French Revolution 2 / France under attack.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The rats have looted several gun stores and now have high powered hunting rifles

https://news.sky.com/story/france-s...ices-amid-riots-over-police-shooting-12912490

Police said looters broke into a shop selling guns in the city and ran off with several hunting rifles. One person was arrested nearby with one of the weapons, officers said.

Social media images showed an explosion rocking Marseille's old port area. City authorities said they were investigating the cause but did not believe there were any casualties.

Last edited:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Seriously France had an extremely bloody internal history through out the 19 th century not mentioning it's ultra-bloody external colonizations of other places. The idea that it was peaceful and polite before the North Africans arrived is just not true. Now in the case of the 26 counties once the civil war ended you did a long period of peace and relative politeness that is probably coming to an end but Ireland is not France, in many ways it is extremely different.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
French cops really are the worst of surrender monkies when the going gets tough. Same poor show during the last bouts of 'riots'
Cops serve only the State, not the Nation. They do what they're told. The French State is making no effort to defend the French people and the stripping of the cops authority in the eyes of the people is designed to put frighteners on those people.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
He’s more into fantasy like the latest Transformers or Marvel films. Has never heard of the child rape gangs of Yorkshire. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

It was the legendary poster ELECTRICITY who trained me up on the telegram :sneaky:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
This just became a thing apparently:

twit.png

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I browse on twitter, dont post, dont like, limited enough people that i follow.. and my rate is limited.

When shit goes down there will be black out

Popular Threads

Top Bottom