Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Tiger

Reaction score
What is a Jew?
Again, you know what to do….

Tim Robinson No GIF by NETFLIX

Tiger

Reaction score
You'll notice it's the same tactic all these fucking cowardly losers employ, from Drooper to Jarry.. They refuse to answer a simple question (because they know I have them by the balls) and hope to wait it out until the Admin (who they faux suck up to) intervenes (and blames me)..
You have me by the balls? 😂

How exactly do you figure that, ya looney?

If you had me by the balls you’d apologise and I’d answer your simple, not very difficult to answer question.

If you behave like a child, you’ll be treated like a child.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
The missile that supposedly hit the Hospital was fired in the opposite direction to it. What you can see above the hospital shortly before the time of impact might be the afterburners of a jet, or flares. The missile that supposedly hit the hospital would have had to have done a 180 degree loop de loop to have hit it.

View: https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1714646485050990618?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1714646485050990618%7Ctwgr%5E984ff6a9922cadeff10719212d9c23b0f9bfdcc2%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpatriots.win%2Fp%2F17rSnwrMQw%2Fserious-questions-why-is-their-a%2Fc%2F

Interesting. Here's some further analysis of the blast site.

View: https://t.me/dlbbuhankachat/743057

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

Tiger

Reaction score
Yes, of course.. because you are absolutely refusing 100% to say what you think a Jew is and I know what that is
You’re such a bore. You’re forever convinced you have these ‘gotchas’ on people that never turn out to be a ‘gotcha’.

In terms of your question, would you like the word Jew defined as a noun or adjective? Or both?

Tiger

Reaction score
C
The Khazars were Turkic not Turkish, and Turkic peoples like Turks and Khazars originated in Central East Asia in Mongolia not Turkey which used be Indo-European speaking Anatolia or Asia Minor.
Correct, anyway. The point still stands. They’re not Middle Eastern semites.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Last edited:

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
My favorite kooky conspiracy theory is the one where Hamas spent two years coordinating and training for an attack of unprecedented scale and sophistication involving motorboats, drones and motorized paragliders in an enclosed area the size of Philadelphia which also happens to be one of the most spied-on places on earth, and this conspiracy by Hamas was carried out so successfully that even Hamas was surprised at how many Israelis they were able to kill and capture, because their conspiring went completely undetected by Israeli intelligence those entire two years despite being warned by Egyptian intelligence that an attack was coming, and despite the fact that US intelligence was aware of unusual activity by Hamas on October 6.

View: https://twitter.com/caitoz/status/1714762635043037601?t=K7Wd4ied7KFjJPP5m356sw&s=19

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
A question that the Germans wrestled with throughout their campaign to get rid of the Jews. At what point were you considered non Jewish? The Hollerith punched card system, which was owned by IBM, although it spent the war hiding that fact, could build family trees with ease and ensnare those who thought they were well out of the zone. Eva Braun herself had a Jewish background, which was well known to all but Hitler, from whom, it is said, the truth was kept.
The chancellor of Austria Engelbert Dolfuss was murdered on orders of Hitler .
Dolfuss was a patriot and wished Austria to remain neutral and independent of Germany .
part of his approach was to investigate his enemy Hitler -- this he did and spent large resources doing so .
Hitler adored his mother Clara who was the illegitimate daughter of Joanna Hitler who many years before worked as a maid in the Rothschild household where it was stated she was raped by the Vienna Rothschild baron .
It has been established therefore that Hitlers mother could be considered Jewish -- the Jews maintain that Jewishness does not flow from the father only from the Jewish mother- however the Nazis believe any parent can make the child a Jew.
this has been given as the reason for Hitlers hatred of Jews --however this is untrue as the Jews declared war on Germany worldwide on 27th march 1933 when they realized Hitler was going to issue a new currency which they did not own.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom