George Galloway in trouble for "homophobia".

willow

Reaction score
Galloway had Monty panesar former England cricket international and Indian lined up to run for his workers party in the GE, but panesar has pulled out
In a weird way the hindu stance regarding islam may yet come to play in our favour. As in the enemy of my enemy..

valamhic

Reaction score
Is Galloway right wing or left wing? He was in bed with Colonel McGregor, and Scot Ritter who are centre sensible right

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Is Galloway right wing or left wing? He was in bed with Colonel McGregor, and Scot Ritter who are centre sensible right
He started out on the extreme left with labour but now he's the Muslims man you would have to say he is on the far right now......but they would probably say this workers party is left wing ideology

valamhic

Reaction score
He started out on the extreme left with labour but now he's the Muslims man you would have to say he is on the far right now......but they would probably say this workers party is left wing ideology
I agree, he is a good speaker and has passion. Pity the English don't have someone like him. Farage in the end of the day is not up for effort.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I agree, he is a good speaker and has passion. Pity the English don't have someone like him. Farage in the end of the day is not up for effort.
Val Galloway is a traitor to all British people , the only ones he stands up for is Muslim immigrants...........Galloway is the most "out there" politician in Britain

valamhic

Reaction score
H#
Val you say he was in bed with Conor McGregor.

You don't mean literally do you?
They live Myles apart. It is Douglas McGregor and Scott Ritter both retired military men.

Being in bed with someone means being of the same mindset. The bed being a euphannysm
for comfortable with the company. Galloway had then on his MOATS

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I understand Sir.

Still, making statements that McGregor was in bed with another man is not good advertisement when he's in training for an upcoming fight.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The Islamization of the West is God's punishment for the adoption of degeneracy as the founding myth of modernity.

It will result in a necessary, but temporary purging of Christendom. One extreme ideology needs another to unseat it, it seems.

The thing is that any form of Christianity remotely resembling what is found in the New Testament is a lot tougher, more "extreme" if you will, than Islam as such- in two areas in particular I have had a lot trouble in my Spiritual life bringing them under a somewhat at least what is demanded of us condition but these are areas where if I was Muslim I would see far, far, far less in my soul as problematic. A lot of Muslims themselves will admit that Christian ethics are significantly more demanding than Muslim ones but than they will turn around and blame the defection of the West from God in part at least on Christian perfectionism.

I just do not see a general Islamization of the West happening outside of maybe Ulster Protestants turning Muslims en masse.

valamhic

Reaction score
I understand Sir.

Still, making statements that McGregor was in bed with another man is not good advertisement when he's in training for an upcoming fight.
There are two popular men called McGregor, its a Scottish name. There was also Rob Roy (Red Robert) McGregor, there was a film about him and in it he was chatting to someone about young lad's anuses being better than nothing when no pussies are available. I did not watch it more.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
The thing is that any form of Christianity remotely resembling what is found in the New Testament is a lot tougher, more "extreme" if you will, than Islam as such- in two areas in particular I have had a lot trouble in my Spiritual life bringing them under a somewhat at least what is demanded of us condition but these are areas where if I was Muslim I would see far, far, far less in my soul as problematic. A lot of Muslims themselves will admit that Christian ethics are significantly more demanding than Muslim ones but than they will turn around and blame the defection of the West from God in part at least on Christian perfectionism.

I just do not see a general Islamization of the West happening outside of maybe Ulster Protestants turning Muslims en masse.
There was a lad at school with me and he went to England where reports said he was a tranny and had the handbag. I heard he died of late. My attitude is to live and let live. The Guards used to be investigating male gay activity in the 1970's. There was a Chief Super over Cavan Monaghan who instructed the Guards to be alert for it and if they need help catching them to get on to him.

It is gone too far now. They are taking over.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
There are two popular men called McGregor, its a Scottish name. There was also Rob Roy (Red Robert) McGregor, there was a film about him and in it he was chatting to someone about young lad's anuses being better than nothing when no pussies are available. I did not watch it more.
The filthy bastard.

I'd take a coked up Popeye McGregor over that dirty khunt any day Sir.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom