Breaking News - Leo Quits

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
A nest of vile snake "independents" are supporting Harris nomination as taoiseach
Lowry , naughton , mcSharry , McHugh , berry ........canney and shanaghan are possible yes men too ......with these rats on board there is no possibility of stopping Harris becoming taoiseach

Mark mcSharry in particular should hang his head in shame why is he helping Harris and him on his way out the door of politics , he must want the wages until for another while

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
A nest of vile snake "independents" are supporting Harris nomination as taoiseach
Lowry , naughton , mcSharry , McHugh , berry ........canney and shanaghan are possible yes men too ......with these rats on board there is no possibility of stopping Harris becoming taoiseach

Mark mcSharry in particular should hang his head in shame why is he helping Harris and him on his way out the door of politics , he must want the wages until for another while
Scumbags = = Scumbagging.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Paddy Cosgrove seems to think varadkar is heavily involved with the cavan fg deviant councillor who was paying the Brazilian transvestite queers out of the stolen charity money
While that is totally plausible I'm not sure as to why it should cause all the others to jump out of the window.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
Josepha of the mileage false claims exposed by The Ditch. The Ditch phones her to question the spurious claims at 11 am she resigned at 2 pm. Sure aren't these the pillars of society?
How did they know about it?

Reactions: jpc

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
While that is totally plausible I'm not sure as to why it should cause all the others to jump out of the window.
The tide has come in on them completely no under 35's will vote for them according to Ivan Yates and they are just synonymous with losing with Leo the loser ....... @valamhic coined a phase that fine Gael offer nothing to nobody and are just out out out

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
The tide has come in on them completely no under 35's will vote for them according to Ivan Yates and they are just synonymous with losing with Leo the loser ....... @valamhic coined a phase that fine Gael offer nothing to nobody and are just out out out
I reckon Vadadkar was picking up ( down the George ) the only under 35 years old that would Vote for Varadkar / Fine Gael ! ! !

valamhic

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment. I am trying to get my head around the speedy developments to make Rumble video. I think the game now is to keep the thing rolling for while longer. An election now would not suit anyone, I would rather wait until the local and European elections are over. to see how public opinion has changed. It looks like FG is finished. Yeats was always an astute observer. https://www.newstalk.com/news/ivan-...ar-and-martin-ousted-as-party-leaders-1625034

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
If I were a politicians, I'd keep no records. How did they know she did not go where she said?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
If I were a politicians, I'd keep no records. How did they know she did not go where she said?
Her mileage claims bore no resemblance to her ministerial diary commitments , it was flat out fraud or theft

Reactions: jpc

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
The coffin dodgers are all over in Galway eagerly awaiting Harris first speech as leader of what will soon be a small rump party
" " The Blue-Shirt My Father Wore " "

Fine Gael is in Deep Shit.

This " " Government " " is in Deep Shit ! !

These Fuckers have Put The Irish People and Ireland in Deep-Shit :mad: :mad: :mad:

free and clean

Reaction score
Did anyone see Harris's speech at the Fine Gael Ard Fheis? Fuck me, but this fella is surely taking the piss. He's reached parody status with his stunted, awkward, carefully rehearsed attempt to portray himself as anything other than a wet weasel gimp with absolutely no principles. I almost feel sorry for the fucker making such a show of himself.

Look at him. Looks like an autistic kid who's won a "Be Taoiseach for the Day" prize.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@simon_harristd/video/7354732493175639328

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The vile independent traitors who vote to foist Harris on the people today will get what they deserve in due course , where do these people get off ? On who's authority are they supporting the nomination of Harris ? Nobody's fucking authority that's who ..........the whole thing would vex you , but rest assured the punishment is in the post in due course.......at least the Irish have learned to become slightly better at puling the rug from under these greasy gombeen pricks

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom