🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Sure that vaxx was suspect from the start.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5dbCpmv8Mc

Some members advocate harsh measures against influential vaxxers, are such people like the pope and trump deserving of harsh punishments for their advocation?

Perhaps they've changed their minds and are now concerned about mass vaccination since the recent revelations??

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-io8Ufsq67A

Yes. All those who pushed Medical Industrial Complex’s Gene therapy shot deserve to be held to account. That these two were part of that effort shows clearly that there is no ‘our guy’ in any of thone who get the global leadership level. The Pope who facilitated abortion conferences in the Vatican has long revealed his cards as being on the side of the Globalists. Not Just the pope but the church right down to parish level showed that it has not yet learned to discern that its greatest opponent is the current State and tries to ride the State horse whilst preaching to it flock.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I agree that both personalities are a conscious part of the Globalist corruption.

Last edited:

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
A really good article.
About the hysteria of Covid in Germany..
Coming to light bit by bit.
This bit was the interesting thing for me!

"but in Germany, it’s clear that this was a cultural virus that overtook the press and the political elite before much of The Science"

Wolf

Reaction score
A really good article.
About the hysteria of Covid in Germany..
Coming to light bit by bit.
This bit was the interesting thing for me!

"but in Germany, it’s clear that this was a cultural virus that overtook the press and the political elite before much of The Science"

Imagine Germans using people as guinea pigs in their experiments then lying about it.
I said it at the time and it holds true now, the CoVidian Cult was Nazilike in the way it went about its 'business'.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The lies and denial.
Make you think public health isn't the most important issue.
I know we've been through this multiple times.
But never forget the authoritarianism that was pushed.

Wolf

Reaction score
The lies and denial.
Make you think public health isn't the most important issue.
I know we've been through this multiple times.
But never forget the authoritarianism that was pushed.

Where's Charlottesweb these days?🤔

Wolf

Reaction score

tldr

Reaction score
Bigger than Watergate, much bigger. Senator Rand Paul details it in an excellent op-ed piece below.

'How vast was the Great COVID Cover-up? Well, my investigation has recently discovered government officials from 15 federal agencies knew in 2018 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was trying to create a coronavirus like COVID-19.

These officials knew that the Chinese lab was proposing to create a COVID 19-like virus and not one of these officials revealed this scheme to the public. In fact, 15 agencies with knowledge of this project have continuously refused to release any information concerning this alarming and dangerous research.'

The Great COVID Cover-up: Shocking truth about Wuhan and 15 federal agencies - Fox News

Popular Threads

Top Bottom