General Chat For All To Read.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
One thing is for certain, we don't need animals like that in Ireland.
If there's ever been an understatement of massive proportion.
You just delivered it!

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
I still rate Guinness as the best stout, but I'm by no means and expert. I imagine if Conor does have one out it will be lower mid-market, same as proper 12. I have tried that. It's not going to win any prizes but it's about the right standard for a Mixo in terms of price.

I'm talking Australian Guinness, which I have no doubt is a far cry from the real deal that is sold in Ireland. Aussie Guinness is brewed here and brewed differently, same as in the US and is very likely an inferior product comparatively.

Edit: RedBreast is the best Irish whiskey I've tried.
Beamish is the best stout.
Just accept it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I carried Murphys for a few years as well as Guinness. It would be easier for the american taste buds

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
The barley is burnt/roasted during the brewing.
Looks like I can't get it here.

Stout's not big in Australia, and most of the pubs won't even have Guinness on tap.

Mexican beers are big here. It's probably a climactic thing. Don't forget, we drink our beer cold (as it should be). Mexican beers are pretty popular, corona and modello especially. Asian beers also like Asahi.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I can't get it here.

Stout's not big in Australia, and most of the pubs won't even have Guinness on tap.

Mexican beers are big here. It's probably a climactic thing. Don't forget, we drink our beer cold (as it should be). Mexican beers are pretty popular, corona and modello especially. Asian beers also like Asahi.
The thought of beer or larger at more than 8 Celsius.
Yuck!
But less than 5 and you can't get the flavour as its too cold.
The subtle differences of a few degrees.

valamhic

Reaction score
You still hold the title of biggest cunt in Ireland though :)
Then why is there no thread in me hear? Then again there was no thread on referenda until I posted one. The
referendums result forced the resignation of Leo, no one here saw fit to have a thread on it. I do have to admit that you are not the biggest cunt in Ireland because you are not in Ireland in the first place, are ya?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom