FAO GodsDog

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Eat up. Enjoy all those faecal coliforms in your ice cream Myles. Yummy! :LOL:

View attachment 1087
You see this is the reason I began this thread. Fanaticism.

When something as innocuous as an ice cream is put to a mentally disturbed vegan, instead of wondering why they are so brainwashed, they cite a 3rd World dump where they use milk raw without any pasteurisation.

Irish dairy is among the best in the World, possibly the best.

Why, Sir, do you deny yourself and probably your poor wife and children the very best produce that is out there?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Dolittle causing trouble again

Vegan tried to ruin my pub with bad reviews, says chef​

It all started with a picture of a roast chicken.

Chef Joss Horton was baffled by some of the reaction, and so decided to try to work out why one man was repeatedly criticising his food on social media.

But questioning the man, who turned out to be a vegan activist, only led to a tirade about climate change and one-star reviews that threatened to damage the reputation of his rural pub.

The comments and “angry face” emojis started on Facebook. After deleting a number of them, Mr Horton decided he would try to find out what the issue was.

But in response, he got a series of “strange ramblings and passive-aggressive comments”, including linking chicken to climate change.

M

Mad as Fish

I had a big beef roast to day. Cabbage, spuds. Then down to the pub to the music.

There were a lot of bolloxes talking shite. One lad told me I was a good farmer but he advised how to run it better.

He was half a Dub. that is all I want is a young lad telling me how to run my enterprise,
It is a truth universally acknowledged that everybody knows how to run a farm except farmers themselves.

M

Mad as Fish

Probably true. My problem is keeping up with the tasks each day and scheduling my work to suit my contractors.
I did the castration and de-honning Saturday and those cattle are now doing good. The next question is will I spread slurry on the short grass or wait until July when I cut the silage. It is already getting late but the ground was wet.
If you've three or four weeks weeks before silage then a dribble bar/trailing shoe will keep the slurry away from the leaf. Neither of which, BTW, have yet been approved for TAMS, despite all the kerfuffle, nods and winks.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
For phukk's sake Dolittle. That's twice now you've posted huge pictures of human excrement on this, a public Site.

Val can you censor that lunatic before he drives off all potential newcomers in disgust?

M

Mad as Fish

T

The department have no problem with my compliance on nitrates. I am currently installing a new upgrade to my sewage system at the farm. I will have two new toilets + a biget inside and one outdoor toilet with wash basin for lower class workers and users out in the yard.

The septic tank was in stalled by me 15 years ago and is state of the art.

The tank and percolating area is to the North east, the farthest away toilet is in the swanky room to the North west. The pipe goes round the back, along the side and turns to the tank a distance of 80 meters. You will be able to
go with solid and liquid in the far toilet, biget wipe and wash and run to the tank outside and arrive there before the flush gets there and plops into the tank.
As a variation of poo sticks racing your own turds to the septic tank is hard to beat.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
This thread has become Turd-ville.

Its not what I had hoped for.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I've never reported anyone in my life Sir. Anything I've said has been on the open Forum.

The pictures you post up though are revolting.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Dozens of experts were asked to look into the science behind claims that meat eating causes disease and is harmful for the planet in a special issue of a journal called Animal Frontiers. They have warned against a widespread societal push towards plant-based diets, arguing that poorer communities with low meat intake often suffer from stunting, wasting and anemia driven by a lack of vital nutrients and protein.

Thousands of scientists across the globe have also joined The Dublin Declaration, a group stating that livestock farming is too important to society to “become the victim of zealotry.” They say that many of the negative claims about meat in our diet are simply not true.

View: https://youtu.be/eKRUuGeTOg0

Moved to relevant thread.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Poorer communities with low meat intake often suffer from stunting, wasting and anemia driven by a lack of vital nutrients and protein.
They make a good point Andy. During the 1800's, industrial cities in England produced such small, skinny, sickly lads that they were found unsuitable for the army.

Recruitment was directed mainly at rural farm folk (including in Ireland) where people had more meat in their diet.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
They make a good point Andy. During the 1800's, industrial cities in England produced such small, skinny, sickly lads that they were found unsuitable for the army.

Recruitment was directed mainly at rural farm folk (including in Ireland) where people had more meat in their diet.
Yes, the Liberal Government of 1906 introduced the idea of milk for primary school kids and free school meals as after the Boer War it was found that so few of the recruits met the physical standards required.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I'll leave you to your circle jerk Myles since all my posts are just being deleted by "cold shit and piss".
You are unable to fight fair mano a mano so instead you just call the mods like a chicken shit.
Like that chicken shit James in fact.
I deleted none of your posts .....if I see you post an allegation like that against me again I'm banning you on the spot

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Listen you spiteful little cunt , you are here for one reason only to disrupt this site as much as you possibly can , you won't be getting away with it from me you despicable bastard

Popular Threads

Top Bottom