Knackers, 3 blacks, possibly some Ukes/Roma and 0 Russians burn and loot Dublin

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
According to another poster(@Tiger ) there were a 1000 and their intent was to destroy.

According to @AUL LAD. They are large numbers of 15 year old skangers on scooters organized on social media.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Sorry, I seem to have broke the golden rule on S'sVP which is to condemn all people who do anything in the public sphere.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
According to another poster(@Tiger ) there were a 1000 and their intent was to destroy.

According to @AUL LAD. They are large numbers of 15 year old skangers on scooters organized on social media.
He was reporting what some Hired Goon of Mi5 Drew Harris said.
So not only are you repeating the language of RTE and the gutter press now you repeat the accounts of the fucking peelers! LOL.

Catch a grip.

The other night was a start. A brilliant start that shook alot of LARPers.

What did you think taking back the country would look like? A thread would reach a critical mass of posts and the govt would cave?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Aul Lad would be wanking furiously if the same lads were 15 year old Palestinian lads out winging stones at the IDF.

Then they'd be glorious heroes.

That oul duffer has no interest in Ireland. He probably missed his Covid booster appointment because the Luas was burnt out.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
He was reporting what some Hired Goon of Mi5 Drew Harris said.
So not only are you repeating the language of RTE and the gutter press now you repeat the accounts of the fucking peelers! LOL.

Catch a grip.

The other night was a start. A brilliant start that shook alot of LARPers.

What did you think taking back the country would look like? A thread would reach a critical mass of posts and the govt would cave?
Unlike you I was there and I was there each night of that week as my wife was on stage in Dublin and teaching the following morning ,
I was her driver to allow her some rest.
I was parked in the rotunda I took photos of the crowd at parnell Square and there was no trouble while I was there,,, but many were youngsters.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Unlike you I was there and I was there each night of that week as my wife was on stage in Dublin and teaching the following morning ,
I was parked in the rotunda I took photos of the crowd at parnell Square and there was no trouble while I was there,,, but many were youngsters.
Top reporting there Columbo

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
and you at his cell door, praying Rosaries on your bended knees, for his release and return to the bosom of his family.
I assure you, the very few people left in Ireland worrying the beads, are no friends of Islam. In fact Islam has been allowed a foothold because the Irish abandoned their God for their belly and Spanish hols. St Patrick told us there would be days like this.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

So by his own admission, Aul Duffer saw fuck all. His condemnation of the young men of Ireland comes through the filter of RTE and Pro Regime Press.

They are found guilty in his eyes on the say so of the Regime.

but Knifeman.. he should get a trial.

that's the patriot Aul Lad.

fuck me.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

Again bullshit I listened to silash the actual bus driver who's bus was burned on o connell St being interviewed for over a half hour on the Joe Duffy show ... his replies did not suit the RTE narrative and Joe asks him 4 times was he sure the people who burned his bus were. truly 15 years old and each time he states yes and the questions were asked with different contexts to deflect him but he was adamant15 year 0lds .
You are full of shit who ever you are.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No need to answer unless you wish, but are you a Dub of long standing

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
When I mentioned "ethnic cleansing" I wasn't talking about fucking Palestine, were you trolling?
Ah, well my conversation is to also to do with the bigger picture which gets us to where we are today.
Perhaps you are trolling my comments which were directed to @dropkickmejeebus who indicated that the perp had 'no business being in Ireland' to which I indicated the fact that 'International Business' facilitated his presence here.
I'm exploring all avenues as is appropriate. There certainly may be a connection with Palestine . . . .
What are you talking about? The Irish cannot look after themselves in Ireland??

Last edited:

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Again bullshit I listened to silash the actual bus driver who's bus was burned on o connell St being interviewed for over a half hour on the Joe Duffy show ... his replies did not suit the RTE narrative and Joe asks him 4 times was he sure the people who burned his bus were. truly 15 years old and each time he states yes and the questions were asked with different contexts to deflect him but he was adamant15 year 0lds .

'I listen to RTE and they said'.... lol... are you serious? No wonder your jabbed up.

So what if they are 15?

Do you want them to wait to their all Aul Duffers like you and who cry online every night for Palestine and think that's doing something for Ireland?

Na Fianna Eireann were only teenagers too and did good work for Ireland. I'm delighted to hear there is such energy and patriotism in the young people of Ireland

because it has certainly skipped your generation.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
A trial for the Islamic Knifeman who tried to murder Irish people and no doubt you'd have Human Right lawyers there to cater for his every need.

and you at his cell door, praying Rosaries on your bended knees, for his release and return to the bosom of his family.

Typical Lefty cuck for Islam.

The rest of your post, you condemn and find guilty the men of Ireland for kicking off against this rotten state.

You are no fucking different from Varadkar and the other shower of Free State bastards.

You an old boomer who'd say and do nothing that would offend the Free State lest they impose Hate Speech

Haven't they taught you well to know your place.

We are susposedly better off with Patriots like you, you who are morally better than the working classes of in the inner city.

You have read the books and knows that progress come from online emotionally incontinent weeping for Muslims in the middle east.

'The Dublin Knifeman was misunderstood'.
The usual crap... the roma who killed aisling Murphy is hidden by this state they silenced. the victim impact statements on the family and boyfriend .
However their silenced/censored statements are circulated on twitter .
The government/MEDIA now refer to them as the far right not the family of a slaughtered girl.
The trial has exposed the state ... and the state is terrified.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Well actually, I was agreeing with your overall assessment that the majority were 15 years old skangers

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Me and the departed Val were the two who are identified openly and another poster is known by all here but the truely brain dead.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
The usual crap... the roma who killed aisling Murphy is hidden by this state they silenced. the victim impact statements on the family and boyfriend .
However their silenced/censored statements are circulated on twitter .
The government/MEDIA now refer to them as the far right not the family of a slaughtered girl.
The trial has exposed the state ... and the state is terrified.
Terrified of what?

what? and who?

lets hear it

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Well actually, I was agreeing with your overall assessment that the majority were 15 years old skangers
'Skangers'.

No need for RTE and D4 type wankers when Declan is here to do the job for them.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
How would you describe looters

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom