🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
It's normal. If one's forced to use public transport then it's wise to stay protected - a micro bottle of hand sanitizer and anti bacterial breathing vapor protection are both very reassuring to have at hand.
Money is smelly and filthy with microbes🧐
I have heard it said that there there is more foreign DNA in and on your body than there is human DNA. We are an ecosystem rather than just a single enitity. If the bugs and microbes we play host to are in balance then all is grand. When it gets out of balance disease occurs. Coins and notes will also carry their own ecosystems which have developed since they were minted. When the two clash problems can occur, but that is rather rare, although I wouldn't go sucking coins as a recreation.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Anyway ~ ~ You have to be ~Taking The Piss ~ Props ~ I Fell For It.
Seriously. When traveling I bring medical oils & alcohol hand sanitizer if possible.

My clothes may be dirty and head unshaven but hands are clean, face is kept fresh.

Money's filthy!!:ROFLMAO:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
She's a moron. Her very first gambit is to insult the Irish people for voting in the Referendum.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
bbc lies.jpg

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
'cdc data'

A contradiction in terms

Kangal, have you been monitoring your heart situation regularly? They say to not let the pulse get into the 180 range. That's the kill zone

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom