General Chat For All To Read.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
And maybe / probably some Treason in the 26 Counties as well = = Especially in the Investigations of these Acts of War by the British.

When it comes to the Dirty War and getting to the bottom of all the murders of civilians on both sides of the sectarian divide, be they by MI5/6, the RUC or UDR on the one hand or terrorists run by any or all of the aforementioned, they will never get justice because the green light was given ultimately by Downing Street.

Last edited:
Z

Zipporah's Flint

Did anyone here listen to Norman Finkelstein on the triggernometry podcast/youtube thing?

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Did anyone here listen to Norman Finkelstein on the triggernometry podcast/youtube thing?
Any good, Swords? I've been busy splitting time between German, Austrian and Irish podcasts.

Crazy stuff going on in all three countries.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
You have to " " Laugh " " at the double standards ~ ~ How much would this scumbag get if he did this to an ordinary person ? !

Or, certainly how much time would he actually serve ? !

Last edited:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Funny one ~ ~ American cops being American Cops ~ ~ Nice Cop Cars mind ~ ~ Making the Golf interesting ~ ~ Scheffler played well afterwards ~ ~ He'll have to get arrested every morning now ! !

Z

Zipporah's Flint

Any good, Swords? I've been busy splitting time between German, Austrian and Irish podcasts.

Crazy stuff going on in all three countries.

No I have not listened to it because they people who do the podcast really creep me out but I know that they raised the topic of "forgiveness" and I was curious to what they had to say on it.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No. I have a normal Irish family. My father's side seem to hate each other but can't stop talking to each other. My mother's side doesn't talk at all.

So zero real communication for any of them.

My daughter thinks she is a lesbian. I'm like, well let's see.

Trans would actually be interesting.
👍

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom