World Wide Woke thread

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Some frightening information here.

They are planning on training baggage handlers to become pilots and are ‘partnering’ with colleges with the lowest test scores in the country.

The airline agencies are in discussions to determine what safety levels risks need to be balanced with their DEI hirings.

I think a lottery system of the passengers should be done ~ ~ Just draw a number out of a Hat and let that Passenger fly the plane ~ ~ Shouldn't even rule out Blind Passengers ;) ;)

Hermit

Reaction score
Not one piece of actual evidence for that claim in the Guardian article or the article it cites.

Couple of videos here dispelling the myths that ancient Greek and Romans were all faggots:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNAT4ybsz_E

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QVh3kj7CjA

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Warnings have to be brief and to the point. By their very nature they have to instantly catch people's awareness and get the message across.

Monologues don't work Tony. I'm blue in the face from telling you that.
As many here are exasperated trying to explain to you that two sentence sound bites don't relay any significant issues properly.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Your daily dose of madness.

The NYPD ‘dance team’ is hilarious.

So pumping a man full of drugs and hormones to produce totally un-natural " stuff " from his chest is OK now 😲 😲

These Nutters are willing to experiment on Babies for their Sick Kicks = = Experimenting on Babies.

Could there be any More Proof of the Total Narcissism of these Nutters = = Than to Experiment on Babies :mad: :mad:

This is a ~ Step Beyond for any of normal human beings ~

Tiger

Reaction score
Everyone should watch and share this.

It is extremely well researched and put together. I think Elon Musk has been promoting it on X.

Last edited:

Tiger

Reaction score
Microsoft openly discriminates against white employees

be2fd55c-ac04-4963-8608-d989801f4c05.jpeg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Not really her fault when that idiot dancer cannot stay upright in his 6 inch stiletto heels, like a total gimp. Madonna recovered gracefully with the love and support of her fellow gyrators. If we could all be as stunning and as brave as her at her age. #Hope
Madonna calls out fan for sitting down – but it turns out they were in a wheelchair

Madonna scolded a fan at her concert for sitting down before realising they were in a wheelchair.

“What are you doing sitting down over there? What are you getting sitting down?” the singer asked the concertgoer after pausing the concert.

The 65-year-old then walked to the edge of the stage to get closer to the fan she was addressing, to which the audience cheered. It was at this point that Madonna realised they were in a wheelchair.

“Oh, OK. Politically incorrect. Sorry about that. I’m glad you are here,” she said, before turning away and walking back to her position.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Madonna calls out fan for sitting down – but it turns out they were in a wheelchair

Madonna scolded a fan at her concert for sitting down before realising they were in a wheelchair.

“What are you doing sitting down over there? What are you getting sitting down?” the singer asked the concertgoer after pausing the concert.

The 65-year-old then walked to the edge of the stage to get closer to the fan she was addressing, to which the audience cheered. It was at this point that Madonna realised they were in a wheelchair.

“Oh, OK. Politically incorrect. Sorry about that. I’m glad you are here,” she said, before turning away and walking back to her position.

No surprise, I’ve always found her a loathsome bitch.

Tiger

Reaction score
Wendy is so incredibly fucking stupid, she can't figure out why I facepalmed the post, here it is again -

Post in thread 'World Wide Woke thread' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/world-wide-woke-thread.274/post-86197

You Losers aren't just scumbags, your mind-numbingly boring. Duh, that comes with the territory of having a Down Syndrome IQ
No knucklehead, I’m referring to you facepalming my post of Musk’s tweet about tranny suicide rates.

I see you’re intent on an evening of mindless trolling.

Good for you.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom