General Chat For All To Read.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Would you check it once more and wait a minute and click into an article. There is a whinging
script, telling me I am not entitled to free news but I cannot get beyond that. Copy and Paste below.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need your help now

Support from readers like you keeps The Journal open.

You are visiting us because we have something you value. Independent, unbiased news that tells the truth. Advertising revenue goes some way to support our mission, but this year it has not been enough.

If you've seen value in our reporting, please contribute what you can, so we can continue to produce accurate and meaningful journalism. For everyone who needs it.
Top left of that there's a small 'X Close' tab.
Just hit that and it disappears.

free and clean

Reaction score
The absolute state of Irish shitlibs

Screenshot_2024-04-05-09-00-33-134_com.android.chrome.jpg

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
It must be remembered Sir that neither Linehan nor JK Rowling ever apologised for their wokery - attacking non woke people - before their own turned on them.
Yes. These people are not 'our guys' as long as they cut a space out for their degerancy kink from our foreign rulers they'll happily back the destruction of native people. And our foreign rulers will be happy to give them that space as they distract our people with their culture nonsense.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I didn't know they were back in the hole....it's good to be let out on a Saturday

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
So is @Kangal tomorrow.

And David no doubt as well.
So you're allowing a gimp who has now been fully sitebanned 4 times back to shitpost and disrupt......again?
The chap is making a fool of ya, Declan, you should have seen what he was saying about you elsewhere..😂

Last edited:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
These strange underwater pyramid structures at a depth of two thousand meters were identified with the help of a sonar according to oceanographer Dr. Verlag Meyer. Studies of other structures like Yonaguni in modern day Japan have allowed scientists to determine that the two giant pyramids, apparently made of something like a thick glass, are really impressive – each of them is larger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt.

Recently American and French scientists as well as other countries that are conducting surveys in areas of the seabed of the Bermuda Triangle, claim to have found a pyramid standing upright on the seabed that has never been discovered

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom