General Chat For All To Read.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Wolf, you truly give me no end of grief when it comes to all this. All you need to do is ignore them, pretend they don't exist. That's it. I don't think this is a big ask.
The clown is replying to my posts, sticking his nose in where it wasn't wanted.
I replied to Declan and O'Neill couldn't help himself.
Look at his 3 posts above.Trolling 101

Last edited:

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Try as I might, I doubt I will ever truly understand the origins of this inter-site enmity and the need, seemingly on both sides, for its continuance. Surely, I think, life is too short. I don't know where and how it began, but I do know where it's going; nowhere. It's just Shillelagh-rattling, fist-shaking and petty abuse shouted over the virtual fence. And it certainly isn't conducive to helping the site expand. As for James, well, James is going to James, unfortunately. Quem deus vult perdere, prius dementat.

Does this ring any bells?

View attachment 4861

Even "The Mowl", for all his faults, understands well enough what James is. I'll give him that. I do pity whoever owns that site. Imagine being so thirsty for members and content that you'd allow such a malcontent to poison the well in whatever form he chooses, and on the whim of wherever his stochastic and frankly awful psychology lands on the dartboard of shytehawking on any given day.

Regardless, I'd be very happy if Declan's 'no mention/don't visit' policy was adopted by members here. I shouldn't have to visit Islepoli to check that things are Kosher in terms of Doxing etc et al and part of what fuels this is retaliation here. It's absurd. Just shut the door, folks. It's not that hard. I have no intention of becoming embroiled in whatever this ridiculous bullshit is. If this site is to expand, which is what I believe the mission is, this back-and-forth grievance festival must be curtailed. It's just not productive, at all.
This shit only happens with Irish people.

A few years back the Sunday World was lambasting some east European dude who ran a site where Irish kids were bullying blackguarding and causing untold grief for other kids. I think one kid took his own life. When they tracked him down and got all high and mighty with him accusing him of profiting on misery he told them to go and fuck themselves and it was only the irish who used his site like that. Other kids around Europe used his site to share music files etc.

Deranged doxxing narcissistic stalkers and weirdos like Gowl could only be Irish - sadly.

All mods on this site should delete posts mentioning those warped spastics.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Dont forget to commemorate the Gesture Rising tomorrow...

photo_2024-03-30_21-58-34.jpg

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Freaks :ROFLMAO:

"Trans visibility is important because it is an act of defiance. Growing up, you’re told exactly how to live your life. What is right and what is wrong.
Being trans stands against that."

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
"you live completely and unapologetically for yourself and by your own rules and by the beat of your own drum"

I think most serial killers would agree.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Mad that the bizarre cult decided to pick Easter Sunday for their day of "visibility", whatever the fuck that means.

Every time I think shitlibs have reached peak insanity, they go one better.
And the impact upon society stirred the cat from its peace by the hearth while the old clock in the hall missed a tock and jumped from one tick straight to the next.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom