Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

tldr

Reaction score
Paul Joseph Watson suggests that there will be 75 million migrants as a result of the new EU deal on migration. No mention of how he figured the number.

'The EU has passed a migration pact dubbed “the suicide of Europe” which could lead to the continent being flooded with as many as 75 million new migrants.

The European Parliament’s LIBE committee passed the act on Wednesday, which formalizes the distribution of migrants to member states and punishes those that refuse to take them.'

EU “Suicide Pact” Threatens to Flood Continent With 75 Million More Migrants - Modernity News

The EU did reach an agreement in December called the New Pact on Migration and Asylum. It was reported in Reuters thus:

'The bloc has since tightened external borders and its asylum laws, and struck deals in the Middle East and North Africa to have more people stay there. EU data shows that fewer than 100,000 irregular migrants made to it Europe in 2020, but that has risen to more than 250,000 in the year to date

Each EU country would be assigned a share of the 30,000 people overall the bloc is expected to accommodate per year in its joint migration system at any given time.

That will be calculated based on the size of the country's GDP and population, the number of irregular border crossings including via sea rescue operations, and more.

Countries unwilling to take in people would alternatively be able to help their hosting peers through cash - at least 20,000 euros per person a year - equipment or personnel.

The pact will start to be implemented from 2024 but could take two years to fully take effect.'

What's in the new EU migration and asylum deal? - Reuters

Looks like they're estimating 30,000 a year to be spread out among all the member states but there's no mention of a ceiling in the article.

There's a local government and the European Parliament election between the 6th-9th of June, the ballots have already arrived. It's going to be an interesting one for a change. Maybe everything is fine?

Hermit

Reaction score

View: https://twitter.com/DrUmarAlQadri/status/1759288867926974850

GGo_5CNXcAAMeh5

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Quite obvious he got caught up in his dress while exiting the car and went in a heap.

Any words from AGS on this? Seems to have been dropped completely from the MSM too.
A Real Drag ~ ~ Allah has great sense of humour and doesn't like men in Drag ~ ~ Maybe yer man had overdone the make-up that day ! !

Also, was yer man breathalysed ~ He may have been on the Devils Buttermilk ! !

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Perhaps I've over reacted, Clarke & Buddy Love.

But Plunkett saying a 5 year old in intensive care is "good news" whether she's left it or not makes me want to burst him in the face.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

But Plunkett saying a 5 year old in intensive care is "good news" whether she's left it or not makes me want to burst him in the face.
I think that " " Some good news " " was inside the tweet.

I don't think that they are Plunketts Ghost's, Words.

He was just providing information with that tweet ( my thinking anyway )

Tiger

Reaction score

That’s not what the post said. It says she’s leaving intensive care.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Videos from the Devenish Bar in Belfast would suggest that Irish women go totally wild for big black cock. And here you are after posting over 2000 posts about immigration.. have you spoke to Irish women about they want?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom