Former "Boyzone" singer says Taylor Swift performs Satanic rituals infront of fans.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The current nomination from the Republic of Ireland for Eurovision- "Bambi Thug"- is openly into dark Occultism and given the capitalist entertainment industry connections of Yugoslav "performance artist"/Crowleyean Witch at the centre of the Pizzagate leaks as well as the fact that this lad has been in that industry from a relatively young age I think that this probably should be taken with some seriousness.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
The current nomination from the Republic of Ireland for Eurovision- "Bambi Thug"- is openly into dark Occultism and given the capitalist entertainment industry connections of Yugoslav "performance artist"/Crowleyean Witch at the centre of the Pizzagate leaks as well as the fact that this lad has been in that industry from a relatively young age I think that this probably should be taken with some seriousness.

From the evidence he's released it could be said it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
No doubt the modern music scene has much overt satanic ritualism but where's the dirt on Taylor Swift please?

Oh, by the way, I certainly do not consider a "Christian" label and a few prayers to make anyone a good holy godly person - Oh no.

Now, where's Shane's proof??

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
From the evidence he's released it could be said it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
No doubt the modern music scene has much overt satanic ritualism but where's the dirt on Taylor Swift please?

Oh, by the way, I certainly do not consider a "Christian" label and a few prayers to make anyone a good holy godly person - Oh no.

Now, where's Shane's proof??

Well Taylor Swift would not have come first to my mind on these matters and it really surprised me to her name being put up there by him however I don't follow her as such and to be honest I am not motivated to drop everything just now and investigate the case. I only note his claims. I do remember a while back there were speculations that Taylor Swift might be a secret "Alt-Rightist" and than she went out of her way to show that was not at all the case which now has caused "Conservatives" in the US to dislike her or at least find her non-musical carry on annoying.

Last edited:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Show us something . . . Anything but please - don't do a Myles on it :ROFLMAO:

If you seriously think about it using images, sounds, colours, certain phrases, etc in order to by pass people's rationality and get them to do your will (which is what the not just the contemporary entertainment but also the advertizing and political messaging industries do) would be considered magic, witchcraft, wizardry, etc by people not just during Antiquity and the Middle Ages but also in the renaissance and even into the Early Modern Period.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
You have to study the Occult and its symbols etc and then match that to modern music performances and videos etc, and you will see its everywhere.

For those who are sceptic, what is your explanation for our Eurovision entry? She, in a recent interview, even says she is deliberately doing spells in her performances.

You see this Satanism coming in everywhere for no good reason (think Bono and his Mephisto), even in good music like here:
View: https://youtu.be/fC_q9KPczAg?si=8RpPlhFi9Opn4oIs

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
If you seriously think about it using images, sounds, colours, certain phrases, etc in order to by pass people's rationality and get them to do your will (which is what the not just the contemporary entertainment but also the advertizing and political messaging industries do) would be considered magic, witchcraft, wizardry, etc by people not just during Antiquity and the Middle Ages but also in the renaissance and even into the Early Modern Period.

Yes, yes agreed but show us something juicy from TS to illustrate the point?
Ok perhaps there's subliminal stuff going on at the shows but again can somebody show us a clip.
We know the madonners, sham schmitts & dreadfulli thugish but TS is a bland jedward sort of thing, no?

And here look at "The Pot" who calls a Kettle . . .

Weird but familiar insignia, now all we need is the 'one eyed' snake shot,eh??

FTA . . .

freemason zone.jpg

Hermit

Reaction score
Ok perhaps there's subliminal stuff going on at the shows but again can somebody show us a clip.
We know the madonners, sham schmitts & dreadfulli thugish but TS is a bland jedward sort of thing, no?
If you're looking for something like TS bathing in blood, well there's probably nothing overt like that. I'm not familiar with her specifically but I'm sure there's plenty of occult symbolism at her concerts and performances. All the mega stars like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry etc are highly suspect and likely sold their soul to reach their super high status, same as how politicians and actors climb the ranks. The music labels decide who makes it, who gets No. 1 in the charts. Hollywood decides who gets the Oscars. The Illuminati, or whatever label we give them, reward those who support their goals. Maybe they are happy enough with Taylor Swift supporting the Democrats and don't need her to go full Satan.

And here look at "The Pot" who calls a Kettle . . .

Weird but familiar insignia, now all we need is the 'one eyed' snake shot,eh??

FTA . . .

View attachment 4484
I don't see any occult symbolism in what they're wearing there.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I don't see any occult symbolism in what they're wearing there.
Look, I don't know SL or TS much apart from very rare radio jingles - That's it, but that photo above instantly reminded me of being similar to this . . .

boyzone mason.jpg

Which obviously it's not but it's what sprang to mind.
And as the guy in Tiger's Vid says of TS "He's wearing Black" and Gold.

I'm not seriously suggesting SL is Devilish, OK?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Look I am neither an expert on Taylor Swift or Satanism however I will say this- the fact that he made this claim as not a nobody opening himself to getting sued by her and her CD company strongly suggests he is not making this claim lightly, and so rather than ask me why don't you email or write to him and ask for his reasoning behind these claims?

Hermit

Reaction score
Look, I don't know SL or TS much apart from very rare radio jingles - That's it, but that photo above instantly reminded me of being similar to this . . .

View attachment 4486

Which obviously it's not but it's what sprang to mind.
And as the guy in Tiger's Vid says of TS "He's wearing Black" and Gold.

I'm not seriously suggesting SL is Devilish, OK?
Okay. The image you posted has several masonic symbols and looks satanic, but this doesn't:

GettyImages-1141408675jpg-JS532598891.jpg

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom