General Chat For All To Read.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
What did it say about civilians getting incinerated, twice. - That must have shaken him to the core?
Indeed, that facet was not ignored and his doubts as to the morality of it were central to the underlying story of the kangaroo court convened to discredit him. The opposing argument was put by Trumen who pointed out to Oppenheimer that although Oppenheimer had invented it it was he, Truman, who had dropped it. The president was portrayed as being gleeful about the bombing while Oppenheimer pleaded for world cooperation on controlling nuclear weapons.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The blue Twitter bird 🐦 has flown

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2023/0724/1396134-twitter-logo/

Twitter owner Elon Musk has renamed the social media platform as X and unveiled a new logo after 17 years with an iconic blue bird that came to symbolise the broadcasting of ideas to the world.

A stylised white X on a black background became the new logo on its website, though the blue bird is still seen on the mobile app.

Tiger

Reaction score
The blue Twitter bird 🐦 has flown

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2023/0724/1396134-twitter-logo/

Twitter owner Elon Musk has renamed the social media platform as X and unveiled a new logo after 17 years with an iconic blue bird that came to symbolise the broadcasting of ideas to the world.

A stylised white X on a black background became the new logo on its website, though the blue bird is still seen on the mobile app.
No surprise there.

He wants a China style version of the internet where everything is contained within one overarching entity which he calls ‘X’

Musk is a player. He’s not our friend.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Bingo.

1690323003414.png

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed, that facet was not ignored and his doubts as to the morality of it were central to the underlying story of the kangaroo court convened to discredit him. The opposing argument was put by Trumen who pointed out to Oppenheimer that although Oppenheimer had invented it it was he, Truman, who had dropped it. The president was portrayed as being gleeful about the bombing while Oppenheimer pleaded for world cooperation on controlling nuclear weapons.
The last film I saw that impressed me was nightmare alley by Guillermo Del Toro.

Hermit

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That is an interesting thing.

Meanwhile an afternoon tour for me, Day 8 of a 9 day run. Happy times til november

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Interesting stuff on Hollywood here -

In essence its an assertion that Hollywood is one big breeding programme to produce stars which the masses idolize and follow blindly, especially when they get up to warn of climate change, covid or whatever narrative is being pushed at the time. All part of the occultist cabal and it adds weight to the stories of child trafficking, pedophilia etc.

Make of it what you will.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Sinead O’Baldy shared a rare picture of one of her sons yesterday and fans went wild.

The singer, who now goes by the name, Shuhada Sadaqat received her second Coid vaccination and her 17-year-old son Shane accompanied her to the appointment.

Writing on Twitter she said: “2nd Vaccine today My lovely 17 yr old son coming with me : )

SINÉAD O'Baldy shared a rare photo of her 17-year-old son on social media this week and fans were stunned by how much they look alike.

The Irish singer, who goes by the name Shuhada Sadaqat, took to Twitter to announce that she had received her second Covid-19 jab.

She noted that her son Shane had gone with her, and alongside of photo of him, she wrote: "2nd vaccine today, my lovel

Separated at birth?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom