🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
What’s the purpose of this pointless list of Fact-checking outfits and a crap, anodyne (ChatGPT derived) description?

Are you aiming for ‘worst journalist of the year’ award?

Tiger be like

cure GIF

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Isn't the above what Charlotte's head does to young kids?
Surprised that's allowed,tbh.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What’s the purpose of this pointless list of Fact-checking outfits and a crap, anodyne (ChatGPT derived) description?

Are you aiming for ‘worst journalist of the year’ award?
Just more spam.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
100%

He doesn’t even bother formulating any coherent arguments these days.
These days????
If it's not reposting some scutter from an unknown homosexual on Twatter it's posting stupid and childlike memes.
It doesn't have a mind of it's own and indeed I wonder is it really just a badly programmed AI bot released on here for Declan to get hits.
It does 20 hour shifts here almost every day in order to achieve that.
One thing is for sure 100%, whatever it is it's not Irish and it's not European.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Poor whinging Fauci.......these pricks hate being exposed for the sub-human filth they truly are.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS0JrdqtWiY

No tears for the people's lives he destroyed, no tears for the people his jab mandates have killed, no tears for the children his mandates have damaged so much but plenty of tears for himself and his bastard family.

I really hope this filthy piece of shite dies roaring and soon.
I wish the same for all CoVidian Cultists.

Tiger

Reaction score
Poor whinging Fauci.......these pricks hate being exposed for the sub-human filth they truly are.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS0JrdqtWiY

No tears for the people's lives he destroyed, no tears for the people his jab mandates have killed, no tears for the children his mandates have damaged so much but plenty of tears for himself and his bastard family.

I really hope this filthy piece of shite dies roaring and soon.
I wish the same for all CoVidian Cultists.

We can be guaranteed that no mRNA jab went within a million miles of his or any of his kids arms. He’s the quintessential deceitful Jesuit agent.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Quick, get the anti-human drug pusher Charlotte's head on the case...😂 😂

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Michael Mosley was a TV Doctor during the virus era. Some say he was paid by AstraZeneca but I don't know that for sure.

Either way tragically the man has lost his life. He went missing a few days ago and his body has now been found.

valamhic

Reaction score
Michael Mosley was a TV Doctor during the virus era. Some say he was paid by AstraZeneca but I don't know that for sure.

Either way tragically the man has lost his life. He went missing a few days ago and his body has now been found.

That is suspicious all right, there was a Paddy Reilly from Ballyjamesduff went missing and was never seen again!

valamhic

Reaction score
We can be guaranteed that no mRNA jab went within a million miles of his or any of his kids arms. He’s the quintessential deceitful Jesuit agent.
What is Fauci saying now?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Probably another, Heart Attack of a Very Healthy Man ? !

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom