General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Those clowns of course believe they are entitled to tell everyone else what to do.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Those clowns of course believe they are entitled to tell everyone else what to do.
When ya think about it ~ ~ They must be very insecure ~ ~ If they weren't they would just ignore Christianity / Catholicism ! !

free and clean

Reaction score
I have some sympathy for his response Frank.

The Arashole was telling people what to do and what not to do today. Its none of that individuals business what people do today.
Hardly. Just reminding people of their obligations (if they're that way inclined) on what is a nice tradition in Ireland.

The angry shitlib atheist is foaming at the mouth at the thought of pleasant grannies observing a religious day*. What does that say about him?

*The same shitlib would not say a word about Ramadan or any other religious day observed by other faiths because shitlibs only hate Christians (Catholics in particular). I suggested a while back that these people should be forcibly removed from our society and sent to live on Spike Island, but I didn't receive any support.

Tiger

Reaction score
5cb9356e-3b5b-45d2-b000-48036d5abbdf.jpeg

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Hardly. Just reminding people of their obligations (if they're that way inclined) on what is a nice tradition in Ireland.

The angry shitlib atheist is foaming at the mouth at the thought of pleasant grannies observing a religious day*. What does that say about him?

*The same shitlib would not say a word about Ramadan or any other religious day observed by other faiths because shitlibs only hate Christians (Catholics in particular). I suggested a while back that these people should be forcibly removed from our society and sent to live on Spike Island, but I didn't receive any support.
Sadly spike island isn't big enough.

Tiger

Reaction score
This is probably another attempt at predictive programming from Hollywood, but it looks like a fun watch nonetheless

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Before I check to see who banned Kangal and why, it is nice to see the mod team having the independence to do what they consider best.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Before I check to see who banned Kangal and why, it is nice to see the mod team having the independence to do what they consider best.
After your warning about editing posts he continued to edit mine and some others.
He was also personally attacking Zipporah's Flint on the Ukraine thread.
I presume those are the reasons.
One thing is for sure, he's right at the centre of every row on this site and not just with me.
You sitebanned him twice FFS.:rolleyes:

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Try as I might, I doubt I will ever truly understand the origins of this inter-site enmity and the need, seemingly on both sides, for its continuance. Surely, I think, life is too short. I don't know where and how it began, but I do know where it's going; nowhere. It's just Shillelagh-rattling, fist-shaking and petty abuse shouted over the virtual fence. And it certainly isn't conducive to helping the site expand. As for James, well, James is going to James, unfortunately. Quem deus vult perdere, prius dementat.

Does this ring any bells?

1711831500859.png

Even "The Mowl", for all his faults, understands well enough what James is. I'll give him that. I do pity whoever owns that site. Imagine being so thirsty for members and content that you'd allow such a malcontent to poison the well in whatever form he chooses, and on the whim of wherever his stochastic and frankly awful psychology lands on the dartboard of shytehawking on any given day.

Regardless, I'd be very happy if Declan's 'no mention/don't visit' policy was adopted by members here. I shouldn't have to visit Islepoli to check that things are Kosher in terms of Doxing etc et al and part of what fuels this is retaliation here. It's absurd. Just shut the door, folks. It's not that hard. I have no intention of becoming embroiled in whatever this ridiculous bullshit is. If this site is to expand, which is what I believe the mission is, this back-and-forth grievance festival must be curtailed. It's just not productive, at all.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I did. 7 days.

He's been warned about altering posts over and over, and tried to be clever by changing the meaning and intent of another poster's post by doing it outside of parenthesis, as though somehow this is ostensibly different in any way and doesn't result in exactly the same outcome and violation of site rules. It isn't. The transgression is still encompassed in the action. He literally used the phrase "Fixed that for you" when doing this.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
After your warning about editing posts he continued to edit mine and some others.
He was also personally attacking Zipporah's Flint on the Ukraine thread.
I presume those are the reasons.
One thing is for sure, he's right at the centre of every row on this site and not just with me.
You sitebanned him twice FFS.:rolleyes:
Careful Wolfie,
If he was banned altogether, you would have nothing to post about 🙂

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The wee voyeur has sobered up.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Funny how these stalkers follow me from site to site.
Poor fuckers can't help themselves.
O'Neill eh? Followed me here within a month of me joining.
😎

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
😎
Wolf, you truly give me no end of grief when it comes to all this. All you need to do is ignore them, pretend they don't exist. That's it. I don't think this is a big ask.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
😎
Yes Wolfie, your tiny little brain is right. It's all about you 😂

Popular Threads

Top Bottom