Breaking News - Leo Quits

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a credible replacement in fine Gael notwithstanding the fact that the current minister mcEntee has zero credibility
Could heather humpfreys come into justice and steady it up for 3-6 months ...move hate speech sideways ?
Good point.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Earnest Simon gone!
Is the Davros circuit over gor him I wonder?
Strange day's.
Helen Hatespeech is staying in place I'd say to the bitter end.
There's a serious crash and burn on the way folks.
this is the first serious comment made in a long list of crap .
nobody is asking what in fucks name is going on-- something way bigger than a Taoiseach resigning is taking place .
somebody should be thinking of us now --its possible that a European war is about to take place .
its possible that 350 billion of our money invested for the pensions of the Irish people is now lost as the dollar is about to crash and the Irish people do not generally know its invested in USA treasuries --this mad insane tiny country is no 4 in the world in holding USA treasuries .
the swamp which run the USA are trying to jail or kill the next president of America as publicly stated by many journalists --this may lead to civil war and consume America.
Russia has taken very intelligent measures to combat their sanctions and the open war being waged on them by Europe and the USA.
this for example has resulted in France declaring it will now send troops to fight Russians as THEIR source of revenue is now affected /destroyed in Africa by the Wagner group .

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
this is the first serious comment made in a long list of crap .
nobody is asking what in fucks name is going on-- something way bigger than a Taoiseach resigning is taking place .
somebody should be thinking of us now --its possible that a European war is about to take place .
its possible that 350 billion of our money invested for the pensions of the Irish people is now lost as the dollar is about to crash and the Irish people do not generally know its invested in USA treasuries --this mad insane tiny country is no 4 in the world in holding USA treasuries .
the swamp which run the USA are trying to jail or kill the next president of America as publicly stated by many journalists --this may lead to civil war and consume America.
Russia has taken very intelligent measures to combat their sanctions and the open war being waged on them by Europe and the USA.
this for example has resulted in France declaring it will now send troops to fight Russians as THEIR source of revenue is now affected /destroyed in Africa by the Wagner group .
Agree entirely, there is a lot going on that is going to burst to the surface despite the attempts of the MSM to suppress it. Leo's walk is a mystery to many and I think that many of us here were waiting for some big revelation that would explain it, and we are still waiting, but it hasn't come out yet.

We are still in a state of suspense, but I think there is something else, something closer to Varadker himself that prompted his resignation, and that is being successfully kept quiet.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Agree entirely, there is a lot going on that is going to burst to the surface despite the attempts of the MSM to suppress it. Leo's walk is a mystery to many and I think that many of us here were waiting for some big revelation that would explain it, and we are still waiting, but it hasn't come out yet.

We are still in a state of suspense, but I think there is something else, something closer to Varadker himself that prompted his resignation, and that is being successfully kept quiet.
A Cute Hoor like Varadkar knows to get out before the Poop Hits the Fan = = That Coveney and Pascal Donohue don't want the top job tells you a lot more = = Including Varadkar, it tells ya that, the " " Top Three " of Fine Gael don't want to be Fine Gael Leader or even Taoiseach = = All these types dream of being Taoiseach = = It tells ya that there is an awful time for Ireland on the way, and These Three Traitors are getting Out Of Dodge before the Shit Hits The Fan !

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
A Cute Hoor like Varadkar knows to get out before the Poop Hits the Fan = = That Coveney and Pascal Donohue don't want the top job tells you a lot more = = Including Varadkar, it tells ya that, the " " Top Three " of Fine Gael don't want to be Fine Gael Leader or even Taoiseach = = All these types dream of being Taoiseach = = It tells ya that there is an awful time for Ireland on the way, and These Three Traitors are getting Out Of Dodge before the Shit Hits The Fan !
Yep!
Lots of heads to the door's happening
Now riddle me this.
Why's it not happening to FF?
MM is a waste of space and equally no one wants to take his place it seems
That's how I saw events evolving.
And I don't know why not.
Timing?

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Yep!
Now riddle me this.
Timing?
The rebels in FF are too individually ambitious and journalists mock John MC Guinness for having ambition as they correctly read that MM has outmaneuvered him into FF oblivion .
MM is not fully understood by the Irish or by much of FF grassroots .
He is the son of a Bus Eireann bus driver to his great credit and he therefore knows things any Irish Taoisich should know .
on the other hand he is blinded by his total worship of the American democrats and he kneels at their altar and prays to the evil gods in Europe also .
this is not the natural intellectual home for a Cork born bus drivers son --- and this is not understood by us or anyone else except the crowd in the Dail .

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The rebels in FF are too individually ambitious and journalists mock John MC Guinness for having ambition as they correctly read that MM has outmaneuvered him into FF oblivion .
MM is not fully understood by the Irish or by much of FF grassroots .
He is the son of a Bus Eireann bus driver to his great credit and he therefore knows things any Irish Taoisich should know .
on the other hand he is blinded by his total worship of the American democrats and he kneels at their altar and prays to the evil gods in Europe also .
this is not the natural intellectual home for a Cork born bus drivers son --- and this is not understood by us or anyone else except the crowd in the Dail .
They can mock John mcGuinness all they want.
He's actually listening to the electorate.
Which is more than can be said for the journalist genepool.
These clowns haven't the ball's to call out electoral reality.
As seen spectacularly with the referendums.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Yep!
Now riddle me this.
Timing?
Just in the interest of exploring the possibilities there may be a scandal internal to FG, but not FF, or perhaps FG's internal polls are greatly more dire.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
How many more rats are going to jump of the good ship FG?
1712066182104.png

Gunning for this one.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Just in the interest of exploring the possibilities there may be a scandal internal to FG, but not FF, or perhaps FG's internal polls are greatly more dire.
The simplest reason.
FG did their focus group thing year's back and decided to go full urban progressive.
Essentially turning away from their rural communities vote.
The anointing of LV as the modern progressive face for the urban FG voters whom it was assumed would flock to FG.
Who wouldn't.
Coveney wasn't the guy for this transition and well!
LV slinks off realising he's not very likely to be elected again.
Coveney isn't looking to promising either at the polling booth.
Pascal not touching the job.
A third of the party not going forward again
The progressive shift has failed spectacularly.
Tik Tok ain't going to save the day.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
A "Tipping Point" is close if not here for FG, when most all voters will jump ship.

Can someone screenshot the Paddy power odds on their seat number post election.

Put your money on the lowest option

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Yep!
Now riddle me this.
Timing?
Perhaps the FF Gombeens don't have the connections as good as the Blue-Shirts to move on to handy well paid numbers ~ ~ I'd say most of the FF Gombeens are un-employable bar being FF Gombeens ! ! !

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It was 30 not 13 silver

Popular Threads

Top Bottom