next. .
see Ron de Santis in the past weeks singing the new Florida hate laws IN ISRAEL with the entire Florida cabinet present flown in specially to prostrate themselves in front of the Israelis and to scream to the world ""please let me be president i will do whatever you ask"".
How would you keep the puke down if you were an americian ,
but they don't know it did not MAKE the Israeli controlled news there .

Last edited:

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen to Israel, you hear stories of a nuclear war between it and Iran so who knows.
Yes on boards I am either deleted instantly or they close the thread before I can reply to comments, in case the thread becomes popular. As I said above, we live in a very very controlled country.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The Rockefellers aren't "nominally Jewish". They're Baptists or Episcopalian.

I am pretty sure they are Baptists- but a kind of Baptist that you don't really in Ireland, Wales or Scotland where the Baptists are far not exactly "Liberal" even though arguably Western Liberalism comes out of the Baptists (the whole idea of getting rid of infant Baptism completely undermines the idea of a Christian society which is why the other Protestants historically really persecuted them).

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention another group which should be thrown into the mix, in Ireland at any rate, Communists. The nominal, public face, of Communism has always been very minor, but the covert hidden power of it in this country has frequently been enormous. Its well know, for example, that the former Workers Party, realistically a Communist outfit, had control over the Irish media in the 80s and some of the 90s. Headquartered, at least to a degree, in New Books in Temple Bar, they have their influence everywhere, as Padraig Caughey describes here, a former Republican activist and son of the Vice-President of Sinn Fein:
"Once, when I was very young, I attended a Communist Party Meeting out of curiosity.
Several things surprised me there. Firstly many people attending I recognised from the Media as they were very well known. Prominent Academics, Trade Union Leaders, Journalists, Social Commentators, Influencers, etc. One thing they all had in common was that not one of them identified as Communists. In other words they were secret Communists. They kept their Part Membership very much hidden. I had no idea from their Public Profiles of writings that they were Hard Line Left Wingers.
Another things which was surprising was how undemocratic the whole thing was. The meeting was told the 'Party Line'. It was just left out for them from the Communist Internationale. So your views on say, Cuba, Agriculture, Unions, and Political Party was given to you. No dissent or discussion, a kind of prepackaged deal cooked up far up the chain. Since in those days the Irish Communist Party was Stalinist and allied to still Soviet Russia I could write the script myself. It was the same as the _Polit bureau in Russia.
Another thing was how very, very influential they were. They punched far, far above their weight. They must have heavily influenced whole swathes of society.
At the end of it a gentleman came up and talked to me. I had not planned to go to the meeting and told no one I was going. I just saw a little notice in the street and walked in on impulse right out of the blue. This guy was well dressed in late middle age. Although I had spoken to no one they already knew all about me. They knew that my father was a right wing Conservative Catholic, edited a political paper and was prominent in political circles. They were very curious indeed as to why I was there and very interested in if I was a practicing Catholic.
It was a real eye opener.
Anyway this Synod on Synodality reminds me of all that stuff I witnessed as a youth. I never went back. Even back then I knew it was all about control.
Everyone should attend a Communist Party Meeting at least once in their life. It is a Real Teacher."
( https://motheofgod.com/threads/synod-on-synodality.18907/page-4#post-401900 .)
In terms of the big power internationally, these are what they refer to as 'useful idiots', but helpful for a time in the creation of a totalitarian state obviously.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention another group which should be thrown into the mix, in Ireland at any rate, Communists. The nominal, public face, of Communism has always been very minor, but the covert hidden power of it in this country has frequently been enormous. Its well know, for example, that the former Workers Party, realistically a Communist outfit, had control over the Irish media in the 80s and some of the 90s. Headquartered, at least to a degree, in New Books in Temple Bar, they have their influence everywhere, as Padraig Caughey describes here, a former Republican activist and son of the Vice-President of Sinn Fein:

The Communist Party though is extremely against the EU and NATO- when most people think of globalism in Ireland they think of the EU and especially in the six counties at least NATO.

The reason that such people were at their meetings I would imagine is that they often have an interesting analysis on things. Ernst Junger who was hardly a Leftist described Marxism as indispensible (in terms of understanding how the contemporary world works) but corrosive (in terms of it's reductionism). That does not mean though that they were Socialist no mind Marxist.

The part of the Workers Party that was basically Communist was not the part that had power in RTE- the part with the power in RTE became outright Neo-Liberal in the 1990s and split off from the Communists.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Not just Communists but people like Greens, Anarchists, Trotskyites and Socialist Republicans. I notice things like certain soccer clubs, Bohemians, Cliftonville, Celtic FC, and the Irish language have become completely woke. Socialist Worker activists with Gaelic names on social media, often follow Bohs or Celtic, and are in trad folk bands.

The Pop-Up Gaeltacht movement seems to be entirely run by the Far Left, look at Áras na nGael the Conradh na nGaeilge branch in Galway as well. I was watching a documentary on Celtic Football Club made in the early 80s, and one the Celtic fans mentions the Troops Out Movement. Later on Celtic fans formed an alliance with St Pauli, German football club with anarchist support and a transgender chairman.

The movement was founded in London in late 1973. Its first main event, a large public meeting, took place at Fulham Town Hall on 24 October 1973. By the end of the year there were branches in Manchester, Coventry, Birmingham as well. By 1975 the TOM claimed to have a membership of over 1,200 people.[3] The TOM was a 'single issue' organisation, but its membership generally comprised people who were also members of left-wing, socially progressive and humanitarian organisations. This shaped its campaigns but also caused some friction with views of the various groups it worked with in Ireland; this was particularly true for issues such as women's liberation, gay rights and anti-racism. The TOM campaigned very actively across the British political sphere; establishing close ties with many political, social and cultural organisations among Britain's Irish communities, British trade unions, religious groups, anti-Nazi and anti-racist organisations, and international support groups.

One notable member of the TOM was Paddy Prendiville, who later went on to edit the satirical magazine The Phoenix.[6]
another "" communist "" was Nixy Boran of Castle comer a man who was a famous miners leader .
Nixy would make his way to Moscow each year in the 1950s and would be looked after royally,
and he used to persuade them to print a few thousand stamped picture post cards with very prominent red star and
world communist HQ Moscow in large print .
with the further message WISH YOU WERE HERE YOUR DEAR FRIEND NIXY.
and he would really wish they were in Moscow as communists ,
and the purpose was to have the postman and every employee of the local post office ---register /suspect the archbishop/parish priest/judge /td and anyone of note in Ireland was a communist .
naturally he became infamous and was each year publicly arrested by 4 garda and dragged off the bus bringing him back to Castlecomer .
it did not work and it only made him a legend in his own lifetime --Nixy did not give a sh--t what anyone thought of him and he took them all on at the same time and did not lose an hours sleep.
The local miners co op was a SOVIET and another soviet existed in Limerick which printed their own currency .
the Castlecomer one was called Massford co op stores and it gave the local shopkeepers strokes ---as they bought flour sugar and all the essentials at wholesale and sold them at wholesale with a tiny margin to pay the staff -.
They Purchased commodities for public use --and kept the wealth of the miners local and left them able to clothe their kids and feed them .
-everything that could be done ---was done to shut them down but failed .
Dev once to end blueshirt General Richard Mulcahys frequent warnings that the country was being taken over by communists and the people should elect a STRONG leader to defeat them --
Dev conducted a survey of communism in Ireland and he reported back to the dail in 1932 there were only 2 communist cells in Ireland one in Kilkee co Clare and the other in Castlecomer co kilkenny -- this ended general Mulcahy aim to be ILL DUCE.

Last edited:

Popular Threads

Top Bottom