Helen McEntee recieves a bomb threat.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
It's great to see them reduced to the tactics of Willie frazer

We still do not know what the actual story is behind this.

I think it is highly likely that this them carrying out Willie Frazer type stunts in order to push through their thought crimes act however it just might have been some nutty lad or lass who thought that doing something like this would help.

On the Willie Frazer front I have heard it claimed by members of the DUP that he was an agent of the Alliance Party.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
We still do not know what the actual story is behind this.

I think it is highly likely that this them carrying out Willie Frazer type stunts in order to push through their thought crimes act however it just might have been some nutty lad or lass who thought that doing something like this would help.

On the Willie Frazer front I have heard it claimed by members of the DUP that he was an agent of the Alliance Party.
His family had a long history of his high quality bigotry. Even before the recent 'troubles' began. And then back to the 1920s where his ancestor shot a 'Ra man in Armagh and received the favour back some years later.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
His family had a long history of his high quality bigotry. Even before the recent 'troubles' began. And then back to the 1920s where his ancestor shot a 'Ra man in Armagh and received the favour back some years later.

He was a supporter of the LVF and claimed to some people that he was a member. His da was almost certainly a Loyalist Paramilitary.

The thing is that he came across as utterly ridiculous a lot of the time. A lot of people who watched his youtube channel, maybe even a majority, were Shinners or Alliance members looking at it to have a giggle at the moronic Loyalist being unintentionally funny.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
To be honest my first reaction was that this must be a "false flag" to push through her thought crime project however who knows.

Helen is greatly misunderstood if she thinks rhe majority of the Irish care.

In fact I'd imagine most would be like

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
In their own way, they have just told us there is a class war happening in Ireland right now

The thing is the UK State allows people to say stuff on facebook in the six counties all the time that in England they would literally jail people for because the huge MI5 office/base there spends most of it's time monitoring facebook and if they were heavy handedly censorious than it would be not the tool it is currently is for them in identifying ultras, psychos, etc. So I dont think this hate speech bill necessarily means they are frightened- it could mean that they are extra confident.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
April Fool's is a few weeks back.
They truly are desperate. I guess Klaus is yanking their chains for results.
Sheesh.

The question I had is how did they get her private number?

However it could be the case of some lad or lass out of it or just a bit psycho and very dim and thinking therefore that doing something like this would stop the whole thought crime project of Fine Gael.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom