Will Bourgeois White Liberals ever stop Patronising Black People?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I think the biggest racists are those who pretend they are the champions of black people. You are correct in your assumption that it is indeed patronising, however, I also feel some black people allow themselves to be used in this way so they can play the victim card and milk the whitey for everything.

You need only look at some of those new to the parish in Ireland, already establishing Anti Racism Networks, writing books about Racism, and generally placing themselves on a platform that makes them untouchable and worshipped by idiot white people.

A

Aldo

So you reckon they'll just keep ceaselessly patronising them, denying them agency etc?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Just yesterday or the day before I pointed out the fact that Irish were a minority in Lisdoonvarna and a clown from Tipp called me a racist.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I said

Get a grip you eejit.

A

Aldo

Just yesterday or the day before I pointed out the fact that Irish were a minority in Lisdoonvarna and a clown from Tipp called me a racist.
It's happened in a few towns now as far as I'm aware. My brother lives near Portmagee and he told me that the vast majority who arrived were men (no women as usual) and many were from the Middle East (all above board of course).

But sure those of us living in Dublin are used to feeling like a minority so the rest of the country might as well give it a go.

Remember always that responsibility for the shitshow that is this country lies with the Irish public. They repeatedly vote for Gombeen retards in the pockets of corporate/NGO interests, who want to continue this cycle.

Always important to remember that.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It's happened in a few towns now as far as I'm aware. My brother lives near Portmagee and he told me that the vast majority who arrived were men (no women as usual) and many were from the Middle East (all above board of course).

But sure those of us living in Dublin are used to feeling like a minority so the rest of the country might as well give it a go.

Remember always that responsibility for the shitshow that is this country lies with the Irish public. They repeatedly vote for Gombeen retards in the pockets of corporate/NGO interests, who want to continue this cycle.

Always important to remember that.
That is it in nutshell. The public are or st least were, fly on board.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom