Forum for guests to comment in
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Making Sense

20240106-215918.jpg

A

Anti racism beaver

Struggling to understand why you morons had a contingent of clowns sent up to protest at Ballinrobe of all places? For fucks sake it's a half empty town, like many other towns in Mayo, dereliction everywhere. Why would you object to an injection of new life into that fucking kip?

B

Bob

Struggling to understand why you morons had a contingent of clowns sent up to protest at Ballinrobe of all places? For fucks sake it's a half empty town, like many other towns in Mayo, dereliction everywhere. Why would you object to an injection of new life into that fucking kip?
Nobody wants gangs of north African men dumped in their area, changing the character of the place.

Nation wreckers are the scum of the earth.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Which 'morons' exactly? Do you have a list, or a name of some organisation which may have the influence to arrange such a protest?

Or are you just plain idiotic while trying to look clever?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
What!? So that the pasty white faced fuckers of the town of Ballinrobe can be guilty of lazy colonisation and sucking the lifeblood out of the beautiful desert oasis's of North Africa. To leave the villages of Arab and Nubian people half derelict and lifeless whilst enriching the town of the shiftless white Irish?

Not a chance.

But not to deny you the pleasure of being among the dark men of the desert, you should fuck off to Africa with them.

S

Satirical Soldier

This video which explains: The Pandemic Treaty and Proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations.

I strongly recommend that you watch the full video, which can be found here:

View: https://youtu.be/R-ZTc5bdx8Y?si=Ngye7sgXo1b1l8YV

The longer version discusses the following (note time stamps to allow you to skip to sections that interest you):

1: Brief History of the WHO and WHA

2: Sequence of Events Surrounding Drafting/Negotiation of Pandemic Treaty and Proposed Amendments to International Health Regulations

3: Review of the Draft of Pandemic Treaty issued on 30 Oct 2023

4: Review of Report of Review Committee regarding Proposed Amendments to International Health Regulations issued on 6 Feb 2023

5: Next Steps regarding Adoption of Pandemic Treaty

6: Next Steps regarding Adoption of Proposed Amendments to International Health Regulations

7: Process of Adoption at WHO/WHA level & in an Irish context

8: Avenues of Challenge

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
This video which explains: The Pandemic Treaty and Proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations.

I strongly recommend that you watch the full video, which can be found here:

View: https://youtu.be/R-ZTc5bdx8Y?si=Ngye7sgXo1b1l8YV

The longer version discusses the following (note time stamps to allow you to skip to sections that interest you):

1: Brief History of the WHO and WHA

2: Sequence of Events Surrounding Drafting/Negotiation of Pandemic Treaty and Proposed Amendments to International Health Regulations

3: Review of the Draft of Pandemic Treaty issued on 30 Oct 2023

4: Review of Report of Review Committee regarding Proposed Amendments to International Health Regulations issued on 6 Feb 2023

5: Next Steps regarding Adoption of Pandemic Treaty

6: Next Steps regarding Adoption of Proposed Amendments to International Health Regulations

7: Process of Adoption at WHO/WHA level & in an Irish context

8: Avenues of Challenge

Irrelevant nonsense. The main fight is for what Musk allows on X.

tldr

Reaction score
Irrelevant nonsense. The main fight is for what Musk allows on X.

Disagree with you on this - she's essentially describing what amounts to a manifestation of the Communist Manifesto. Senator McCarthy, all is forgiven!

The WHO is to become an arm of some politburo somewhere. The signatories basically become Eastern Bloc members. That's the essence of it. I'm not joking.

Actually mentions the supremacy of group rights over individual rights, which is something that came up elsewhere - there's to be a high table not subject to the FOIA.

Social capital is also mentioned a lot, which would explain the campaign waged on celebrities and influencers. Also includes the biosphere remit, negative selection requirements, information management, novel medication protections, funding etc.

On the brighter side, all these "the signatory shall" clauses means that it will have to go to a referendum under An Bunreacht - which should be fun.

I'm an hour and twenty in and have to take a break. A dollar for Alex.

Thought that the satirical one was on the run.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Disagree with you on this - she's essentially describing what amounts to a manifestation of the Communist Manifesto. Senator McCarthy, all is forgiven!

The WHO is to become an arm of some politburo somewhere. The signatories basically become Eastern Bloc members. That's the essence of it. I'm not joking.

Actually mentions the supremacy of group rights over individual rights, which is something that came up elsewhere - there's to be a high table not subject to the FOIA.

Social capital is also mentioned a lot, which would explain the campaign waged on celebrities and influencers. Also includes the biosphere remit, negative selection requirements, information management, novel medication protections, funding etc.

On the brighter side, all these "the signatory shall" clauses means that it will have to go to a referendum under An Bunreacht - which should be fun.

I'm an hour and twenty in and have to take a break. A dollar for Alex.

Thought that the satirical one was on the run.
My comment was not aimed at you or the video, rather at the leading lights of Nationalism in Ireland who dismiss such thing as an irrelevance

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

People might be interested in the writing of Andrei Martyanov. He penned - Losing Military Supremacy : the myopia of American strategic planning, and more recently - Disintegration: Indicators of the Coming American Collapse

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I am beginning to think this O Connell lad is the real deal. He has been vilified as a money grabber but nobody can do anything without cash.

There is an eye opening video of him giving a great " rant " before a school committee or similiar in California. He passed through Boston and played football for one of the clubs but I never knew him. A different club than the one I was associated with.

I will watch now.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I am beginning to think this O Connell lad is the real deal. He has been vilified as a money grabber but nobody can do anything without cash.

He naively got involved with Jim "Dodgy" Dowson who played a significant role in wrecking the BNP and he encouraged him- as he always does to others- in that direction.

I think though that the lad himself was always more or less sincere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom