Fr. Malachi : "An Apostate Pope, Under the Control of Satan?"

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
This guy has some interesting ideas related to the occult. Here is a fascinating take on clowns, their origins and why they have attempted to mainstream them. Also, has anyone heard of the Royal Order of Jesters?? Me either, until recently. A sinister group that have been in trouble in recent times.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aczjMR75S28

tldr

Reaction score
This film about NDE’s looks very interesting

Yeah, we've lost our perspective of the stakes.

You know the only way I can explain the behaviour of some people is that they're trying to pull others into hell with them. The magnitude of the tragedy of that is vast and inexplicable. It's a hazard a lot of people aren't alive to and it's not an uncommon one.

I've always thought that we are judged on our fitness to be good - I suppose that's why we should tell the truth and be a witness of our own conduct. Someone else can't do push-ups for you as the man said.

Can these NDE accounts be waved away? If they are credible then the doctrine of tooth and claw is a dangerous one.

tldr

Reaction score
Maybe this is the wrong place for this but Bishop Richard Williamson has given his reaction to events in Gaza.

View: https://rumble.com/v3u3pin-bishop-richard-williamson-the-jews-have-a-vision-world-domination.html

I suppose this is one of those juxtapositions - whether advertent or inadvertent - so I'll respond.

I didn't know of this person so I looked him up. He was ipso facto excommunicated by Pope John Paul II, although this was lifted in 2009 - he was excommunicated again in 2015. I have no wish to be excommunicated by way of some tenuous association with him. I haven't watched the video but he is known for talking down the numbers of Jews killed in the Holocaust.

Now, I don't think that the genocide of the Jews by the Nazis is a special case - genocides and ethnic cleansing are not infrequent events in human history, the first of which in the C20th was against the Armenians - but the Holocaust was the most well documented industrial example prior to the opening of the Soviet archives. The use of human abattoirs - in contrast to the usual methods of spontaneous mass killing, exhaustion, dislocation and starvation - provided a shocking warning of the potential of the application of scientific management to its perpetration.

I'll not get into the controversy that maintains that Communism is a heresy of Christianity and Nazism a heresy of Judaism which is, it is claimed, why the adherents of both were particularly vehement in their persecution of these communities. Thieves often calumnise their targets before their robbery - sometimes this is property, sometimes status, sometimes role, sometimes claim. The denial of the Holocaust does point to the fundamental evil of the program that cannot be contemplated even by those who are sympathetic to the movement that undertook it.

It is undoubtedly a historical fact and an essential one to contemplate given its ominous presence in human political affairs.

So that's the first response to Williamson but not the most important one in the context of this thread.

The second point is in relation to the practise of the faith, and especially for those who wish to worship in the traditional Latin form. The Church is a mansion of many rooms - that is why it is called Catholic. Those forms which were pronounced historically sound cannot be made unsound by tidal tastes. However, they should be practiced with acknowledgement of the validity of newer forms determined sound by the Prelacy.

An association with schismatics endangers the practice of the Latin Mass, not in the legitimacy of form, but in its use as a venue where antipathy is nurtured. This is the ground for its just suppression. Absent this ground there is no justice in denying its practice.

The same can be said of the Cathecism - it is not suject to substantive revision, although it may adapt in articulation. One has no more standing in abolishing the Latin Mass, or the Cathecism, or the Sacraments, than one does in abolishing the Doctors of the Church.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I am firmly a minimalist when it comes to any Clerical Authority including Papal Authority- in my opinion there is right and wrong on both sides of the schism between the SSPX and the Vatican. There can be also schisms within the Church and schisms from the Church. The whole thing about Darfur is questionable but that like the Shoah is no matter for Catholic Dogma. We will not be judged on what we think about these issues.

I suppose this is one of those juxtapositions - whether advertent or inadvertent - so I'll respond.

I didn't know of this person so I looked him up. He was ipso facto excommunicated by Pope John Paul II, although this was lifted in 2009 - he was excommunicated again in 2015. I have no wish to be excommunicated by way of some tenuous association with him. I haven't watched the video but he is known for talking down the numbers of Jews killed in the Holocaust.

Now, I don't think that the genocide of the Jews by the Nazis is a special case - genocides and ethnic cleansing are not infrequent events in human history, the first of which in the C20th was against the Armenians - but the Holocaust was the most well documented industrial example prior to the opening of the Soviet archives. The use of human abattoirs - in contrast to the usual methods of spontaneous mass killing, exhaustion, dislocation and starvation - provided a shocking warning of the potential of the application of scientific management to its perpetration.

I'll not get into the controversy that maintains that Communism is a heresy of Christianity and Nazism a heresy of Judaism which is, it is claimed, why the adherents of both were particularly vehement in their persecution of these communities. Thieves often calumnise their targets before their robbery - sometimes this is property, sometimes status, sometimes role, sometimes claim. The denial of the Holocaust does point to the fundamental evil of the program that cannot be contemplated even by those who are sympathetic to the movement that undertook it.

It is undoubtedly a historical fact and an essential one to contemplate given its ominous presence in human political affairs.

So that's the first response to Williamson but not the most important one in the context of this thread.

The second point is in relation to the practise of the faith, and especially for those who wish to worship in the traditional Latin form. The Church is a mansion of many rooms - that is why it is called Catholic. Those forms which were pronounced historically sound cannot be made unsound by tidal tastes. However, they should be practiced with acknowledgement of the validity of newer forms determined sound by the Prelacy.

An association with schismatics endangers the practice of the Latin Mass, not in the legitimacy of form, but in its use as a venue where antipathy is nurtured. This is the ground for its just suppression. Absent this ground there is no justice in denying its practice.

The same can be said of the Cathecism - it is not suject to substantive revision, although it may adapt in articulation. One has no more standing in abolishing the Latin Mass, or the Cathecism, or the Sacraments, than one does in abolishing the Doctors of the Church.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Texas Bishop Joseph Strickland, a prominent figure among traditionalist American Catholics and critic of Pope Francis for making the church more welcoming to the LGBTQ community, was removed from his post as bishop of Tyler, the Vatican has said.

In a statement released on Saturday, the Vatican confirmed that the decision followed “an apostolic visitation ordered by the Pope last June in the Diocese of Tyler,” but did not specify the reason

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Why do you think it's treated as such?

I am not saying that they should but the Roma/Gypsies do not get put up on a pedestal or a absolution from criticism or at least harsh criticism and than they were all victims of the SS camps. That makes me skeptical of what exactly they are up to when non-Jews bring up the subject of the Shoah as a weapon in discussion.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
This is an odd case, where satire and truth combine.
There's nothing hysterically outlandish anymore.
At the peak of clown worlds influence.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
JPC I read today that Frank has given the go-ahead to Trannies being christened.

Could you tell me what that's all about Sir?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I've just searched for posts by Parlon on Gaychat and the results (tens of pages) show that he basically hasn't posted about anything else except Israel/Palestine for weeks.. Not even coming up for air for five minutes to post about another hobby horse of his (the type of immigration "conservative" politicians pretend to the public that they're against).. Why do you think that is? 🤔

He sees Jews as being as powerful and weathly as your average paranoid Wignat or whatever thinks they are and he believes therefore by mouthing off what he believes that they believe some of their "Luck" will rub off on him- that is my theory anyway.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Paranoid? R u saying that Jews aren't powerful and wealthy.. you're having a laugh aren't ya?

Jews are significantly more powerful and wealthy in the UK on average than your average English person from an Anglican background, especially if you ignore the Haredi. Do they completely control the UK State though?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
WTF does that even mean, have their luck rub off on him?

What he wants rubbing off on him is his own righteousness. His religion is Holocaustianity and "Judeo-Christian" (Western) values. He's like any philosemite, Zio-shill like Douglas Murray except I assume he (Parlon) isn't getting paid

It is "magical thinking", much more common than you would think, a lot of people believe that adopting the ideas or other things of people they see as wealthy, powerful, sexy and/or famous will lead to some of their "luck" being communicated to or manifesting for them- it is completely irrational, but again a lot of people are much more irrational than they appear on the surface.

Rather than righteousness as such I believe that Kev sees himself as terribly sophisticated and that this sophistication is manifesting itself again with his agreeing with Douglas Murray over dropping white phosperous on hungary children because they will probably grow up to be "homophobes". He sees by the way "Antisemitism" as the height of unsophistication though clearly if you compare Andrew Joyce and Keith Woods to Tommy Robinson and Ann Marie Waters it is clear that "Antisemites" do indeed tend to be significantly more sophisticated than "Islamophobes".

Douglas Murray I think is principally motivated by the fact that he associates "homophobia" with Islam and Muslims. His primary loyalty is to "LGB" and not to the indigenous Scottish and/or English people I believe.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom