Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Stop right there. Everyone knew that Gaza was going to get invaded after the attack but Hamas could not care less.

And even worse, if a palistinian is asked today, they will say they would do it all over again. The babies do not matter to them.
43 children were killed by the IDF this year, prior to Oct 7th. It wasn't an unprovoked attack.
On top of that, under international law Israel does not have a right to defend itself in Palestine, because it is an occupying power.

Why do people make allowances for these barbaric savages?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
At least 3 posters here are saying Hamas was right to attack.

This proves my point.

They remind me of Madeline Albright. The children dying is worth it.

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

This proves my point.

Which 3 posters?

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
43 children were killed by the IDF this year, prior to Oct 7th. It wasn't an unprovoked attack.
On top of that, under international law Israel does not have a right to defend itself in Palestine, because it is an occupying power.

Why do people make allowances for these barbaric savages?
Around here? Skin colour.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Start with you. Was Hamas right to attack??
I'll wait until the actual truth about 'the attack' comes out before answering that.
Funnily enough approx. 400 of the alleged 1,600 deceased have miraculously risen from the dead over the last week.
You might enjoy being taken for a fool, Declan, I certainly don't.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I take that as a yes.

I am starting a tour now so will not be replying for a good while.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Who in the Irish Establishment is in Cohoots with Mossad?

Sinn Fein would be the prime suspect.​

Are Sinn Fein working with Mossad?
Hear me out. Both Sinn Fein and Israeli hard right politicians have precisely the same agenda to remove all Palestinians from Gaza and resettle them in Ireland.
You think that is a coincidence? The Israeli hard right specifically mentioned Ireland. Of all the countries in the world. Almost as if they let it slip regarding possible behind the scenes discussions with Sinn Fein (or some other element within the Irish establishment) about a mutual understanding which could serve both parties.
That ‘Ireland’ mic drop comment did not come out of nowhere. Someone here in Ireland is making deals with someone there in Israel and Sinn Fein, considering their most recent Ard Fheis being practically a ‘Welcome to Ireland’ celebration for Arab Muslims, they have to be prime suspects. Moving the population of Gaza to Ireland would allow Sinn Fein to achieve their goal of a Gaelic Caliphate along with pork barrelling (pardon the term) their expanding Islamic voter base, while Israel deals with the Gaza problem for once and for all.
I'm suspicious. Indeed I am. So should you.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Stop right there. Everyone knew that Gaza was going to get invaded after the attack but Hamas could not care less.

And even worse, if a palistinian is asked today, they will say they would do it all over again. The babies do not matter to them.
declan you have disgraced yourself .
what have the yanks done to your mind .
you can go to the gas station and put 23 liters into your suburban --you would not try and put 230 liters in because it would overflow onto the street and make a mess -it could catch fire and burn the place to the ground --so you have enough brains to figure that out each day we know for sure .
you would not try and put 2300 liters in as that is insane --you would be arrested for terrorism and be banned from gas stations for life for the mess you would make .
you decide to paint a room in your house and you know it takes a gallon of paint --you come home and a truck delivers a pallet with 230 gallons of paint and your wife says what the f , next thing a bigger truck pulls up and you say put the hose on the cemetery and it pumps 2300 gallons of yellow paint onto your neighborhood cemetery -- you are now famous the TV helicopters arrive and your neighbors and the police and fire brigade and the city emergency crews --you are really famous on every channel and they ask you what the f is all this and you say YOU YANKS ARE THICK AS SHIT ,
i have to do something to get you to see the scale of killing 2300% more Palestinians than Israelis the blue grave is Israeli all the rest are Palestinians and over half of them are children who cannot vote or belong to Hamas or anything else they were murdered by the Israelis before they could make up their minds what to do .
and the yanks say the whole fukking grave yard is yellow and you say i know -- can you see now --and they ask see what.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
you can go to the gas station and put 23 liters into your suburban --you would not try and put 230 liters in because it would overflow onto the street and make a mess -it could catch fire and burn the place to the ground --so you have enough brains to figure that out each day we know for sure .
you would not try and put 2300 liters in as that is insane --you would be arrested for terrorism and be banned from gas stations for life for the mess you would make .
you decide to paint a room in your house and you know it takes a gallon of paint --you come home and a truck delivers a pallet with 230 gallons of paint and your wife says what the f , next thing a bigger truck pulls up and you say put the hose on the cemetery and it pumps 2300 gallons of yellow paint onto your neighborhood cemetery -- you are now famous the TV helicopters arrive and your neighbors and the police and fire brigade and the city emergency crews --you are really famous on every channel and they ask you what the f is all this and you say YOU YANKS ARE THICK AS SHIT ,
i have to do something to get you to see the scale of killing 2300% more Palestinians than Israelis the blue grave is Israeli all the rest are Palestinians and over half of them are children who cannot vote or belong to Hamas or anything else they were murdered by the Israelis before they could make up their minds what to do .
and the yanks say the whole fukking grave yard is yellow and you say i know -- can you see now --and they ask see what.
Declan's on whatever side Comical Jarry is on.
He's been leaning that way for a while now.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

This proves my point.

you are not well today Declan --
if i put a 10 year old terrified Palestinian child 5 ft in front of you and the Israelis blew this single child to pieces --what would you say --what would you think .
now multiply that by six thousand as over half the 12,000 murdered by the Israelis are children .
are you capable of any humanity- is your head completely fucked.

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
Saw on Channel 4 news footage of Gaza’s parliament building being blown to smithereens by the IDF.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Not everyone is into simping for Palestine every minute of their waking life? Fuck me, how much more cringe can you get? The fucking Arabs dont even care.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Not everyone is into simping for Palestine every minute of their waking life? Fuck me, how much more cringe can you get? The fucking Arabs dont even care.
Fuck Palestine, Fuck Israel and fuck the terrorist IDF.
Nuke the fucking lot of them, a 75 year pimple on the arsehole of humanity.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom