Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Top bleater for Palestine is on the call list for the gang of violent thugs who thought they'd attack the people of Coolock yesterday.

435942292_928360485655410_4159668451103813377_n.jpg

valamhic

Reaction score
Top bleater for Palestine is on the call list for the gang of violent thugs who thought they'd attack the people of Coolock yesterday.

435942292_928360485655410_4159668451103813377_n.jpg
Make sure not to tell us what this is about, If we knew that we would be as smart as you!

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Not at all. Israel is trying to draw the US to attack Iran. The question is will it work?
No :) piss pants ain't attacking Iran .....the united states do not have the forces required to take Tehran , their puppet Saddam couldn't do it with all the Yankee firepower you could imagine

valamhic

Reaction score
No :) piss pants ain't attacking Iran .....the united states do not have the forces required to take Tehran , their puppet Saddam couldn't do it with all the Yankee firepower you could imagine
There was talk that the US made a deal with Tehran not to intervene if Iran retaliated against Israel.

I respect all views but I do not believe this for one moment. There is no more loyal servant than a paid servant. The Jews have bought off all Democrats and possibly all Republicans. The only issue is would the US be able?

The US assesses each war they launch and get it right some time and wrong some time. They got it wrong in Vietnam and Afghanistan. There is a Jewman running Ukraine and they run Israel. Dan's son will cost them about 42 dollars.

Last edited:

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Israel is in a desperate situation. Their savagery, while good from their sick point of view in that it’s killed 34000 people, hasn’t defeated Hamas. it has been over six months, Hamas are still there fighting, world opinion has completely turned against the Zionist terrorists, and the economy is on the brink due to much of its workforce being involved in the genocide, and large parts of the northern population being housed in hotels in the south, away from the threat posed by Hezbollah.

Huge amounts of IDF terrorists have been killed or injured. Most of the hostages still remain under Hamas control. And despite all the Zionist efforts of provocation both Hezbollah and Iran have thus far declined to take the bait, and make the US make a decision about getting involved on the Israeli side.

I think we will see some false flag events soon. Zionist terror directed at Jews and blamed on Iran. That’s all they have left. If these fail then what does Netanyahu do? He’s fucked!

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
There was talk that the US made a deal with Tehran not to intervene if Iran retaliated against Israel.

I respect all views but I do not believe this for one moment. There is no more loyal servant than a paid servant. The Jews have bought off all Democrats and possibly all Republicans.
Iran may be bought too we don't know .....the Brits were running it through the shah one time and he ran to America ......the new crowd did fight well in the 10 year war with Iraq/USA but the traitor were most likely still in place .........Iran should have fired at Israel long ago to see how badly these yid bastards really want it

valamhic

Reaction score
If anyone can tell me what fairland is talking about let me know.

valamhic

Reaction score
Israel is in a desperate situation. Their savagery, while good from their sick point of view in that it’s killed 34000 people, hasn’t defeated Hamas. it has been over six months, Hamas are still there fighting, world opinion has completely turned against the Zionist terrorists, and the economy is on the brink due to much of its workforce being involved in the genocide, and large parts of the northern population being housed in hotels in the south, away from the threat posed by Hezbollah.

Huge amounts of IDF terrorists have been killed or injured. Most of the hostages still remain under Hamas control. And despite all the Zionist efforts of provocation both Hezbollah and Iran have thus far declined to take the bait, and make the US make a decision about getting involved on the Israeli side.

I think we will see some false flag events soon. Zionist terror directed at Jews and blamed on Iran. That’s all they have left. If these fail then what does Netanyahu do? He’s fucked!
I cannot say you are wrong in that assessment.

valamhic

Reaction score
Mods have been active recently and zero tolerance policy seems to be in force
Have you any idea who the Mods are apart from Dan? I have to admit you were wiser than me not to accept the offer of being a mod. You would have been sacked too.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom