Alleged "Alien" corpses presented to Mexican Congress.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
My first reaction is that non-human but human looking does not mean that they come from another planet even if they are genuine.

My second reaction is that "aliens" could well figure in the deceptions around the coming of the Antichrist (this is hinted at in the novel "Childhood's End" written by a 32 degree Freemason).

Also interesting is that Hilary Clinton promised to release all the "alien" files if she was elected President- an obvious play to a segment of the electorate interested in these things. Is some vote catching fraud going on here?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Ahh yes, paper mache ETs dressed up in a big box. Total load of bollux TBH, is there a failing war or economy somewhere that we need to be distracted from?

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
The Powers That Be have invested very heavily in the alien hoax, over a huge length of time, so what you are seeing now is only the preliminaries. There is absolutely no such thing as life on other planets, its all a hoax.

Reactions: jpc

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The Powers That Be have invested very heavily in the alien hoax, over a huge length of time, so what you are seeing now is only the preliminaries. There is absolutely no such thing as life on other planets, its all a hoax.
Probably loads of life.
But starfaring civilisations Probably not!

Tiger

Reaction score
My first reaction is that non-human but human looking does not mean that they come from another planet even if they are genuine.

My second reaction is that "aliens" could well figure in the deceptions around the coming of the Antichrist (this is hinted at in the novel "Childhood's End" written by a 32 degree Freemason).

Also interesting is that Hilary Clinton promised to release all the "alien" files if she was elected President- an obvious play to a segment of the electorate interested in these things. Is some vote catching fraud going on here?

Haha. Surely this is the Waterford Whisper News?

The state of the (coincidentally) bi-pedal ‘alien’. Shambles

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Ms Catherine you already commented on this topic yesterday.

Tiger

Reaction score
IMG_0915.jpeg

Popular Threads

Top Bottom