🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Wolf

Reaction score
Goes to Show ~ ~ Stern was, Always Part of The Establishment !
He's come a long way since he used to have young girls on his show sitting on vibrators for his entertainment.
Can't/won't post it here but it's on the auld internet.........

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
He's come a long way since he used to have young girls on his show sitting on vibrators for his entertainment.
Can't/won't post it here but it's on the auld internet.........
Maybe that's why these Gob-Shites surrender ~ ~ There is enough out there to destroy them at any time unless they " Take The Knee "

tldr

Reaction score
This is pretty astounding!

• Legal documents reveal that a non-profit controlled by former FTX CEO Sam Bankman Fried and former colleague Ross Rheingans-Yoo, alongside FTX itself, invested a total of $53.25 million in Purpose Life Sciences, the company that owns the TOGETHER trial.
  • The investments give the non-profit (Latona Biosciences) control over at least 54% of PLS in any future equity or liquidation event.
  • As far as we can tell, Latona is still active and unaffected by the FTX collapse, begging the question of what this means for the future of PLS and TOGETHER.
  • FTX’s bankruptcy administrators are suing Latona and PLS to recover the investments, claiming they were fraudulent and using comingled customer funds.

Looks like they were getting their fingers into research on the alternative therapies to COVID (which include Ivermectin).

“The TOGETHER Trial aims to identify effective repurposed therapies to prevent the disease progression of COVID-19.”
Dr. Edward Mills & Dr. Gilmar Reis, Co-Principal Investigators, the TOGETHER Trial

https://www.togethertrial.com/

It was established by researchers from the McMaster University (Canada) and the Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais (Brazil). They're trying to sue PLS which may cause it to go into liquidation and cease operations rather than just selling on their shares.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
  • Legal documents reveal that a non-profit controlled by former FTX CEO Sam Bankman Fried and former colleague Ross Rheingans-Yoo, alongside FTX itself, invested a total of $53.25 million in Purpose Life Sciences, the company that owns the TOGETHER trial.
  • The investments give the non-profit (Latona Biosciences) control over at least 54% of PLS in any future equity or liquidation event.
  • As far as we can tell, Latona is still active and unaffected by the FTX collapse, begging the question of what this means for the future of PLS and TOGETHER.
  • FTX’s bankruptcy administrators are suing Latona and PLS to recover the investments, claiming they were fraudulent and using comingled customer funds.

Looks like they were getting their fingers into research on the alternative therapies to COVID (which include Ivermectin).

“The TOGETHER Trial aims to identify effective repurposed therapies to prevent the disease progression of COVID-19.”
Dr. Edward Mills & Dr. Gilmar Reis, Co-Principal Investigators, the TOGETHER Trial

https://www.togethertrial.com/

It was established by researchers from the McMaster University (Canada) and the Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais (Brazil). They're trying to sue PLS which may cause it to go into liquidation and cease operations rather than just selling on their shares.
The piece about making sure the ivermectin wouldn't work was the real eye-opener.

And this research was subsequently used by fact checkers.
"leaked documents have revealed further concerns, showing that the trial authors violated the blinding and modified the enrolment protocol during the trial in a way that would have skewed the results against ivermectin

"largest set of trials ever done to investigate repurposed generics including ivermectin for treating COVID-19. In 2022, its findings were seized upon by media reports as the final nail in the coffin of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID. Six months before it even published its results, the BBC used it to conclusively declare ivermectin inefficient against COVID, in an article that won a prize for exposing false information. Ivermectin had until then been considered a cheap ‘wonder drug’, with a long history of usage across the world and excellent safety profile."

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
That depends on how ones defines 'forced'. Strictly speaking he may be right, coerced, blackmailed and bribed yes, but held down and injected by 'force', that's a tricky one. We need to mind what words are used.
Yes, strictly speaking he is correct. People had a choice to lose their jobs or take a jab. I for one, refused, and risked the prospect of being disemployed, but I won that battle. I understood there was indeed a choice to be had.

He is covered legally. But the jab injured won't see it that way going forward, and the legal angle won't save these people in the future.

As Gerald Celente likes to say - Once people have nothing left to lose, they will lose it. I believe this truism lies behind the global depopulation program.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Yes, strictly speaking he is correct. People had a choice to lose their jobs or take a jab. I for one, refused, and risked the prospect of being disemployed, but I won that battle. I understood there was indeed a choice to be had.

He is covered legally. But the jab injured won't see it that way going forward, and the legal angle won't save these people in the future.

As Gerald Celente likes to say - Once people have nothing left to lose, they will lose it. I believe this truism lies behind the global depopulation program.
The company owner actually told me that having a couple of lads hold me down while he jabbed me himself was his preferred option. He stays well out of my way nowadays.

tldr

Reaction score
Bret Weinstein mentioned the number of 17 million deaths being credibly associated with the vaccination program in his Carlson interview. Here's a source that corresponds with that.

'The all-ages vaccine-dose fatality rate (vDFR), which is the ratio of inferred vaccine-induced deaths to vaccine doses delivered in a population, is quantified for the January-February 2022 ACM peak to fall in the range 0.02 % (New Zealand) to 0.20 % (Uruguay). In Chile and Peru, the vDFR increases exponentially with age (doubling approximately every 4 years of age), and is largest for the latest booster doses, reaching approximately 5 % in the 90+ years age groups (1 death per 20 injections of dose 4). Comparable results occur for the Northern Hemisphere, as found in previous articles (India, Israel, USA).

We quantify the overall all-ages vDFR for the 17 countries to be (0.126 ± 0.004) %, which would imply 17.0 ± 0.5 million COVID-19 vaccine deaths worldwide, from 13.50 billion injections up to 2 September 2023. This would correspond to a mass iatrogenic event that killed (0.213 ± 0.006) % of the world population (1 death per 470 living persons, in less than 3 years), and did not measurably prevent any deaths.'

COVID-19 vaccine-associated mortality in the Southern Hemisphere - Denis G. Rancourt substack

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F002c80b8-43ef-4ea6-b4d1-e141907b3dce_7000x3526.png

There's data to discuss.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It would be interesting to have the both of them - along with Bossche and Fenton - argue it out. Might make a couple of bucks for Friel too. Could see a reconciliation in data, which would be beneficial for both of them. Jones did a J6 debate recently - maybe he could provide such a debate with a platform although they may balk at the suggestion. Is there a university somewhere that could host it? MIT would be a nice one.
I dont think MIT do that sort of thing, I could be wrong.

But the Sanders Theater at Harvard is world famous.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom