A new Thread for a momentous occasion. Europe is waking up. Hungry, Poland, Sweden and Itally.

valamhic

Reaction score
I think it is well worth a new thread. The right is in the rise. Conservative parties are sweeping to power as the people of Europe realise, they
were taken for a giant ride by green woke cultural Marxists LGBTQ dope taking idiots. Hungry returned Victor Orban again, Poland had a Euro
sceptics government, Sweden has elected a party once aligned with Hitler, Now glory be the next Italian Prime minister is a woman of the right.

Is this not great news. Ursella Van De Leyan is becoming more strident and needs to be put in her place

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Meanwhile in London

This ismore. He got up and tried to fight and got pasted.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Sir what part of Cavan is the ex-priest turned writer Michael Harding from?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You're not from Louth you're from near Kingscourt in Co Cavan.

Quite trolling.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I will not google to find out who he is.
He was on telly the other day saying how blighted the landscape is where he lives (Leitrim/Roscommon border) with wind turbines.

He's right. They looked terrible. And not one of them was turning.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
He was on telly the other day saying how blighted the landscape is where he lives (Leitrim/Roscommon border) with wind turbines.

He's right. They looked terrible. And not one of them was turning.
He will never say how his home county is blighted by uncontrolled mass immigration.

That's why RTE let him on the telly waffling about wind-mills.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You're trying to claim you're from Louth all of a sudden when we know that is not the case.

Keep it up and Dan will be informed.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Convey wants our grandchildren in the Army fighting for Ukraine.
The blueshirts (your mates) wanted our grandparents fighting for the UK.

Get it!

Anyway - slan aulstock.

J

John Collins

R
Putin does not like the woke culture​
Russia is a conservative society. Conservatism and the "woke" religion don't see eye to eye. I always thought that was what was driving Russian hostility to the US encroaching on their territory in the form of NATO: opposition to American liberal values which have colonised half the world and are spreading rapidly East.

It's quite understandable that Russia wouldn't want the kind of society that has developed in the States: crime ridden, awash with drugs etc​

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I remember he telling me that if they got me down to curl up and put my head between my knees and curb my hands round my head, He said no one ever died of a broken arshe.
That actually was good advice. Its called turtleing in MMA.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
I was friendly with one man who was in the Blue shirts. He was a neighbour; I had no part in that event. He was a hunter and
so was I. We went out hunting together and we shared some farming activities. When I was 17 a crowd of bully boys in the town
took a set on me and tried to beat me up at a dance. One drew the boot, and I caught it. I could not get revenge on my own because I was outnumbered. He offered to help me and he did. He gave me training and how to beat them. I conformed them and they thought I was alone, so I attacked attempting to hospitalize all 5 of them going for their jaws to break.

Then he came out of hiding and we walloped 3 and the other two ran away. I could not catch the other two that ran but I found the father of one and gave him a few wallops. My friend was 59 that time. I remember he telling me that if they got me down to curl up and put my head between my knees and curb my hands round my head, He said no one ever died of a broken arshe.

That man voted Fine Gael. My people voted Fianna Fail. He said he wished Hitler would win the war. Other than that I never hung around with those types mainly because they are all too mild for me. I am more extreme that any of them.
That was Gowl's in-bred Cavan cousin.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Sir what part of Cavan is the ex-priest turned writer Michael Harding from?
He was on telly today telling us all how terrible the nuns were.

He's never off the telly that lad.

Half read one of his books a few years back but gave up as it was all - me me me.

A very mediocre talent imo - but he's from County RTE and knows what to say and how to act.

Dick-head.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
He was on that show 'Keys to my life' the other night. Its presented by a homosexual who brings you round to all the places you used to live, go to school etc.

He came across pretty decent on that particular show but yeah he can be quite annoying be times.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
He was on that show 'Keys to my life' the other night. Its presented by a homosexual who brings you round to all the places you used to live, go to school etc.

He came across pretty decent on that particular show but yeah he can be quite annoying be times.
He is RTE's favourite writer.

Say no more.

A cute hoor.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom