George Galloway in trouble for "homophobia".

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Historically the idea that most Hard Leftists in England had of the "LGBTXYZ" would have been some Douglas Murrayesque character- and if you scratch the surface you will find such attitudes there still in a lot of them. On the other hand the Soft Left in England worship homosexuality as much as the US Democratic Party does. I think that George Galloway walked into a trap now it is clear by giving an interview to Novara- they have been clear about their dislike of him for some time now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ihrSsKjuk

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
He's going to have to figure out how to burn enough incense to the batty-boy gods now.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Trap? what trap? George has aligned himself with the Islamic population whom with his comments will be widely welcomed. And for people not paying attention to the recent elections in England, the Islamic vote is where its at. George is only riding along for as long as they find him useful. Ultimately the fag gots and peados will be discarded long before. And really, who will be sad to see the back of them?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The Islamization of the West is God's punishment for the adoption of degeneracy as the founding myth of modernity.

It will result in a necessary, but temporary purging of Christendom. One extreme ideology needs another to unseat it, it seems.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The Islamization of the West is God's punishment for the adoption of degeneracy as the founding myth of modernity.

It will result in a necessary, but temporary purging of Christendom. One extreme ideology needs another to unseat it, it seems.

Muslims in England are too divided, too poor and arguably also too lazy to take over- the sexual deviant and the Zionist wings of the UK Ruling Elites will continue to have the whip hand for decades to come (the other wings of the UK Ruling Elites though larger and maybe even more wealthy lack the tenacity and drive of those two groups).

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Historically the idea that most Hard Leftists in England had of the "LGBTXYZ" would have been some Douglas Murrayesque character- and if you scratch the surface you will find such attitudes there still in a lot of them. On the other hand the Soft Left in England worship homosexuality as much as the US Democratic Party does. I think that George Galloway walked into a trap now it is clear by giving an interview to Novara- they have been clear about their dislike of him for some time now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ihrSsKjuk

Galloway ~ Playing to His Muslim Voters ~ Obviously ~

The Lefties didn't really want to point that out though = = I Wonder Why ? ! ;) :D

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Galloway ~ Playing to His Muslim Voters ~ Obviously ~

The Lefties didn't really want to point that out though = = I Wonder Why ? ! ;) :D

He has always been kinda "Socially Conservative"- this is not a new thing at all. Lots of people who are not Muslims in England and Wales don't think that kids need to learn all about sexual eccentricities and degeneracies in school.

What puzzles me is that after all that has happened why Novara want to be so divisive on this issue.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
He has always been kinda "Socially Conservative"- this is not a new thing at all. Lots of people who are not Muslims in England and Wales don't think that kids need to learn all about sexual eccentricities and degeneracies in school.

What puzzles me is that after all that has happened why Novara want to be so divisive on this issue.
Great way to get publicity for Novara ~ ~ How many ordinary People even know of Novara ? !

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Even though we watched the MOATS he's a traitor to Islam
STORM IN A PISSPOT
He said he respects gay people but why would he disturb his children's understanding of the world --
it would be evil to tell them a father and a mother is NOT the natural parenting not just for us FOR ALL SPECIES ON OUR PLANET ,
and a relationship between man and woman is the preferred and only productive /wholesome/organic relationship .
you have to get a grip on things here --i recently saw a item on googles news feed where an orangutan had selected a plant which has antibacterial properties and applied it to a wound on its face and healed the wound in 8 days .
imagine one of these headcases were to say we are running a program here to make orangutans gay and now males will ride each other in preference to the natural relationships used for millions of years to replace the species .
it would rightly be seen as humanity reaching a new place where the word evil would not be sufficient.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Aul Lad will ye shut the phukk up

I've been listening to Galloway for 20 years. He was a hero of mine.

Then the Muzzie rape of English girls happened and I came across Tommy Robinson and Galloway defended the rapists.

He has a fantastic vocabulary and a great way to attack the Jews but when it came to defending his own the bastard was with the enemy.

Do you understand now, you 87 year old Kilkenny nutcase???

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Then the Muzzie rape of English girls happened and I came across Tommy Robinson and Galloway defended the rapists.

He has a fantastic vocabulary and a great way to attack the Jews but when it came to defending his own the bastard was with the enemy.

Aul Lad loves the Muslims, and welcomes white people burning themselves on their behalf. Presumably because it saves them the time later on.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

thanks for that for a brief moment i thought you had stabilized and i replied --wont make that mistake again thanks

willow

Reaction score
I have been uneasy about GG. In my opinion - no proof ofc - GG has long been a converted muslim. He galvanises the vote and provides a haven for those betrayed by both Labour and the Tories. But he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I find myself in agreement with so much that he says - but it always leaves a sour taste of treachery. Islam is the battering ram of zionism. Never forget that.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I have been uneasy about GG. In my opinion - no proof ofc - GG has long been a converted muslim. He galvanises the vote and provides a haven for those betrayed by both Labour and the Tories. But he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I find myself in agreement with so much that he says - but it always leaves a sour taste of treachery. Islam is the battering ram of zionism. Never forget that.
I have to agree with everything you said--i met him in kilkenny and had a chat and he filled the Watergate theater for an evening with George .
he was totally focused on revenge against Blair and it spoiled the evening ,
and the q+a was interesting where i was surprised by the detailed knowledge shown by the audience re the Zionists and the audience wished him to respond but he was less than blunt re Zionism which was a disappointment .
his gravy train is now the large muslim/arab/eastern vote which is untapped by any other party and he with his experience inserts himself into a constituency which he knows is dissafected and represented by a person who has no empathy with the large Muslim vote .
he can travel around England and insert himself at will at the moment until the Muslims get their act together and start electing their own.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Galloway had Monty panesar former England cricket international and Indian lined up to run for his workers party in the GE, but panesar has pulled out

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom