Jews v Muslims

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I did notice in the video that it was said that - the far left are (supposed to be) anti-racist, so why are they antisemitic? 🤔 and - they (albeit wrongly) think that Jews are white.

Et voila,

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white".

QED

The the worst elements of both the Left and the Right compete with each other in the Anglosphere to label each other as "Antisemitic" so "anti-White" really does not come into this. See below-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rq2IZN2XRQ

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there anything in that video about "right-wing" "antisemitism"??

Please direct me to it if there is because asking me to watch trash like that to search for it constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.

It is an example of the Left doing the same thing that GB News and "Tommy Robinson" do with "Antisemitism" (making up pathetic claims of such in order to blast political enemies).

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
What percentage Ashkenazi Jew r u?
I've got at least one definite Jewish ancestor in the Great Great family tree, yes.
Many folk would have, perhaps yourself too, If you were West of Ireland Irish you'd have North African/South American distant relatives too and you may even have some Negroid.

Non-Semitic Jews of pure Caucasian origins, like who, Fry?

You realise that "national treasure" Fry (who's an atheist) says that he's a Jew because of a DNA test? Did you watch his Christmas message to the British nation? -

Yes mostly, which is what inspired my comments.
In the world of Semites it struck me that Fry's appeal was bordering on ridiculous mainly due to his negation of the points i've raised in the previous posts.

As was presented to us on GB News (again) - 4 Caucasian British Jews exclaiming about Anti-Semitism when it seemed more appropriate to complain about Anti-Judaism.
Also for both Fry & 4 GB'ers They would be better of to include neighbouring Semite's into the conversation so as to solve their problems more effectively.

Can you imagine the Middle Easterner's pondering Anti-Semitism?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Professor said:

Yes mostly, which is what inspired my comments.
In the world of Semites it struck me that Fry's appeal was bordering on ridiculous mainly due to his negation of the points i've raised in the previous posts.
David has been banned said: You haven't negated anything by claiming that Ashkenazi Jews are of "pure Caucasian origins". You're just talking shite

No, No, No - Will You stop acting thick and stupid in what is a simple straightforward conversation.
I've not mentioned Ashkenazi Jews. I've referred to British Jews who are misusing/misappropriated the term "Anti-Semite" as if it's all their own.
Which clearly - it's not at all.

"Thick & Stupid" = Thinking Shite! That's a problem of your making.:geek:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Fry didn't mention being a Semite.

Look, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make and if you think the word antisemitism has been, I dunno, hijacked by Jews or something, then I don't really care. It is what it is.
LOLS!!:ROFLMAO:
Yes, Yes!! As I explained already in detail the Word has been hijacked(as you put it) for sure.
It is what it is and in addition you did post the Vid with a leading comment which certainly invited my well deserved replies.

Merry Christmas to You✨

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
In fairness ~ ~ You do have to admire how the entire Muslim world is Shit-Scared of the Israeli's / Jews.

Obviously the Muslims don't really want Nukes up their Arse-Holes !

The Muslims talk a much tougher fight than they are willing to put up.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Could it be that Jews have over emphasized their appropriation of the term Semite to suit their own identity to the exclusion of all other semites to which the Jews themselves are clearly "Anti" to the point of literal invasion & extermination that we see today?

There is a whole history involved with these terms that a lot of people who use them want to forget.

The term anti-Semite was popularized in 19 th century Germany by people coming from a Liberal and even Radical background who really did not like Jews but did not want their dislike of Jews associated with the in part Religious but also in part economic dislike of Jews on the part of Catholic and Confessional Lutheran peasants which was seen as evidence of their backwardness, instead they claimed that their dislike was based on Jews being Levantines with a Levantine frame of mind and therefore out of place in Europe and so was not incompatible with being "progressive" as in what that term expressed back than. It was as much against Levantines or Semites as such as it was it against Jews as such.

However now a days Europeans Jews are no longer seen as the spear tip of Asiatic darkness in Europe but the spear tip of the Occident against the hordes of Levantine Orc like darkness. Zionism set out to do this- and it has been strangely very successful at it. For the likes of "Tommy Robinson" and Petaljam Jews are the most Occidental of the Occident which is deeply ironic to a lot of Jews and not a few Christian Europeans who still have historical memories. The below paper is worth reading.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I watched more of it than that. You'd get the feeling that the guy (interviewer) is fairly eh, based. He literally says that he thinks that Europe should be for the Europeans (unlike Tommy) and he does seem to get Tommy to slow down his coke fueled counter-jihad ranting and raving when he talks about nationalism or Israel/Zionism.

And I thought I recognised him, yeah, that's Hotep Jesus. He had this viral video a few years ago -

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1FvwMsb9CRg

Black People looking for Free Stuff = = Shocker !

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom