Knackers, 3 blacks, possibly some Ukes/Roma and 0 Russians burn and loot Dublin

Tiger

Reaction score
I don't have allies, that's not my style. Perhaps you are not aware of my style (which I have previously mentioned) -

You, on the other hand, LUSTY/Drooper/Tiger, are a loser who's always had an imaginary army to back you up, trying to get people banned

The only people I try to get banned are trolls.

Posters who spend 24 hours a day handbagging and derailing every single thread.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I don't have allies, that's not my style. Perhaps you are not aware of my style (which I have previously mentioned) -

You, on the other hand, LUSTY/Drooper/Tiger, are a loser who's always had an imaginary army to back you up, trying to get people banned

Hard to come by as well I should imagine.

Tiger

Reaction score
Mod action- Would please not have this thread descend into just people throwing insults at each other.
Thanks Zip.

It might be a good idea to do some general housekeeping and remove Jambo’s scutter from this and several other threads.

They become derailed when he scutters all over them, which puts people off posting on them. 90% can be moved to the handbag thread.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Zip.

It might be a good idea to do some general housekeeping and remove Jambo’s scutter from this and several other threads.

They become derailed when he scutters all over them, which puts people off posting on them. 90% can be moved to the handbag thread.

Let us be just here- Sparky was not alone in all this by any means.

Tiger

Reaction score
All you really need to know about this ^ loser wannabe totalitarian supremacist Catholic bigot.. is that she called for Buddy Love (@Professor) to be banned from the site for stating that he thought that an Irish political party was "conservative, Christian".

Yes, I disagree with that but the loo-lah above literally wanted him banned from the site for saying it 🤣
Says the chap who threatened to rape a dead woman.

Tiger

Reaction score
Do you have any inkling how ridiculous you sound?

I asked you before, what's your guess, how many corpses do you think I've dug up and raped - between one and ten, ten and a hundred, what?
My statement is fully correct. You did threaten to rape a dead woman. Which is on its own merits is a completely disturbed thing to do.

Wolf

Reaction score
The two submorons @Tiger and @Wolf spent half the day yesterday trolling this thread with conspiracy theory shite (in the case of Drooper) and stalking (in the case of Wolf)
How many times have you mentioned me today? :ROFLMAO:
How's things going with your perverted new atheist buddy this morning?:ROFLMAO:

Popular Threads

Top Bottom