Germany considers ban on AfD as they reach 21 per cent in the polls.

Wolf

Reaction score

The FDR has a long history of banning parties both on the Left and the Right if they annoy the American occupiers too much- I suppose it was only a matter of time.
It's the same reason why Zitler in Ukraine banned 13 opposition parties.

Then these wankers have the gall to lecture us on 'protecting democracy'!!

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

The FDR has a long history of banning parties both on the Left and the Right if they annoy the American occupiers too much- I suppose it was only a matter of time.
Are the AFD going to Brussels & Strasbourg ECHR to protect their civil democratic rights as championed by the EU & UN?

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Are the AFD going to Brussels & Strasbourg ECHR to protect their civil democratic rights as championed by the EU & UN?
The Russian speaking citizen's of the Baltic who are going to be deported would love to join them.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Maybe picket the UN HQ itself with a mass peaceful protest with big flags printed with this.

undhr.jpg

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Won't be a squeak from the MSM.
The lack of self awareness and hypocrisy is astounding.

"Call to 'defend democracy' as party surges to 21pc in opinion polls"

It is the lack of self awareness that I find most frightening. How can you honestly have a conversation with people for whom words are whatever they feel they should be at that particular moment?

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
It is the lack of self awareness that I find most frightening. How can you honestly have a conversation with people for whom words are whatever they feel they should be at that particular moment?
I think the levels of education especially the arts has contributed in a huge fashion.
The whole idea of xn arts education was to think critically logically on a subject.
That's no longer the case.
Not a single explanation anywhere on AfD and why they are so popular.
Just scream right wing, Nazi.
And any ism or ist slurs that come to mind.
Nothing about the why's.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I think the levels of education especially the arts has contributed in a huge fashion.
The whole idea of xn arts education was to think critically logically on a subject.
That's no longer the case.
Not a single explanation anywhere on AfD and why they are so popular.
Just scream right wing, Nazi.
And any ism or ist slurs that come to mind.
Nothing about the why's.
How many times lately have you heard a journalist or tv /radio station promote -discuss critical thinking .
it has disapeared from their vocabulary and when i was young it was the cornerstone of journalism .
journalists used to be measured by their coherent critical writing amongst their peers ---it was the very core of journalism .
today its been some years since i have heard this is the core duty of any journalist --you see the outcome of this with the ""hate speech "" debate ,
where nobody will discuss the protection being offered to the parasites in society by this .
not for what they have done to us but for what they are about to do to us -- nobody discusses this nobody.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
How many times lately have you heard a journalist or tv /radio station promote -discuss critical thinking .
it has disapeared from their vocabulary and when i was young it was the cornerstone of journalism .
journalists used to be measured by their coherent critical writing amongst their peers ---it was the very core of journalism .
today its been some years since i have heard this is the core duty of any journalist --you see the outcome of this with the ""hate speech "" debate ,
where nobody will discuss the protection being offered to the parasites in society by this .
not for what they have done to us but for what they are about to do to us -- nobody discusses this nobody.
Emotional incontinence in an opinion piece passes as journalism for some time.
Or regurgitation of press release points.

Wolf

Reaction score
Start by getting a grip on this site and start moderating. Attacks on poster for was they are believed to have said on other site are a regular occurrence. You seem to have run away.
The fucking irony in that post as you try to doxx me and get others to help you do it.
@Declan will be sorting you out.

Wolf

Reaction score

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
So anyone see any serious issues with the manifesto?

Yes-

"Islam does not belong to Germany. Its expansion and the ever-increasing number of Muslims in the country are viewed by the AfD as a danger to our state, our society, and our values. An Islam which neither respects nor refrains from being in conflict with our legal system, or that even lays claim to power as the only true religion, is incompatible with our legal system and our culture. Many Muslims live as law-abiding and well-integrated citizens amongst us, and are accepted and valued members of our society. However, the AfD demands that an end is put to the formation and increased segregation by parallel Islamic societies relying
on courts with shari’a laws."

What about Christians who want to deal with secular society as little as possible? What is wrong with people sorting out things among themselves as opposed to going to the State? Sharia Courts do not effect non-Muslims just like Beth Din do not effect anyone but Orthodox Jews.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes-

"Islam does not belong to Germany. Its expansion and the ever-increasing number of Muslims in the country are viewed by the AfD as a danger to our state, our society, and our values. An Islam which neither respects nor refrains from being in conflict with our legal system, or that even lays claim to power as the only true religion, is incompatible with our legal system and our culture. Many Muslims live as law-abiding and well-integrated citizens amongst us, and are accepted and valued members of our society. However, the AfD demands that an end is put to the formation and increased segregation by parallel Islamic societies relying
on courts with shari’a laws."

What about Christians who want to deal with secular society as little as possible? What is wrong with people sorting out things among themselves as opposed to going to the State? Sharia Courts do not effect non-Muslims just like Beth Din do not effect anyone but Orthodox Jews.
There has to be.
For a just functioning society and social cohesion across all the many diverse groups and individuals.
A single set of laws.
Individual groups putting their laws above the common laws will not allow that.
You moved to a place.
You accept the laws.
And again as ling as law's are logical and not politically motivated or used to coerce people as with vaccine mandates.
That should not be an issue.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
There has to be.
For a just functioning society and social cohesion across all the many diverse groups and individuals.
A single set of laws.
Individual groups putting their laws above the common laws will not allow that.
You moved to a place.
You accept the laws.

But we are not talking about criminal law here.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom