Jewish Rabbi: Effeminate Lefties attracted to “Masculine Strength And Brutality” of Radical Islam

Dark Horse

New
Reaction score
1714152025258.png

Interesting view from a Jewish rabbi. Its a few years old now, but still relevant with the events happening fast now across Europe. I have to say, I think there is some truth to what he is saying. The Western male has been turned into a effeminate milksop. And effeminate and feminine are not the same thing. Femininity is a positive attribute. Today's feminized male has no love of the nation or care for his community, but is fully compliant with what the mass media tells him is "cool" to think and want.

You only have to look at the way the West wages war today. All done with high altitude bombers, missiles, drones and local hired gangs, i.e. men who don't mind the sight of blood and getting their clothes dirty. (Unfortunately for the West, war still needs such men).

Certainly during the so called Arab Spring, the Western Lefties were having orgasms at the sight of virile young men with guns, taking on the state. The fact that they also burned people alive and lynched them on the basis of their race or creed didn't seem to matter (sure, for the Lefties there's no such thing as race anyway - and religion is all equally stupid).

But, I wonder if radical Islam itself is not a defense against Western feminization? Certainly, groups like ISIS thrive on the idea of the bruderbund, out in the wild, free from any metrosexual anxieties - like Sainsburys being out of quinoa, or having no manuka honey to drizzle over your muesli.

Anyway, have a look at what the good rabbi has to say,

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Sure there's a 281 page long thread on this forum of mostly lefties repeating Muslim talking points whilst happily ignoring their naked invasion of Ireland.

Somehow we have to resolve Islamic objectives in the Middle East in the hope that they might not feel like coming here.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
And also Catholic conversions and baptisms are on the rise, which, given the current state of Holy Mother Church, is something of a miracle.

God is bringing good from evil:

437171756_1679270239513407_5458293139226938811_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom