Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Top bleater for Palestine is on the call list for the gang of violent thugs who thought they'd attack the people of Coolock yesterday.

435942292_928360485655410_4159668451103813377_n.jpg
This phone was captured from the refugees are welcome here crowd at a flashpoint in coolock Dublin outside a proposed plantation centre ......the globalist lackies were routed and driven off rapidly but as you can see the phone had some very suspicious contacts with media NGO's etc

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
You're the only one who keeps talking about rape.
No one else.
Maybe you should...stop?
The terrorists confessed overnight charlottesweb....the game is up I'm afraid , very damaging for your side , confirms what people already know that it's totalitarian fascist running that Ukraine hell hole

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The terrorists confessed overnight charlottesweb....the game is up I'm afraid , very damaging for your side , confirms what people already know that it's totalitarian fascist running that Ukraine hell hole
Have you seen the video of the transvestites trying to avoid the draft on the Uki thread.
Trannies, eh?😂

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I wonder how many takes those "confessions" took. Many days of practice there.

Look, even the Iranians warned Russia about ISIS. Its overwhelming evidence for ISIS at this point. These confessions just destroy any remaining pieces of Russian credibility and competence. Its another huge mistake by the Russians...it might play well internally in Russia but a lot of other countries sitting on the fence about the conflict are going to say "What the fuck?"

The alternative though is to believe those lads can get to Kyiv faster than the Russian Army. :p

Let's get the Tajik army over to Ukraine! :D

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Israel is in a desperate situation. Their savagery, while good from their sick point of view in that it’s killed 34000 people, hasn’t defeated Hamas. it has been over six months, Hamas are still there fighting, world opinion has completely turned against the Zionist terrorists, and the economy is on the brink due to much of its workforce being involved in the genocide, and large parts of the northern population being housed in hotels in the south, away from the threat posed by Hezbollah.

Huge amounts of IDF terrorists have been killed or injured. Most of the hostages still remain under Hamas control. And despite all the Zionist efforts of provocation both Hezbollah and Iran have thus far declined to take the bait, and make the US make a decision about getting involved on the Israeli side.

I think we will see some false flag events soon. Zionist terror directed at Jews and blamed on Iran. That’s all they have left. If these fail then what does Netanyahu do? He’s fucked!
The zionists/NWO/US nexus getting a bloody nose in both Ukraine and Palastine would pretty much put a lid on their plans for a while, but they will be back with more I fear, except that it won’t be Christians that they will have to corrupt but eastern faiths as the BRICS power base grows into the void left by a broken west.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There was talk that the US made a deal with Tehran not to intervene if Iran retaliated against Israel.

I respect all views but I do not believe this for one moment. There is no more loyal servant than a paid servant. The Jews have bought off all Democrats and possibly all Republicans. The only issue is would the US be able?

The US assesses each war they launch and get it right some time and wrong some time. They got it wrong in Vietnam and Afghanistan. There is a Jewman running Ukraine and they run Israel. Dan's son will cost them about 42 dollars.
That is an accurate post.

Except a lot of sons have no interest in getting killed and would bolt.
A lot of fathers likewise have no interest in them being killed and would act.
This is not like it was say 20 years ago and certainly not like 60 years ago.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Russia was banned from the Eurovision song contest, but Israel gets to partake.

The NATO/Russia war has seen the deaths of 500 children in over two years.

13000 children have been butchered by Israel in six months!

But Israel doesn't get banned...

RTE news : Abuse directed at Eurovision entrants 'unacceptable'

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
😎

Popular Threads

Top Bottom