IUIC actually Black Supremacist cult now in Ireland.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
They believe that the North American Blacks, Caribbean Blacks, the North American First Nations, Mexicans and some but not all Western African Blacks (not all Black Africans) are the genuine descendants of the Twelve Tribes of ancient Judea and Israel- but not only that but everyone else is destined to be their slaves and/or the hell fire (they often seen confused themselves about their doctrines). In terms of a North American context I found them amusing (I often find racism if it does not involve grave injustice to be amusing) however the below video really actually angered me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWIfrBpg8jk

willow

Reaction score
They believe that the North American Blacks, Caribbean Blacks, the North American First Nations, Mexicans and some but not all Western African Blacks (not all Black Africans) are the genuine descendants of the Twelve Tribes of ancient Judea and Israel- but not only that but everyone else is destined to be their slaves and/or the hell fire (they often seen confused themselves about their doctrines). In terms of a North American context I found them amusing (I often find racism if it does not involve grave injustice to be amusing) however the below video really actually angered me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWIfrBpg8jk

Interestingly, the clip won't play for me on the yt app.
These people are race baiting numbskulls, who are misquoting Rev 1: 14-15 where it says ' His hair was white LIKE wool', meaning newly spun white lamb's wool not the texture.
But these hate groups are also very dangerous imo. But what am I saying, there is no such thing as anti- white racism 🤮

Last edited:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Interestingly, the clip won't play for me on the yt app.
These people are race baiting numbskulls, who are misquoting Rev 1: 14-15 where it says ' His hair was white LIKE wool', meaning newly spun white lamb's wool not the texture.
But these hate groups are also very dangerous imo. But what am I saying, there is no such thing as anti- white racism 🤮

Well these people talk openly about enslaving other races- not just Caucasians- so people cannot say that they are just against the socio-political construct "Whiteness" rather than being actually racist. They could though say that racism is power plus prejudice and these people have prejudice but they do not have power. They are clearly though race baiters- that would be impossible I think to argue with.

Why do you consider them very dangerous though?

willow

Reaction score
Well these people talk openly about enslaving other races- not just Caucasians- so people cannot say that they are just against the socio-political construct "Whiteness" rather than being actually racist. They could though say that racism is power plus prejudice and these people have prejudice but they do not have power. They are clearly though race baiters- that would be impossible I think to argue with.

Why do you consider them very dangerous though?
The level of hatred and racial supremacy that is being preached by them is terrifying. And given our overall declining numbers ( they outnumber us by a large factor globally) combined with there being an open season on 'kill, rape or batter evil whitey' - ya, I personally find them extremely dangerous.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The level of hatred and racial supremacy that is being preached by them is terrifying. And given our overall declining numbers ( they outnumber us by a large factor globally) combined with there being an open season on 'kill, rape or batter evil whitey' - ya, I personally find them extremely dangerous.

I could be wrong here but I really do not see them taking off in Africa. One of the things that shocked me in the video was that the "Hebrew Israelites" in it were actually Africans and not Black North Americans or Afro-caribbean young lads, and it is almost always the young lads, wanting to be like North American "Ghetto" savage Blacks.

A lot of Black Africans have a kind of a racist thing against North American Blacks seeing them as degenerate, self-pitying and lazy- and while I am not going to approve of this racism it does seem that the more personal quality a Black African has the more likely they are to hold it. If these lads in the video were such great Black Nationalists than what on earth made them come to Northern Europe? Wasn't coming here rather than staying in Africa to build it up betraying their Mother Africa? Why adopt something from the United States and rooted in it's history rather than something properly African? Have they adopted this crap because it is trending among North American rappers and stuff?

The way though they mocked and sneered at that Dublin old lad really angered me when I watched it first.

Also the way that a large and actually the most powerful section of the US Ruling Class did not take the BLM rioting and dramas seriously at all suggests things.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom