General Chat For All To Read.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Slovakian PM shot and in life threatening condition after assassination attempt......he is a committed nationalist :mad: some dweeb arrested

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I am back after a few days break. My phone seized up and needless to say I could not transfer any data. I was at my daughters graduation out of state. Obviously she choose a very top level university .

I wish to wellcome @Yank Blow-In back to an irish forum. @Fishalt is taking a rest.
And it is onwards and upwards.

I have picked up an apple 15 pro max with supposedly 4 times the camera quality as my very good samsung note 9. They are not cheap

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I am back after a few days break. My phone seized up and needless to say I could not transfer any data. I was at my daughters graduation out of state. Obviously she choose a very top level university .

I wish to wellcome @Yank Blow-In back to an irish forum. @Fishalt is taking a rest.

I have picked up an apple 15 pro max with supposedly 4 times the camera quality as my very good samsung note 9. They are not cheap
During your few days off the site has been taken over by @Myles O'Reilly.

He is ushering in new rules as we speak, and will make it site policy that once a month you must buy us all a pint!

valamhic

Reaction score

My only daughter chose construction. She is on the board of a successful building construction company, company car and 4 days a week. I helped all my children with their maths, chemistry, history etc. I often sat in on their homework to work out algebra and equations. Education was a top priority, is it any wonder I am so smart?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JWwqBiL7pg

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
My only daughter chose construction. She is on the board of a successful building construction company, company car and 4 days a week. I helped all my children with their maths, chemistry, history etc. I often sat in on their homework to work out algebra and equations. Education was a top priority, is it any wonder I am so smart?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JWwqBiL7pg

The vast majority of Women could not do the physical side of construction long term or even medium term = = That is Reality.

They could do the non physical side of construction, but in practice Not that many Women stay in the Construction Industry long term.

valamhic

Reaction score
I wonder if she will be doing any more videos? The last time she visited I dropped the hint that if she is in another video to mention me in some way. Could she do a video on parental inspiration?

I wonder if I mentioned making a will could I persuade her to mention me?

valamhic

Reaction score
The vast majority of Women could not do the physical side of construction long term or even medium term = = That is Reality.

They could do the non physical side of construction, but in practice Not that many Women stay in the Construction Industry long term.
She is not doing the physical work. That is true. She would not be strong enough. One of her roles is to meet new contractors and their staff coming on site and inform then of safety procedures, scheduling of work etc. There is no such thing as learning by mistake. The rules are followed but she makes sure any impediments are fixed. She also makes sure the work is in correct phase. Excavations first, pipe laying next, screeding and concrete pouring.. There has never an accident other than minor cuts and scrapes since she started with the company. She earlier left a company because she could not get them to comply.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
She is not doing the physical work. That is true. She would not be strong enough. One of her roles is to meet new contractors and their staff coming on site and inform then of safety procedures, scheduling of work etc. There is no such thing as learning by mistake. The rules are followed but she makes sure any impediments are fixed. She also makes sure the work is in correct phase. Excavations first, pipe laying next, screeding and concrete pouring.. There has never an accident other than minor cuts and scrapes since she started with the company. She earlier left a company because she could not get them to comply.
A lot of the " " Health and Safety " is pure Window Dressing ! !

And Most of All ~ ~ 100% covering their backsides Legally i.e. Blame the Workers if possible in any way what-so-ever ~ ~ In reality you have to be a bit crazy to work on big building sites ( and maybe even most small ones ) ~ ~ I mean you can pretty much find a way to blame the Workers 100% of the time if you play the System correctly ~ ~ Because that is the point of the System ! !

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
During your few days off the site has been taken over by @Myles O'Reilly.

He is ushering in new rules as we speak, and will make it site policy that once a month you must buy us all a pint!
I offered to buy him a pint on his recent trip to Uí Máine, but he did not give me a pub.
He stopped in Gullanes in Ballinasloe.
I could have sent $20 there by credit card with the instructions than some well dressed gent would give the code word; Sarsfield is the word, and Sarsfield is the Man. This would access a pint and a sandwich to assist his journey.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
50th anniversary of the Dublin/Monaghan bombings. Innocent victims of Crown Force treachery. May God rest their souls:

Attachments

• IMG_20240517_075652_305.jpg
    IMG_20240517_075652_305.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom