French Revolution 2 / France under attack.

Wolf

Reaction score

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
photo_2023-07-03_08-14-43.jpg

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
France Has Fallen: 17-year-old “Victim” was Gangbanger with 15-Count Rap Sheet and History of Running Police Stops

Rioting continued in France Saturday night, after 17-year-old Algerian Nahel M. was killed after a high-speed chase in Paris suburb Nanterre Tuesday. While Mainstream Media fan the flames of hate and violence by blaming the police and portraying Nahel as an innocent victim, the 17-year old hoodlum had a long police record and appeared in a cop-hating gangsta rap video just last month.

At 8 a.m. on Tuesday, June 27, two motorcycle officers saw Nahel M. in a high-powered, bright yellow Mercedes A-Class AMG with Polish license plates, racing through Nanterre, and gave chase. The 17-year old led them on a pursuit over sidewalks, through red lights and down bus lanes untilin front of his windshield and possibly triggering the gunshot which hit him fatally in the chest. The speeding sports car then struck an obstacle and flipped on its roof. One passenger fled on foot and one was arrested.

Upon further inspection, the above changes everything!!
The unlicensed driver "Nahel" Truly stupidly played with real fire and got fatally burned.💥
The rap video gives an insight into what looks like he was part of a gang army who are all about brandishing hand-guns, it appears threatening, dangerous, menacing, but then to risk mowing down pedestrians and smashing into oncoming traffic?
but they won't accept the consequences of their crimes? so now they've become true (stupid) outlaws.
If the gangs keep pushing, France could yet adopt El Salvador style measures?
They can keep 40,000 now in a single prison these days - Sardines for life!

el salvador.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
We have got to accept that millions are actually hynotized.

How this has been achieved is unknown to me but they are zombies. Maybe the jab or maybe TV , who knows.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
We have got to accept that millions are actually hynotized.

How this has been achieved is unknown to me but they are zombies. Maybe the jab or maybe TV , who knows.
Mass hypnosis has occurred to me as well. A lady I know through work was reasonably questioning about it all this time last year, I caught up with her recently and was taken aback by how much she had progressed to the far left. Even to the extent that she maintained that whatever the government says must be true because it is so difficult to run a country!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The mind is a strange thing. There was a hypnotist doing the rounds about 1980 called Barry Sinclair. He came to UCG and had people hopping about thinking they were rabbits .

Now you have students demanding a litter box because they think they are a cat.
It is beyond normal, the insanity we are seeing.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
The mind is a strange thing. There was a hypnotist doing the rounds about 1980 called Barry Sinclair. He came to UCG and had people hopping about thinking they were rabbits .

Now you have students demanding a litter box because they think they are a cat.
It is beyond normal, the insanity we are seeing.

I'd say the real problem is people believing everything they read on the internet (providing it reaffirms what they want to be true).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litter_boxes_in_schools_hoax

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I'd say the real problem is people believing everything they read on the internet (providing it reaffirms what they want to be true).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litter_boxes_in_schools_hoax
Things are in fact much much worse. There are men who think they are women (while not being able to define what a woman is) and women who think they might actually be men. And society is playing along and legislating for the protection to practice their mental illness in public spaces.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom