General Chat For All To Read.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Just caught a second of the gay contest in Oslo. What a shitshow.
The winner from Switzerland is some 'non-binary' nonce

0_JS332975998.jpg

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
I want to thank @Fishalt his efforts of late. He has a project that demands his attention for a time so he will be stepping aside for an interval. GRMA.
Anything to entice the WankTank back......
Mind you, watching that gimp embarrassing the shite out of himself on a daily basis with his Twatter faggot parallel universe scutter did make the site a bit more interesting, comedic even.:)

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
They don't just look like satanists, they are Satanists, the real deal!
i forced my self to watch the Irish entry in the final --i had seen a couple of clips of what the piece was and was not impressed .
i had also seen Bambi thug for 2 minutes on the late late and i thought she looked like a junkie.
this performance in the final will become a classic --of all the entries this was the most professional.
i have immersed myself in amateur film making for some years and i have 90% finished a studio for making small ads and short films and documentaries over the past 5 years as i intend to do this 3/4 days a week when i retire .
i have spent frugally about 30,000 on sound lighting and cameras and tripods with mixing desks for visual/video/and sound and software all from BBC and liquidation sales of professional equipment .
its a serious hobby and i have read quite a few film and documentary /tv production books -- my head is into it --i saw Bambi thug had handed over her performance not to a theater director but to a film/video director .
all her movements were styled and choreographed for maximum effect to the many cameras used in their performance and it was rehearsed with the production crew in Malmo to in particular the overhead shots where their arching bodies gave a illusion of traveling through space in the middle of a pentagram .
nobody had ever filmed an Irish entry which was so professionally choreographed to use the power of overhead video camera work to this extent before .
nobody has ever TOTALLY sacrificed the visual image the audience sees to this extent before --its irrelevant what the audience in Malmo sees as the video director decided we either do one or the other and usually they try and do both which is a visual disaster .
i would regard the Bambi video as a work of video art and great professional courage and the visuals of her male partners teeth made Hannibal Lechter look like a nun .
The israeli entry correctly stated this performance was actually frighting and got in trouble for saying so .
it was actually frightening and we have not seen the end of this video it is so good you will come across it again and again and expect it to be used by numerous people as you wont emulate them so easy they have an edge to them which cannot be bought .
i am not a closet satanist --but i know quality video work when i see it.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Aul Lad I know you didn't mean it but you have misgendered Bambi a number of times in that article.

They is their pronoun and they identify as non-binary Sir.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Anything to entice the WankTank back......
Mind you, watching that gimp embarrassing the shite out of himself on a daily basis with his Twatter faggot parallel universe scutter did make the site a bit more interesting, comedic even.:)
As usual, you are wrong.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
stAnything to entice the WankTank back......

Warning Red Flag GIF

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I was talking to a Major General yesterday. Needless to say, I respected his rank. He favored more aid of course.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, all. I didn't see a welcome thread and didn't know where else to post my introduction. It's Tadhg O' Raghaillagh from PI infamy. Glad to see so many familiar faces here.

Welcome back so to speak.

I used to be SwordOfStCatherine on PI.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom