General Chat For All To Read.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Funny thing about Tusk ~ ~ If you put the Hitler Moustache on Donald Tusk = = Adolf Hitler

I don't have the computer skills to do it but ~ Tusk is the spit of Hitler except for Not having the Moustache.

Remember when the Irish Politicians used to do Anal Irrigation of Donald Tusk ! ! !

valamhic

Reaction score

valamhic

Reaction score
Were ye like those, Nazi Priests in Father Ted ? !
I never saw him, youngsters watched Father Ted, not me much. My people's and associates had a complex
view of Hitler. If he won Ireland might get back the North, they wanted that.. Lord Haw Haw was an Irish voice
in Germany and my father was one of the few who could tune in on the radio. My father had books to translate
German and Japanese into English and he would be listening to broadcasts from those countries.

I did not lick my desire for truth off the ground. He was delighted DeValera kept us out of the war, He lost an
Uncle in WW1 and was determined he would never fight for Britain. He was Fianna Fail to the back bone.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

valamhic

Reaction score
I had an old friend and neighbour who was a blue shirt. He lived from 1909 to 1984. We hunted together for about 6 years. He supported Hitler.
My old friend followed Owen O'Duffy.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Five active members of the Special Air Service (SAS) have been arrested in the UK for alleged war crimes committed during illegal British operations in Syria in 2022.

The unnamed suspects were arrested by the British military police over the murder of a “suspected militant,” as authorities say the soldiers used “excessive force” and should have arrested the suspect instead of shooting him dead, the Daily Mail reported.

Hermit

Reaction score
Didn't they say Culkin was ridden by Jackson?
Culkin was surely ridden by someone...I reckon he's a pedo too himself, he's so creepy. Look up Voodoo Doughnuts - similar to PizzaGate, lots of openly Satanic and pedo symbolism.

OIP.km-ziwjgsda2UVHblkFb9QHaNK

maxresdefault.jpg

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom