Clann Éireann Party

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Justin Barret is back and this time he is going all out!

He has decided to create a new national party,

From the website,

Screenshot (34).png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSCeOuQFUmo

A little snippet!

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1782114061926232542

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Does gearoid O Muireadhaigh cringe at all when men pretending to be women attack actual women or cringe at Irish children being aborted while foreign children replace them .....I wonder does he cringe that 250k foreigners came into Ireland between Jan 2022 and Jan 2023

The only one who's cringe is that disgusting shitlib traitor , a pox upon this country him and his low energy , empty calories balless ilk

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I listened to this all last night and Barrett was able to talk about people now dying of the Covid vaccine. Yet the NP were tight-lipped about lockdowns and vaccines back when they were being forced on the Irish people. There were plenty of voices in Ireland warning and warning about the nature of lockdowns and the dangers of the vaccines.

Later Barrett goes to outline how he will rule the NP without the contribution of the party members. The ones he surrounded himself in the party leadership previously were idiots he explains.

Yet he doesn't recognize that his infallibility was exposed as wanting during a time when the Irish people were under direct assault.

What's to say that Barret wont be fundamentally wrong about future threats? Or that the new leadership cadre wont be the idiots that he had the last time?

This 1930s schtick shows that the whole NP project is at this point a busted flush.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He certainly did not mince words. An irish Korean Kim.

But to preserve Irish culture, is he not correct????

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
At this stage voting for him and his followers will send a useful message of protest to others- they are a good bit of way from being a viable contender for actual power.

Hermit

Reaction score
He said in his speech that this isn't a new party.

Clann Éireann is in no way a “political party”, nor does it intend to become one. As such my own legitimate claim to the leadership of the National Party remains unchanged and still the subject of, in the first instance, a decision by the Chairman of the Electoral Commission.

– Justin Barrett

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
At this stage voting for him and his followers will send a useful message of protest to others- they are a good bit of way from being a viable contender for actual power.
if you introduce yourself with vertical flags with geometric 4 quartered symbols either side of you with the Irish flag in the background you are screaming look at me i am what it states on the tin .
all that's missing are the corporals stripes and the mustache .
i admire the manifesto of Gottfreid Feder the full time engineer and part time economist and enemy of usury and leader of all 60 members of the German workers party 99% of whom worked in the local train station .
until a certain corporal attended their meetings --the rest is history.
Justin does not cut the mustard.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I think he is a year or two ahead of his time.

He sees imho what is obvious, the native is to be killed off.

Who disagrees with this viewpoint????

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
if you introduce yourself with vertical flags with geometric 4 quartered symbols either side of you with the Irish flag in the background you are screaming look at me i am what it states on the tin .
all that's missing are the corporals stripes and the mustache .
i admire the manifesto of Gottfreid Feder the full time engineer and part time economist and enemy of usury and leader of all 60 members of the German workers party 99% of whom worked in the local train station .
until a certain corporal attended their meetings --the rest is history.
Justin does not cut the mustard.
Yes.. but you need the 4 quartered symbol.. otherwise you can't do this...

photo_2024-04-22_23-23-28.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Gemma holds a party for Hitler every year on his birthday. I'm sure Justin would like to attend but she fell out with him like she has everybody and won't invite him.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom