Former "Boyzone" singer says Taylor Swift performs Satanic rituals infront of fans.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Miss Catherine, don't be giving me the "I'm all confused" looks.

Check out the Auto Thread, then move over to Handbagging and tell us what you intend to do about it.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Miss Catherine, don't be giving me the "I'm all confused" looks.

Check out the Auto Thread, then move over to Handbagging and tell us what you intend to do about it.
Rest easy folks, please.

We've all made mistakes and need to get over the fears ASAP. The idea is to make things right while looking forward positively to brighter days.

I'm sure Shane Lynch would probably agree too.

Thank you for the support Myles, well appreciated.:)

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
The current nomination from the Republic of Ireland for Eurovision- "Bambi Thug"- is openly into dark Occultism and given the capitalist entertainment industry connections of Yugoslav "performance artist"/Crowleyean Witch at the centre of the Pizzagate leaks as well as the fact that this lad has been in that industry from a relatively young age I think that this probably should be taken with some seriousness.

Thelema has very little to do with Witchcraft. It's a very odd belief system that essentially posits that what people think of as angels and demons are actually aliens. Extradimensional beings. A band I like (Tool) are quite into it. They included this recording as a secret track on their fourth album, Lateralus. It's quite spooky, this man obviously believes what he's saying. My guess is that he was a paranoid schizophrenic having a psychosis.

Image below is Aiwass, sketched by Crowley, the entity who supposedly dictated to him the book of the Law.

1708994455877.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upADHNA4AIQ

Last edited:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Thelema has very little to do with Witchcraft. It's a very odd belief system that essentially posits that what people think of as angels and demons are actually aliens. Extradimensional beings. A band I like (Tool) are quite into it. They included this recording as a secret track on their fourth album, Lateralus. It's quite spooky, this man obviously believes what he's saying. My guess is that he was a paranoid schizophrenic having a psychosis.

Gerald Gardener, the founder of Wicca and the bulk of modern Witchcraft, was a disciple of Crowley and copied a lot of OTO and AA (Crowley's other organization) rituals for his thing. This is not controversial.

free and clean

Reaction score
Did anyone see that film "where the crawdaddy sings". It came out a year or two and I went to see it with my elderly mother who was a big fan of the book. The film wasn't great but during the closing credits a song played that I thought was excellent. I checked on Google later and to my surprise it was written and sung by this Swift woman.

Give it a listen

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=egxyRSb_XtI&pp=ygUVY2Fyb2xpbmEgdGF5bG9yIHN3aWZ0

She seems to differ from other famous singers of this day and age in that she writes her own songs and can play various instruments.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
TS is a bland jedward sort of thing, no?
Someone asked Louis Walsh on Big Brother last night what were Jedward like and he replied "They were vile"

"They were great though they made me 5 million quid!"

Jedward responded: “Louis Walsh is a cold hearted bastard who didn’t even send us flowers when our mom died.”

“What an absolute weirdo with bad intentions for all ..does he like anyone?”

“Louis reopened these wounds all by himself being spiteful and disrespectful we aren’t going to have our character taken. Justice will be served.

Last edited:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Someone asked Louis Walsh on Big Brother last night what were Jedward like and he replied "They were vile"

"They were great though they made me 5 million quid!"

Were they vile, Can you remember any of those songs?

It was a weird time for music & singing back then, all of a sudden there were 'judges' & promoters of pap muzic being treated like gifted genius VIP's for presenting the world with 'singers' and song performers 😮
So boring!!
Suddenly TV Celebrity claimed total musical authority across the land - Telly heads were spell bound😝
Simon & Louis were Gods!!😂🤣🤣

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Yes, about 15 years ago, the publicans barred singing, air guitaring and removed karaoke machines. Big TV screens were erected high on all the pub walls and suddenly the general public could only watch somebody else singing desperately in a judged competition on the telly.

Whereas back in the good old days - We the people were the stars🤩🥳🥰😜🕺💃

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
@Zipporah's Flint Yes, the x factor, pop idols, eurovision imps and their vip management plastered on every screen, newspaper, radio media, have taken over the public space with crap tunes while the public simply gawks and hums along with the simpleton programing.

We no longer experience an Irish cultural musical vibrancy from within people themselves - But we used to.

tldr

Reaction score
The current nomination from the Republic of Ireland for Eurovision- "Bambi Thug"- is openly into dark Occultism and given the capitalist entertainment industry connections of Yugoslav "performance artist"/Crowleyean Witch at the centre of the Pizzagate leaks as well as the fact that this lad has been in that industry from a relatively young age I think that this probably should be taken with some seriousness.

This is what he's talking about.

The Sinister Meaning of Taylor Swift’s “Look What You Made Me Do” -The Vigilant Citizen

It's clearly there but is she buried up to her neck in some dark cult or is she high from the supply of celebrity and resentful of its impositions? That's the real question. Similar imagery is common in many music acts' videography so it's a current in the industry. The same site has a number of articles like this exampled in other singing acts.

The video Scolaire posted is the product of the video director rather than the band, the lyrics don't resonate with the visual themes. This is quite common. The band just shows up and does what their label tells them to. Perhaps the much larger stars have greater input but these guys look like the easy going sort that does what is put in front of them - delighted to be riding the charts. It's also from a while back when it was more charade than lifestyle.

Take this famous video of "All is Full of Love" from Bjork. She said it was partly inspired by Bladerunner - but that seems a bit ad hoc and unhinted at in the lyrics. Compare it to some of her nineties work like "It's Oh So Quiet", which has a very different vibe. There's something going on alright but I'm not sure. I know she's a bit eccentric but I get her - there's a freedom and luminosity there. I miss women the way they were.

Note: Boyzone didn't do their own wardrobe. The V on Shane's shirt is to broaden his shoulders and the diamond shape to draw the eye to his face. They were quite the heart throbs in their time and still have a lot of fans. Don't know much about them myself but didn't he go through a bit of a harrowing?

Entertainers aren't exactly the best placed to handle the voltages associated with high duty, it's a wonder they're looked to for guidance. Dancing girls and crooners aren't exactly Patrician material. Lawrence Olivier knew his limitations and was a finer man for it.

I suppose the characterological weaknesses that stoke the talents of the Hollywood Pantheon make them readily suggestible and, thus, useful instruments. They certainly have had a glazed look come over them since the millennium.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom