General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
After decades , I finally realized that my expensive McAfee software allows me to have a VPN.

So I now can finally view Mr Power and check odds.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

valamhic

Reaction score
How can you not follow basic shit on here ...electricity is @David has been banned ......he is currently banned I believe.........how do you stay on top of headage forms and tagging cattle , if you are elected to the council you are gonna have to be on point if people ring your phone , you'll have to get a political dairy going 100%
I am not a committed follower. There are hundreds of threads and most name change their username every month. I have better thing to do than playing mind games. Half the posts are childish nonsence

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I am not a committed follower. There are hundreds of threads and most name change their username every month. I have better thing to do than playing mind games. Half the posts are childish nonsence
If you are elected to the dail you need to hire me as parliamentary assistant

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
How can you not follow basic shit on here ...electricity is @David has been banned ......he is currently banned I believe.........how do you stay on top of headage forms and tagging cattle , if you are elected to the council you are gonna have to be on point if people ring your phone , you'll have to get a political dairy going 100%
Val didn't even have the manners to answer a ladies question here the other day.

valamhic

Reaction score
There is some strange shit going on with the Sun. Only @valamhic can explain this. The sky is cloudless and the Sun is only half there.
Its a solar ellipse. Its like if Myles was in the pub and a MILF in a mini shirt bent over to pick here keys off the floor. And some big yankie tourist walked slowly across in the way.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I drive a VW and the missus drive a Toyota. My sun is a bit stuck up, he drives an Audi A6, Makes me take the wellies off getting in.
That is shocking has he no respect his father , you"'ll not always be there to jump in with rotten wellies ......what's his problem is only a poxy Audi A6 ten a penny......not as if it's a M5 bmw or a full spec suburbs impeza

valamhic

Reaction score
I remember Val saying one of his sons turned out Trans. That's probably the buck.
I never said that, its not true. Its just that they grew up seeing their father constantly gawking at
shapely women and decided to tone it down a bit.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom