Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A Judge who crowed about jailing a Copper for making a racist tweet acquits three Muslimas who celebrated Hamas hang glider attack

Judge Tan Ikram

c3442844a97f57cf13429801ccc14955

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
A Judge who crowed about jailing a Copper for making a racist tweet acquits three Muslimas who celebrated Hamas hang glider attack

Judge Tan Ikram

c3442844a97f57cf13429801ccc14955

this is what happens when western liberal lefties think that these people will treat them decently because they shilled for them. Judge Islam River To Al Sea Mohammed would jail half this forum only for the fact that head chopping is not legal in Europe. yet.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Very true Nordie.

Galloway might be correct on Gaza etc but he's a Dirt-Bird who hasn't said a word about the 100's of English girls raped by Muzzies in Rochdale.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Galloway MP.

MP stands for Massie Party????

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Very true Nordie. Galloway might be correct on Gaza etc but he's a Dirt-Bird who hasn't said a word about the 100's of English girls raped by Muzzies in Rochdale.
and alienate his voters?
To be fair apparently he did say this in his leaflets to the whites of Rochdale:

“There will be no grooming gangs in Rochdale. Even if I have to arrest them myself. Make Rochdale great again!”

Although he sent different pamphlets to the Muzzie wards referencing just Palestine.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Under Val's Rochdale video someone said people sold their postal vote for 10 pounds in Rochdale.

Kaite Hopkins and Nigel Farage want an investigation into postal voting as half of all Rochdale votes were postal.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Under Val's Rochdale video someone said people sold their postal vote for 10 pounds in Rochdale.

Kaite Hopkins and Nigel Farage want an investigation into postal voting as half of all Rochdale votes were postal.

'Postal voting' is short hand for 'electoral rigging by the Left'. People on the Right should do a livestream on the topic with a 'Buy Me A Coffee' appeal at the end of it.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
😀

Jesus genocide Joe's Neocon handlers must think we're all fucking fools!

I assume it's to " Take " the Palestinians off = = Hopefully they will end up in America but it will Probably be the Republic of Ireland.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom