London Has Fallen

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You notice ~ They always wheel-out the Female Mouth-Piece Politicians with this Shite. It has to be asked = = Is it only Stupid Women that get involved in Politics.
The Met think Abdul jumped in the Thames. Within 30 minutes of diving they'd brought up two male bodies, neither of whom were Abdul (he was missing half a face after the acid attack rebounded on him).

If they find two bodies in half an hour, how many friggin' bodies are in that river?

free and clean

Reaction score
How long does Ireland have left?

Parts of Dublin have fallen and no longer majority Irish.
We passed that point long ago. Going into the city centre these days is an ordeal. I went with my girlfriend to the ilac centre last weekend, and walking in the Moore Street entrance was like wading through a third world slum. The streets are manky, there's gangs of foreign men (mainly Roma on that street) on every corner blocking the path. The shops are run down. It's honestly a surreal experience.

A street that used to be famous for it's real Dublin character is a filthy, foreign kip. I feel sorry for the few dears left with their stalls. They've had this imposed on them through no choice of their own.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
We passed that point long ago. Going into the city centre these days is an ordeal. I went with my girlfriend to the ilac centre last weekend, and walking in the Moore Street entrance was like wading through a third world slum. The streets are manky, there's gangs of foreign men (mainly Roma on that street) on every corner blocking the path. The shops are run down. It's honestly a surreal experience.

A street that used to be famous for it's real Dublin character is a filthy, foreign kip. I feel sorry for the few dears left with their stalls. They've had this imposed on them through no choice of their own.
I walked the length of Moore Street last Wednesday with my son.

I was the only Irish born person there. He the only Gaelic descent apart from me.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I wanted to take a video of an Indian beggar in the middle of The Halfpenny Bridge and my son objected.

I should have gone in alone a different day.

free and clean

Reaction score
I walked the length of Moore Street last Wednesday with my son.

I was the only Irish born person there. He the only Gaelic descent apart from me.
It's a real dive. You still have tiny pockets of old Dublin there (the few ladies left with their fruit stalls, and the FX Buckley Butcher staff are almost all Dubs), but the place is just a hotbed of feral Roma gangs and tacky African shops. To be avoided.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There were about 4 stalls with fruit and maybe 10 empty stall, all blue plastic . Not body at all looked Irish. It was Wednesday.

Is it busy on weekends maube??

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A bunch of 1916 fanatics led by James Connolly's grandson have stalled the regeneration of Moore Street for years.

They want the entire block of buildings kept as they are which is not possible if regeneration is to occur.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Anger at Church Archdeacon’s call for ‘anti-whiteness’​

A Church of England Archdeacon has called for “anti-whiteness”, in comments which have been criticised as divisive.

The Venerable Miranda Threlfall-Holmes, Archdeacon of Liverpool, also called for people to “smash the patriarchy”.

Just weeks ago, the church announced it would be hiring a "deconstructing whiteness" officer as part of a new 11-person “racial justice unit” being set up by the Diocese of Birmingham.

Senior clergy have also faced criticism for calling for the church's £100 million slavery reparations fund to be increased to £1 billion.

The Venerable Miranda Threlfall-Holmes

1e3afb3097794a2de0604d944de4078b

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Anger at Church Archdeacon’s call for ‘anti-whiteness’​

A Church of England Archdeacon has called for “anti-whiteness”, in comments which have been criticised as divisive.

The Venerable Miranda Threlfall-Holmes, Archdeacon of Liverpool, also called for people to “smash the patriarchy”.

Just weeks ago, the church announced it would be hiring a "deconstructing whiteness" officer as part of a new 11-person “racial justice unit” being set up by the Diocese of Birmingham.

Senior clergy have also faced criticism for calling for the church's £100 million slavery reparations fund to be increased to £1 billion.

The Venerable Miranda Threlfall-Holmes

1e3afb3097794a2de0604d944de4078b

Why doesn't She / He come out and say that He / She wants some Black Dick and be done with it !

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Good for them the fools, let them give away everything.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

We have 4 idiot churchs in Boston who want to atone.

Here, most churchs are self contained units and are termed Congregationalist Churchs. The blacks will likely ransake them when they dont get a million dollars each.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom