Buying Stocks

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Silver is not like some metals where Russia dominatessuch as palladium, platinum and others. The large producers are Mexico, Peru, US China Canada and more. I believe those first two dominate.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I am in AG now for the long haul. Bought another 100 shares which is 10% from here out(or less) so I am at 1100 shares.
Bought at $12.78 before the close and it closed at that price.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
YOLO.

I think that higher prices for food and everything else is only beginning. In Ireland, they are stupid enough to try price controls and rationing.

So again, just before the close I added up another 200 shares. No doubt there is a growing number in the same position as I am and are going to ride it up(hopefully). Bought at 13.69.
My average cost is 12.48 and at present am ahead $1589.86. That could change tomorrow of course.
Earning are coming out in a few days which could drop this sharply though, we shall see.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The earning came out worse than expected but yet the stock did not crater. So I feel safe loading up another 300 shares at 13.38.

now my average is $12.65.
Despite the stock being up a lot since I began, I am only $1158.67 ahead now.

I believe the situation will get worse over the weekend and Monday will see higher prices for silver. Outside of a surprise peace effort, there is no clear end in sight.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I had to refrain from buying today because it might drop further tomorrow. But it will either skyrocket or crumble if interest rates rise again tomorrow and the Fed will raise the fed funds target Wednesday to boot. The guess being a quarter point. A half point would crush stocks.

Buying options in silver here is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. The pros would have a straddle , which makes money on a big move in either direction. The move just has to be big and occur in the near term, and fast

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I wish I had bought more yesterday and am surprised AG is up so much.

Hopefully it is the next gamestop.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The decision is just minutes away so I added 200 shares at $13.14.

total now 1800

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

That turned out very well indeed as it is full steam ahead. I gave a profit at this point of $1421.21. I particullarly like this stock because they have not sold forward their production as most miners do. This is too complicated to explain but some miners could go bankrupt is silver metal prices rise sharply as they will be short that metal.

What happened today is that silver rose the minute the interest rate rose. I believe people are buying the coins and bars, hand over fist.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I am up $2220 in my AG stake and I spent exactly that to buy 160 more shares at $13.93.

It might struggle to get above and stay over 14 but I am confident.
I checked Kitco earlier and the Eagle one ounce coins are above $40. That is a horrible $15 over the spot price and tells us that they are selling like crazy.

This hopefully is just the start of a huge bull market

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I am up $2220 in my AG stake and I spent exactly that to buy 160 more shares at $13.93.

It might struggle to get above and stay over 14 but I am confident.
I checked Kitco earlier and the Eagle one ounce coins are above $40. That is a horrible $15 over the spot price and tells us that they are selling like crazy.

This hopefully is just the start of a huge bull market
Are you still selling those coins you had made Dan, I imagine they have gained fantastic value in light of the current market?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Are you still selling those coins you had made Dan, I imagine they have gained fantastic value in light of the current market?
I will be soon but not at the moment because the cost to make them is so much above the spot price. As pointed out above, the primium is very high

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

First Majestic buying back shares is a very positive development. They expect profits and are not in need of cash. This is the opposite to issueing more shares to raise cash

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I will buy this daily I think and I am using margin. So I am given more credit as my stock tises.

So I bought 240 shares just before the close at 3.58pm at $13.59.
Over a quarter million shares traded in the last minute and popped it up to $13.83 and we shall await events over the weekend, which will determine Mondays open.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I wanted to try the exact same tactic on another stock , seeing that the first one is still under water so I can not buy more.

So I bought just a 100 shares of AG, which is First Majestic Silver Company. I listen to he CEO being interviewed often.

I pais $10.14 a share, let's see how this fares out.
The lucky break was the initial buy being profitable. I wish I bought 10000 shares and this is just SEVEN WEEKS later. I added another 200 shares at $14.00 just before the close and it ticked up to $14.02. As it rises, I have more margin buying power, and I will average up(hopefully). That is a total of 2400 shares that I count as a decent size, for me anyway, in one stock.

Fortune favors the brave and I also bought 360 more shares of HL @$6.84

Very happy days.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Bonds are falling rapidly because yesterday Powell said theFed wSbehindthe curve and indicated more aggressive raising of rates.

Combine this with the Fed no longer there to buy big at the Treadury auctions and the only direction of rates is up.
This will kill Real Estate and is dropping gold and silver today.

The Japanese Yen appears to have died and all f a sudden is 121 to the dollar. Watch it

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I had breakfast with a man today and successfully saw him buy some AG at $13.64. Happy days.
Then he said I should also so I opened my phone add bought another 100 shares at $13.61, below his price.
It is now $13.81.

He on seeing profits will most likely add to his position if it continues higher as I expect and hope.
That is achieving my purpose.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Presumably, many will plant less when combined with diesel prices.
They must demand far higher prices for the crop next year. The perfect disaster is being set up.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I decided to buy some Wheaton Precious Metals

I have owned some for ages and just added 160 shares @48.25
It is working out just fine and is at 48.42 with 35 minutes to go.
The thinking is fairly straightforward, the silver price is going higher and these stocks will go up 10 times in price, maybe to 500 dollars a share. We shall find out the hard way.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
One million shares of AG traded in just 12 minutes when the daily average till recently was just 5 million. So a big move in some direction is suggested. Turned negative now after being up 45c. Volume 1 5 million after 17 minutes.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
At the open. I bought 200 shares at 13.77.

I might do the same at the close or sooner.
We might see a dip here.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom