🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Funding of all this fact checking nonsense has never been truly revealed, and we can all work out why. It was a grand trick when new, not sure that it is having the same effect nowadays.
People need to continue opening their eyes, looking at the facts and using their own brains to work out what the scamdemic was all about.
A couple of my siblings have said to me recently that I was 100% correct in what I was saying but they believed 'the man on the television' at the time.
Unfortunately I have another 2 siblings who still believe and still take the jab, funnily enough they're both civil servants.........
My mother is 94 this year and after being pressured into taking the first jab by the pair mentioned above which resulted in her making many trips to her GP due to complications in the immediate aftermath, has refused point blank to take the poison ever since.
She never got the ConVid and is fit as a fiddle to this day, thank god.(y)

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
People need to continue opening their eyes, looking at the facts and using their own brains to work out what the scamdemic was all about.
A couple of my siblings have said to me recently that I was 100% correct in what I was saying but they believed 'the man on the television' at the time.
Unfortunately I have another 2 siblings who still believe and still take the jab, funnily enough they're both civil servants.........
My mother is 94 this year and after being pressured into taking the first jab by the pair mentioned above which resulted in her making many trips to her GP due to complications in the immediate aftermath, has refused point blank to take the poison ever since.
She never got the ConVid and is fit as a fiddle to this day, thank god.(y)
Unfortunately, there are far too many people still hooked on the 'man on the telly', who displaced the man in the pulpit as a light of moral guidance. Both offered a vision of terror and hell, but also a world of balm and soothing, if you only just did what you were told.

Too many people want or need that. They seek a cozy life of apparent order and will happily shun their own liberty and self determination to belong to a herd. That is what we are up against, the herd and those who seek to control it.

Tiger

Reaction score
IMG_2042.jpeg

Tiger

Reaction score
RT?

We already have another poster spamming the forum with crap from that site.

You’re such a cockwomble. Factcheck.org don’t even deny that they are funded by Johnson and Johnson.

It’s these kind of deflecting responses which has your credibility in the toilet.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have another 2 siblings who still believe and still take the jab, funnily enough they're both civil servants.
Either of them fancy a cross-border placement? There's a lad in Armagh jacking in the day job to focus on making his online memes make sense 😃

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
your credibility in the toilet.
On this site? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So I had a look and quite quickly found out that....

It's just bullshit. Again.

Constant endless bullshit, posters just believing whatever they are told without doing the most fundamental checking. This whole site is full of Russian propaganda victims like yourself.

Please stop tagging me on garbage.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Constant endless bullshit, posters just believing whatever they are told without doing the most fundamental checking. This whole site is full of Russian propaganda victims like yourself.

So a fact checker checks its facts and decides that the facts are that it is not funded by big Pharma!

Up the yard with your stupidity!

Tiger

Reaction score

As a retort, he posts the first bullshit confirmation bias article he can find…..dated from 2021.

Pathetic.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You’re such a cockwomble. Factcheck.org don’t even deny that they are funded by Johnson and Johnson.

It’s these kind of deflecting responses which has your credibility in the toilet.
What credibility?
It's been shitposting and spamming the site with links from homosexuals on Twatter since it followed me here from the now defunct politicalirish.com, the site he got shut down by threatening legal action against.

Cockwomble though? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Child cockwanker more like...... :sick: :sick: :sick:

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
As a retort, he posts the first bullshit confirmation bias article he can find…..dated from 2021.

Pathetic.
It's a terrible online frape room when ya look at it.
Amateurs who never leave their dead mammy's back bedroom.:cool:

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score

Pathetic.
Yeah the garbage is being recycled now. You saw it with Fauci too.
Old debunked shite being posted as new.

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
Factcheckers.

1. Lead Stories, which has been reported to write, in some months, more fact checks than all others combined, does not rely on grants or advertising revenue, instead operating on contracts and fees, mostly from Facebook, TikTok and clients who pay to use Lead Stories' proprietary virality monitor: Trendolizerâ„¢. Have no direct or indirect revenue from vaccine makers.
  2. FactCheck.org, reviewed extensively above in this fact check, is based at the University of Pennsylvania. In 2021 it reported funding provided by individual donors, Facebook, The Annenberg Foundation, Google and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
  3. Politifact.org is owned and operated by The Poynter Institute for Media Studies, a nonprofit that lists the following major funders: Charles Koch Institute; Craig Newmark Philanthropies; Gannett Foundation; Institute for War and Peace Reporting; John S. and James L. Knight Foundation; Lumina Foundation; John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation; Newton & Rochelle Becker Charitable Trust; Rays Baseball Foundation; Robert R. McCormick Foundation; TEGNA Foundation; The Washington Post.
  4. CheckYourFact.org is a for-profit subsidiary of The Daily Caller, Inc., whose majority owner is co-founder and publisher Neil Patel. CheckYourFact reports its operations budget is part of The Daily Caller's general news budget and advertising revenue.
  5. Reuters Fact Check is owned and operated by Thomson Reuters, a New York Stock Exchange-listed corporation with $5.9 billion in revenues in 2020, mostly from subscriptions to Reuters' news services and specialty information products. About 66% of Thompson Reuters' stock is owned by The Woodbridge Company, a Canadian holding company controlled by the family of the late Roy Thomson. None of Thomson Reuters' board members are affiliated with pharmaceutical companies.
  6. AP Fact Check is a service of The Associated Press, a 170-year-old nonprofit global news cooperative with 56 Pulitzer Prizes whose members are newspapers and broadcasters. The AP is funded by fees paid for its news services, about $490 million in 2020, according to Dun & Bradstreet.
  7. USA Today Fact Check is a service of the USA Today network of newsrooms, owned by Gannett, a publicly traded media company with 2020 revenues of $3,405,670,000, mostly from subscriptions and advertising, which includes advertising purchased by pharmaceutical companies. USA Today Fact Check reports it is partially funded by a grant from Facebook. Gannett has also been sued for libel by Vivera Pharmaceuticals, a fact that does not support the claim Facebook's fact checkers are in thrall to the vaccine industry.
  8. AFP Fact Check is operated by Agence France-Presse, the news agency founded in 1835 and partially funded and owned by the French government. AFP's revenues from subscribers and content licensing were $192.9 million in 2020, with the French government providing $133.9 million of that. AFP Fact Check reports it receives direct funding through Facebook's third-party fact checking program.
  9. The Dispatch Fact Check is the fact-checking service of The Dispatch a majority-employee-owned company that was the first media company on Substack, a platform established to facilitate subscriber revenue for writers and other content makers. Audited financials are not easily available, but Dispatch told Nieman Reports it does not sell ads and now has 10,000 subscribers paying $100 per month, which would be $12 million in annual revenue.
  10. Science Feedback is a not-for-profit, partially volunteer organization that publishes fact checks, but also gives journalists feedback on science reporting. It owns a subsidiary (SciVerify) that partners with Facebook and TikTok, which pay for fact checking services. Science Feedback reports no vaccine makers in its running list of those who have donated since 2015.

Tiger

Reaction score
Factcheckers.

1. Lead Stories, which has been reported to write, in some months, more fact checks than all others combined, does not rely on grants or advertising revenue, instead operating on contracts and fees, mostly from Facebook, TikTok and clients who pay to use Lead Stories' proprietary virality monitor: Trendolizerâ„¢. Have no direct or indirect revenue from vaccine makers.
  2. FactCheck.org, reviewed extensively above in this fact check, is based at the University of Pennsylvania. In 2021 it reported funding provided by individual donors, Facebook, The Annenberg Foundation, Google and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
  3. Politifact.org is owned and operated by The Poynter Institute for Media Studies, a nonprofit that lists the following major funders: Charles Koch Institute; Craig Newmark Philanthropies; Gannett Foundation; Institute for War and Peace Reporting; John S. and James L. Knight Foundation; Lumina Foundation; John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation; Newton & Rochelle Becker Charitable Trust; Rays Baseball Foundation; Robert R. McCormick Foundation; TEGNA Foundation; The Washington Post.
  4. CheckYourFact.org is a for-profit subsidiary of The Daily Caller, Inc., whose majority owner is co-founder and publisher Neil Patel. CheckYourFact reports its operations budget is part of The Daily Caller's general news budget and advertising revenue.
  5. Reuters Fact Check is owned and operated by Thomson Reuters, a New York Stock Exchange-listed corporation with $5.9 billion in revenues in 2020, mostly from subscriptions to Reuters' news services and specialty information products. About 66% of Thompson Reuters' stock is owned by The Woodbridge Company, a Canadian holding company controlled by the family of the late Roy Thomson. None of Thomson Reuters' board members are affiliated with pharmaceutical companies.
  6. AP Fact Check is a service of The Associated Press, a 170-year-old nonprofit global news cooperative with 56 Pulitzer Prizes whose members are newspapers and broadcasters. The AP is funded by fees paid for its news services, about $490 million in 2020, according to Dun & Bradstreet.
  7. USA Today Fact Check is a service of the USA Today network of newsrooms, owned by Gannett, a publicly traded media company with 2020 revenues of $3,405,670,000, mostly from subscriptions and advertising, which includes advertising purchased by pharmaceutical companies. USA Today Fact Check reports it is partially funded by a grant from Facebook. Gannett has also been sued for libel by Vivera Pharmaceuticals, a fact that does not support the claim Facebook's fact checkers are in thrall to the vaccine industry.
  8. AFP Fact Check is operated by Agence France-Presse, the news agency founded in 1835 and partially funded and owned by the French government. AFP's revenues from subscribers and content licensing were $192.9 million in 2020, with the French government providing $133.9 million of that. AFP Fact Check reports it receives direct funding through Facebook's third-party fact checking program.
  9. The Dispatch Fact Check is the fact-checking service of The Dispatch a majority-employee-owned company that was the first media company on Substack, a platform established to facilitate subscriber revenue for writers and other content makers. Audited financials are not easily available, but Dispatch told Nieman Reports it does not sell ads and now has 10,000 subscribers paying $100 per month, which would be $12 million in annual revenue.
  10. Science Feedback is a not-for-profit, partially volunteer organization that publishes fact checks, but also gives journalists feedback on science reporting. It owns a subsidiary (SciVerify) that partners with Facebook and TikTok, which pay for fact checking services. Science Feedback reports no vaccine makers in its running list of those who have donated since 2015.

What’s the purpose of this pointless list of Fact-checking outfits and a crap, anodyne (ChatGPT derived) description?

Are you aiming for ‘worst journalist of the year’ award?

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom