Jews v Muslims

Wolf

Reaction score
The official stats are around 25 per cent of the population of Tel Aviv are involved in homosexualist lifestyles making it the "Gayest city in the world".

The thing is in the Old Testament it is written that the reason the mass slaughter of the seven nations by Joshua was justified was in part that they were as cultures involved in homosexualism and other sexually deviant things in the Holy Land where those things are particularly bad. The levels of homosexual craziness in Tel Aviv therefore is a big issue with the both Right wing Christian anti-Zionism (a lot of the time Left wing Christian anti-Zionism is basically the same as your general run of the mill Leftist anti-Zionism) and also for the really hard core anti-Zionist Haredi Orthodox Jewish groups.

It also presents huge problems

Wow, that’s some statistic. Not surprising given their occult association, but it’s significant regardless.

Perverts.
Comical lives in Tel Aviv.
Surprise surprise.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Cenk is a Jew lover- something that a lot of Westerners do not get that Turks often look down even severely on their Arabic fellow Muslims while thinking Jews are great, he has always employed a lot of Jews and he has sided with the ADL against an anti-Zionist Jew and has even praised the ADL on other occasions. I have no problem with him liking Jews but I do have a problem palling up to the ADL. Murray also does not love Jews- he hates Muslims as well as Arabs more generally.
Cenk took $20m from Zionists and he’s since turned into an establishment shill along with the rest of his team.

Jimmy Dore was the only one of them that was genuine but he gave up years ago after realising Cenk was a fraud.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
If Cenk is a Zionist why is he attacking Jewsrael right now?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
It's always comical to notice how utterly clueless the fake news media is..

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpVh40M7Ek4

Zionism is not just that the State of "Israel" has the right to exist by any means- you can think that the State of "Israel" has the right to exist and not be a Zionist.

Anyway I wonder how much the above is a desire to hoist the "Woke Left" on their own petard and how much of it comes from more sinister places.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
leo-meme-face-mask-1834.jpg

View attachment 3872

Jews are very often very collectivistic, and even when they are not they are rarely individualistic in the contemporary Occidental manners, and they are not unknown for having victim complexes which would seem to go against Jordan Peterson's ethos.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
For Fuck's sake *Catherine, this thread was made only while I was barred from the main one.

Can't you merge the two and stop this diversionary nonsense?

(I think its incumbent upon you, Miss, given that 'twas you who ultimately created this pseudo thread in the first place 🙄 )

(* I won't call you Miss Catherine any more because summat tells me you're not as pure as you once were :( )

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Well the one thing that you won't get is much in the way of discussion of the reasons for (ever rising) antisemitism, as this meme goes..

avQqwXE_460s.jpg

I did notice in the video that it was said that - the far left are (supposed to be) anti-racist, so why are they antisemitic? 🤔 and - they (albeit wrongly) think that Jews are white.

Et voila,

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white".

QED

Could it be that Jews have over emphasized their appropriation of the term Semite to suit their own identity to the exclusion of all other semites to which the Jews themselves are clearly "Anti" to the point of literal invasion & extermination that we see today?

Does it not becomes a bit complicated to ascertain when we see Non-Semitic Jews of pure Caucasian origins seemingly to claim Semitism as their own?

The Video apparently portrayed four British Jews and lacked any other reference of genuine Semitism such as an Arab or region specific Muslim - QED.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom